Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 4 of 19«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2015 23:45:56   
Yucheng3

Vampire BloodMage

In the spirit if Halloween and the fact Lycan came out last year, I would think this year would have a Vampire themed class. No I'm not taking about another Blood Ancient here, this is a class for those who like vampires more.

Bloodmages gain mana from all hits landed in combat, and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to *their own* HP total.

Basic Attack
A Basic Attack taught to all adventurers.
Physical
Cooldown: 2 seconds

Just a normal basic attack

1st ability- Blood Pressure
Magical
Does a light amount of damage and applies Blood Pressure to the enemy. This will increase all damage they take by 5% per stack for 4 seconds. Stacks up to 5 times. Duration is refreshed on stack.
Mana Cost: 10
Cooldown: 3 seconds

This ability needs to be constantly spammed with no time to regain mana so it not only raises the pressure on the enemy but on you as well. This is implemented on purpose so that it would cost a lot to do more damage.

2nd ability- Vampiric Strike
Magical
Strikes an enemy, doing moderate damage and applying Vampiric Blood on yourself. If you hit the enemy again with this ability, it will heal you based on 50% of the damage you have done in the past 5 seconds. Vampiric Blood lasts 10 seconds.
Mana Cost: 15
Cooldown: 8 seconds

This is your heal and it is probably the easiest ability to balance around. It is meant to have a pretty long cooldown because of potential glitches. This mechanic may be hard to add but since there are the Chrono classes, I think AE can manage it.

3rd ability- Breaking Blood
Magical
You grip your enemy's blood on the inside and break their chances of recovery. Stuns the enemy for 2 seconds but sacrifices a bit of your health as well. This ability does heavy damage and also a small DoT that lasts 10 seconds. It also can not crit but can not miss.
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 15 seconds

This move is your set up move. It costs a bit of health but the reward is worth every drop. The stun is small but the damage is not. This ability does so much but costs a lot as well. The cooldown isn't short either. This is what makes stacking the first skill worth it. Also will boost your mana gain since your health is lower. The DoT is just a bit more for the aftermath IF they don't die. This is also a melee attack so don't expect a ranged stun.

Rank 4 Passives:

Hemoglobin- Gives 10% more damage
Blood Well- Gives 10% more health.

4th ability- Vampire Strength
Magical
You uses your might Vampire Strength to deal a very powerful strike on your enemy. After that, you rejuvenate from releasing all this power. If Blood Pressure is applied, will restore 50 mana. If Vampiric Blood is on the target, it will trigger a larger (around 75% of the damage done) heal and grant a haste boost. If the enemy is stunned, they will be left astounded, doing less damage to you. All effects last 4 seconds. Will only trigger one effect based on the last debuff cast.
Mana Cost: 25
CD: 25 seconds

This ability is your ultimate buff for the power you would expect from a Vampire but not a Mage. This is the attack that actually will save your life rather than your heal or your stun because the heal isn't as friendly as you may think. This actually makes your heal more viable and can really change the game. The weakening is also a big game changer because it's a large debuff (enemies only do 60% of the damage they normally do) and make the prepared heal just a bit more viable. One thing about this ability that sets it apart and weakens this ability is the fact that it will only trigger the last debuff cast. This really makes you think when you want to use this ability. I can't guarantee that it will be what you want but at least it can be controlled. This class really relies on doing damage and surviving. It's not exactly a class for farming or soloing but does great in PvP and Damage support.
Post #: 76
10/3/2015 23:58:07   
deathshine

the dragonlord class is decent but it has nothing to do with dragons whatsoever. which is extremely odd and off lore. not to mention its skill set is randomized moves that just happen to be pretty good.

option 1: rename or change its skills to fit lore.

skill 1: cleave; overall not a very good skill at all. really no point in using it. its just......plain.

skill 2: heated blade; this is pretty much the only skill that sort of fits lore with dragonlords as it would come as to no surprise that they can infuse their weapon with fire. this is really the only skill that doesnt need to change.

skill 3: lifedrain; now this is where the lore of dragonlords really starts to fall off. No dragonlords have a lifedrain attack/spell. its never mentioned they can do this. in dragonfable (the game that stars dragonlords) there is no move that resembles this whatsoever. i cringe seeing it in my moveset. dragonlords have no lifedrain attack so the name and skill itself should be changed

skill 4: cursed blade; now i just want to smack somebody for coming up with this. "cursed blade" lol who came up with that. can somebody please point out as to how this has to do with dragonlords? only way to fix this skill is to change the animation and name for it.

option 2: change dragonlord to a battle pet class. (Dragon pet required! or will summon a dragon pet if no pets are equipped)

skill 1: increases attack speed of your dragon by 25% while increasing damage to you by 10%

skill 2: make your dragon spew fire!!! attacks up to two targets dealing light-moderate damage while appying a dot

skill 3: dragon magic! your dragon heals you for a percentage of your weapons damage. the lower your health the greater the heal.

skill 4: use your dragonlord powers to enhance your dragon! boosts your dragons damage by 30% for 15 sec. when the skill runs out attack rate drops by 20% weakening you.

passives 1&2: can stay the same as they are.

passive 10: on rare occasion your dragon will use its full power to deal massive damage.

the option 2 is how i feel dragonlord should be. its not overpowered and actually retains to its lore unlike its former skillset. because anybody who have played and who really enjoy dragonfable lore really.....and i mean really hate the class as it is now.

< Message edited by deathshine -- 10/4/2015 0:07:09 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 77
10/4/2015 3:12:46   
Aura Knight

There's an armor with this name and I thought it'd be nice to have a class for it as well since the armor name sounds cool to me.

Soul Binder

Soul Binders gain mana when they:

Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)

Strike a bound enemy

Damage: 120%

Rank 1: Soul Force: Powerful attack taught only to seasoned practitioners of the magical arts. 2.5 second cooldown

Rank 1: Bind- Single Target attack that links you with your foe, essentially sealing your fates. Enemy haste reduced by 15%. (Magical Attack) 15 mana 8 second cooldown

Rank 2: Soul Absorption- Siphon a portion of your foe's soul and rejuvenate yourself. (Healing effect similar to necromancer's weaken) (Magical Attack) 20 mana 5 second cooldown

Rank 3: Oath of Sacrifice- Give up half of your life to place a powerful DoT on the enemy. (Stacks 3 times) (Magical Attack) 30 mana 12 second coodown

Rank 4 (passives): crit chance increase by 10% and 25% endurance increase

Rank 5: Release- You undo the binding of souls. This increases your haste by 20% and enemy damage increased by 15% (Magical) 20 mana 40 second cooldown

Rank 10 (passive): Soul Disruption- Once in a while you deal massive damage to your opponent but you're brought down to less than 20% hp and your haste is severely lowered.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 78
10/4/2015 5:46:49   
freehealth

Pumpkin Lord Class... How many Warrior clones should there be? Pumpkin Lord have a great class potential from it's design as it is, as far as I know, the only class that possess a grass/nature-type element in their armor with all the leaves there.

-Pumpkin Lord-

Weapon Damage: 100%, 2.0 Speed
Mana Regen: Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits), are struck by an enemy in combat

Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 0
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.
Additional Notes: n/a

Nothing special here...

Trick or Treat
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 18 Mana
Cooldown: 3 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Toss out an enchanted Pumpkin to an enemy or an ally, damaging or healing them respectively.
Additional Notes: When targeting an enemy, it will deal damage. When targeting an ally, it will heal them. Damages/Heals for 170% Weapon Damage; the attack's type is Physical while the heal's type is Magical. Targets the enemy by default.

Two skills in one? Trick or Treat is basically the bread-and-butter skill for Pumpkin Lord, because you can do anything with it; you can farm monsters with an attacking TorT (swear word evasion...) and heal allies in a boss raid with a healing TorT. It have a relatively low cooldown and manacost as well, so it is spammable. Is this mechanic codable? It would be really great if it is. Also, since the attack and heal's damage type is different, your enchantment would determine your playstyle.

Leech Seed
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 25 Mana
Cooldown: 9 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Plants a seed on enemies that saps their HP overtime to you. Hits up to 4 targets.
Additional Notes: Deals 40% Weapon Damage to 4 enemies on initial hit. Applies Life Leeched on enemies which is a DoT, and Life Leeching on the caster which is a HoT. Life Leeching stacks based on how many seeds landed successfully. Life Leeched and Life Leeching lasts 6 Seconds.

Your standard Leech Seed attack which could be found in many games. You want to spam this while farming to sustain yourself. Leech Seed deals magical damage, so it leans towards the Magical Damage enchantment build that also boosts TorT's healing.

Pumpkin Drop
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description: Watch your head! Drops a MASSIVE pumpkin to steamroll the target, dealing moderate damage stunning them for 4 seconds.
Additional Notes: Deals 135% Weapon Damage on initial hit.

Pretty self-explanatory. Pumpkin Drop is basically an upgraded version of Imbalancing Strike from its original moveset, with more damage dealt and manacost. This could use some sick animation and sound effects... Unlike leech seed, it deals physical damage, so it leans towards the Physical Damage enchantment build that also boosts TorT's attack power.

Spiced Up
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Crit chance increased by 15%

...Latte? Crit-chance boost really benefits TorT's damage output and healing.

Unnerving Gaze
Description: Hit chance increased by 15%

Synergizes with Leech Seed so they don't easily miss.

Vine Drain
Mana Cost: 10 Mana
Cooldown: 5 Seconds
Description: Latches a vine on a target, enemy or ally. When targeting an enemy, the vines will reduce their attack damage by 4% each second, granting them to the caster on every instance. When targeting an ally, the vines will reduce the caster's attack damage by 4% each second, granting them to the target on every instance. Damage Drain lasts 8 seconds maximum, while Damage Bonus lasts 20 seconds. Casting Vine Drain on a target that still possessed the buff or debuff will refresh the additional or missing damage.
Additional Notes: Vine Drain have no initial damage. Applies Damage Bonus to the caster if targeting an enemy and Damage Drain to the target. Inversely, applies Damage Drain to the caster if targeting an ally and Damage Bonus to the target. Damage is transferred simultaneously every second. Vine Drain cannot miss.

I... I can't make the description more concise. When looking at the manacost and cooldown you might think..."wow that's OP" but, this is intended so you can drain the enemy's damage and GIVE IT to your ally; for example, if your ally have hard-hitting spells such as VoT's sun or Alpha Omega's nuke, charge their attack up with this spell and hear the delicious crunch spitting out 5-digit orange numbers (well, for them. Too bad you can't hear it). Also, if the enemy have a high auto-attack damage, this skill, looped, can soften it up. It's basically this class' signature skill.

tl;dr my Pumpkin Lord can be a support, a farmer (uhh... get it?), but mainly a support. It have a heal, a damage booster for their allies, and a stun. What's not to love? You can also pull some tricks with Vine Drain, especially in PvP. I like support classes, which is the reason why my past class submissions have similar roles.

Happy Mogloween everyone... well... probably not just yet.

< Message edited by freehealth -- 10/4/2015 5:50:03 >
Post #: 79
10/4/2015 13:51:34   
Iron Volvametal

I guess I can give this a go. I have a few Classes that I've designed out of boredom.

Multi-Class

Weapon Damage: 100%, 1.5 speed
Description: Having trained in every field, your experience has given you the ability to use every Class effectively. Whether it be against Mages, Warriors, or Rogues, you will exceed!
Special Effects:

Multi-Class gain mana when they:
-Strike a enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
-Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)

Auto Attack
Cooldown: 1.5 Seconds
Description: With the strength of a Warrior & speed of a Rogue, you attack with fierce swiftness.

Warrior's Might
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 4 Seconds
Description: Strike with the power of a Warrior, dealing 170% damage with a chance to Stun.
(Effect- 25% chance to apply "Stunned"; Applies "Stunned" for 4 seconds)

Mage's Fireball
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Description: Familiar to the arts of magic, you focus your inner Mage into conjuring a Fireball towards the target, dealing damage & applying a small damage over time.
(Effect- Deals 200% damage, applies "Burned" when attack lands; "Burned" deals 50% damage over 5 seconds)

Rogue's Wit
Rank Needed: 5
Cooldown: 30 Seconds
Description: With the quick cleverness of a Rogue, you deploy smoke around the field, increasing your chance to dodge by 35% for 15 seconds.

Jack of All Trades
Description: Strength, Intellect, & Dexterity increased by 7%.

Master of None
Description: Wisdom, Endurance, & Luck increased by 7%.

Healer's Blessing
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
Description: As a Healer, your gift allows you to mend the wounds of you & 3 others, while also applying Blessing, a small heal over time to everyone affected. There is also a small chance of Divination being applied to anyone who was healed, decreasing the affected one's Mana usage by 25%.
(Effect- "Blessing" lasts 8 seconds; "Divination" lasts 6 seconds, has 15% chance of being inflicted)

Unity
Description: Rarely, you tap into the potential of all your Classes & apply Unity, instantly giving you full Health & Mana, increased attack, & increased Crit for a short time.
Rank Needed: 10
(Effect- +175% attack, +50% crit chance; "Unity" lasts 9 seconds)

Keep in mind this is only a rough draft. I don't know anything about Mana Management/Balance/etc. I'm just a Player, not a Class Tester.
AQW  Post #: 80
10/5/2015 10:24:17   
Lo9851

Ghoul Class

Ghouls are cunning and vicious predators. Sometimes they disguise themselves as human to fool their prey.

Ghouls gain mana when they:
• Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
• Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)

Level 4 Passives:

Agility Type +20% Dexterity, +20% Dodge
Hell-like Hunger +10% Crit chance

(A Dodge type class that relay heavily on Evasion, with high passive Dexterity and Dodge chance but with NO active skill to buff it's Evasion any further.)

1. Auto Attack
0 Mana, 2 sec/cd

• 100% damage

A basic attack, taught to all evil predators

2. Predatory Tool
20 Mana, 6 sec/cd

• Two quick strikes
  • 100% damage each strike.
  • Applies "Sharpened Claws" to the Caster for 15 seconds:
    • Multiplying the damage of Predatory Tool by 20%
    • Stacks up to 4 and can last forever if refreshed
    • Damage on stacks: 120% 144% 172% 207%

Sprout deadly claws to slice your prey for a moderate damage. Sharpen your claws to unleash even more damage.

(A quick attack with a stackble Buff.)

3. The Darkness Within
7 Mana, 30 sec/cd

• Self-Buff
  • Applies "Sinister Whisper" for 10 seconds:
    • multiplying Health and Mana regeneration by 20% every time you Dodge an attack.

You can hear a sinister whisper calling to you from within twisting your mind. Multiplies your HP and MP regeneration by 20% every time you Dodge an attack.

(Nice Self-Buff to increase your Mana/Health regeneration.)

4. Lure the Prey
10 Mana, 10 sec/cd

• Close range attack
  • 70% damage
  • Guaranteed to hit /cannot crit
  • Applies "Lured" to the Target for 5 seconds:
    • Forces the Target to turn to you it's attention
    • -5% Hit

Lure your prey to its DOOM! Deals light damage and applies Lured to the target, drawing its attention and reducing Hit Chance by 5% for 5 seconds.

(Are you confident enough with your skils? Draw your enemy's attention and Dodge their attacks. Apply a small Hit debuff, just in case.)

5. Territorial Fury
25 Mana, 12 sec/cd

• Medium range attack
  • Strikes up to 2 targets
  • 300% damage

Ghouls are territorial and will furiously defend their hunting grounds from any intruder who dares to step in. Strikes up to 2 enemies in medium range dealing high damage.

(2 target nice and handy mini Nuke.)

Level 10 Passives:

Ornithophobia +5% Haste

Ghouls dislike birds. Especially doves. They become nervous and attack faster.

Spoiler Warning: If you haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul – do not read!

spoiler:

References:

Agility Type
Ukaku type ghoul. That type is characterized with high evasion and agility, and quick but relatively weak attacks.

Hell-like Hunger
Like Touka said, the hunger is like hell to a ghoul.

Predatory Tool
Kagune, ghoul's predatory limb/organ they sprout.

The Darkness Within
Kaneki felt like Rize was "whispering" to him drawing him mad, and it could have been somehow related to his abnormal regeneration.

Lure the Prey
Many ghouls have done it.
My favorite one is Applehead. Though she got caught in the series but surely was very cunning,
fooling people around for long enough to grow old.

Territorial Fury
Ghouls are territorial. It was one of the first things Kaneki Ken learned when he became one.
In the hard way.

Ornithophobia
Fear of birds.
Touka was afraid of Hinami's parrot.
CCG investigators nicknamed Doves.

< Message edited by Lo9851 -- 10/9/2015 1:39:39 >
DF AQW  Post #: 81
10/9/2015 1:48:55   
Vanexsa
AQW Game Moderator

I'd like to suggest to tag the Upgrade Verification classes (Defender, Guardian, Dragonlord, and Starlord) as AC items, so that they are in line with the other "Special Offer" classes. In addition, it would also allow players who like to rotate their classes, but lack inventory space, to swap it in and out of their banks without losing their class rank.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
10/15/2015 6:08:31   
dante1212

Progenitor class
Description:From the farthest depths of space and time,you have mastered dimensional control,allowing you to manafest otherworldly creations with ease.
Progenitors gain mana when they:
-Land attacks in combat(especially on crits)
-Recieve enemy damage
-when you cast Prophetic Flame while under effects of Earthbound
SKILLS:
Rank 1-Adaptive strike(physical)2.4 sec cooldown.
Each attack is planned precisely,which allows progenitors to adapt to there enemys attack pattern.Increases crit chance by 3% each stack(stacks to 3,fades after 4 seconds)
Rank 1-Creation Call(magical)
Cost 25,12 sec cooldown,status effect
The progenitor has access to creating other-worldly beings from thin air.Summons Retaliator or Rejuvenator. Retaliator boosts STR ,INT,WIS,and DEX by 8 percent. Rejuvenator heals by 250% weapon damage and gives 15% damage resist to you and an ally. All debuffs last 8 seconds.
Rank 2-Prophetic Flame(physical/magical)
Range far,targets 2 enemies,Cost-20,7 second cooldown
Being a creator,flames do not exactly have to burn.Just go boom is all. Does 160% damage on attack,also reducing enemy haste and damage taken by 20%. If Earthbound is active,it will also recover you and an allys mana by half of YOUR remaining mana(no mana being 50 gained each.)
Rank 3-Terraform(physical/magical)
Range far,targets up to 4 enemies,Cost 35 mana,14 second cooldown
Utilizing technology capable of displacing matter,you reform the land around drawing jagged spikes from the ground. Does 210% weapon damage,also reducing enemy damage AND your own damage by 25% for 7 seconds.Also applies Earthbound for 9 seconds,drawing all enemy attack toward yourself and increases haste by 10%.
Rank 4 passives
Creative Mind-increases Dodge and Wisdom by 10%
Universal Soldier-Increases STR and INT by 10%
Rank 5-Dimensional Fusion(Physical)
Range Medium,Targets all enemies in range,Cost-31,15 second cooldown
Within your hands,you control the power of light and dark,Now is the time to utilize them.Strike your opponents for 180% weapon damage,also applying effects based on which effect is applied from Creation Call.
-Retaliator: Applies "Conviction" increasing damage resist and spell resist both by 25%,also increases dodge by 5%.
-Rejuvenation: Applies "Condemned",doing MASSIVE damage to the next target you auto attack,also heals for 150% weapon damage. Initial damage for Condemned is 800%.
Rank 10 passive-Legends Never Die
If you are below 20 percent HP,if you have Earthbound and Conviction applied,you will also regain 4% hp on every auto attack while both effects remain active.
All in all,this class goes for not only support and farming,but TEAM farming,for those who squander with simple and even more precarious times in battle,a progenitor would be the best ally to have on your side
Post #: 83
10/16/2015 10:20:16   
Emie

Hello, I hope it's the right place for this..

How about AE host a Design Your Own Class contest? And only one (to three) winner(s) will be selected, and ofc, give some time for the testing, etc, etc, then release. I havent seen any of the class suggestions here implemented, maybe because as I understand, class is the trickiest kind of in-game item to make right.

Design the: a) Class name, b) the skill names and effect details (and its up to the Dev team to nerf or adjust to balance the class), and c) The art.

It shouldn't be done often, maybe once a year or something?

Why not? :)
AQW  Post #: 84
10/17/2015 18:27:19   
Drid123

How about a battle pet class on the 8th birthday? Maybe summoning a drake or something, since every birthday class so far have not been battle pet class.
Post #: 85
10/18/2015 4:50:02   
Aura Knight

Blood Lycan

Requires Rank 10 evil and Rank 10 Lycan Class

Blood Lycans gain mana when they strike opponent's in combat (more effective on crits)

A rare breed, the blood lycans emerge only under the blood moon. Empowered by the very blood that rushes through their veins, these savage creatures of the night can easily lay waste to any foe.

120% damage

Auto Attack: Basic Attack taught to all fighters (even supernatural ones)

0 mana 2 second cooldown

Sanquine Slash: Sacrifice a small portion of your hp to deal increased damage.

0 mana 4 second cooldown (10% hp cost)

Blood Rush: Moderate attack and cause opponent to bleed, placing an 8 second DoT that lowers opponent's haste also.

22 mana 12 second cooldown

Blood Coat: Empower your body with the light of the blood moon. Applies a shield that reduce damage taken by 50% for the next 10 seconds. Also gives a small HoT for 4 seconds.

35 mana 15 second cooldown

Ferocity: Increases damage output by 15% Moonglow: Increase haste by 12% (passives at rank 4)

Rite of Savagery: Double your damage for the next 15 seconds but lowers haste significantly.

55 mana 27 second cooldown

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 86
10/18/2015 20:35:46   
deathshine

i think we need a rank 10 evil and good class. its funny that all other get a rank 10 class except for the 2 main groups in the game. how is it that the two groups that are the star of the storyline are the only ones without a rank 10 class? the only classes that apply to them are doomknight and paladin or the doomknight overlord and the paladin overlord. both of which require money or membership in order to use. the latter is harder to come by due to the lack of the toys being sold. all thats left are the unique version of the toys which cost more than the standard toys.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
10/18/2015 22:49:46   
aymanrocks

I agree, we need a class for the vampire faction

We need a class for the rank 10 vampire faction, I know the class can't be named "vampire" because there's already a class called "vampire" but it should be related to something with a vampire. If there is a lycan class then there definatley should be a class for the vampire faction.

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/18/2015 23:03:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 88
10/19/2015 10:16:28   
Tyroniter

Adding to what the people above said, an anime referencing class would be a pretty cool addition as a Rank 10 Yokai Rep class.
Also, a Class of Awe or something like that would be cool, with additional quests for Blade of Awe faction.
AQW  Post #: 89
10/19/2015 15:30:20   
AquamorphTheGreat
Banned

CLASS: Reworked DragonLord

DragonLords are warriors who get a little hand from the Dragon, making combined strikes with DragonLord's might and the magic of the dragon. When the fight gets too hot, DragonLord can summon his dragon to his service entirely, which acts like a burning, incinerating death to its enemies.

Hybrid: (Level 65 Stats)
Strength: 120
Intellect: 120
Endurance: 100
Dexterity: 100
Wisdom: 35
Luck: 25

%125 weapon damage, 2.5 speed

DragonLords gain mana from all hits landed in combat, and espicially on crits. The amount gained depends on the currrent HP total.

Wyvern Strike / Firebolt
0 mana, 2.5 second cooldown
Physical
Auto attack gives 2 effects depending on the status DragonLord is in. Uses both animations when attacking with no effects.
Wyvern Strike: DragonLord gracefully lands an impact like it becomes one with the Dragon, also decreases damage taken by %5 with ''Wyvern Scale'' effect with each attack, can be stacked up to 5 times for 10 seconds. Only avaliably when you have ''Lord's Call'' effect on the DragonLord. Uses only the Human attack animation. Draconic Fervor overwrites the effect.
Firebolt: Dragon lands a fiery impact to the enemy as if it is one with the DragonLord, also increases damage given by %5 with ''Draconic Fervor'' effect with each attack, can be stacked up to 5 times for 10 seconds. Only avaliable when you have ''Dragon's Call'' effect on the DragonLord. Uses only the pet attack animation. Wyvern Scale overwrites the effect.

Draconic Call
0 mana, 2 second cooldown
Magical
Summons the dragon companion. If it is already summoned, gives Lord's Call effect to the DragonLord disabling pet attack animations when auto attacking and decreasing damage taken by the player by %25 for 30 seconds. If used again, applies Dragon's Call effect to the DragonLord using only the pet attack animations when auto attacking and increasing the damage done by the DragonLord by %25 for 30 seconds. Lord's Call and Dragon's Call overwrites each other.
NOTE: Uses no animation, same with BlazeBinder's ''Choking Shadow Smoke'' skill. Also triggers no global cooldown.

Focus Fire
25 mana, 5 second cooldown
Physical (Human) / Magical (Dragon)
DragonLord and the dragon gracefully takes position and they each focus fires the opponent down for medium damage, DragonLord applying ''Focus Fire'' and dragon applying ''Focused Burning'' effect to the enemy, each applying a DoT to the enemy for 10 seconds. Focus Fire can stack but Focused Burning can not. When Focus Fire reaches 3 stacks, Fireshock is applied for a 4 second stun effect on the enemy. The enemy also gets ''Focus'' effect for 10 seconds making hem effectively attack the DragonLord.
NOTE: DragonLord uses the animation of Dracomancer's ''Ssikari's Breath'' animation, and then uses the Pyromancer's Scorch animation to the enemy. The Battlepet uses its attack animation while using this ability alongside the DragonLord.

Inner Flame
35 mana, 15 second cooldown
Magical
DragonLord unleashes its inner flame, effectively inspiring the dragon companion. Applies ''Inner Fire'' increasing haste by %50 then applies ''Warmth'' applying a moderate HoT effect to the DragonLord. Both effects last for 8 seconds.
NOTE: Uses the animation of Pyromancer's ''Withering Blast'' to the DragonLord.

Draconic Apocalypse
55 mana, 25 second cooldown
Physical (Human) / Magical (Dragon)
DragonLord uses its Dragon Amulet to gather fire energies then channels it, while the Dragon breathes fire to the Dragon Amulet making powerful fire explosions across the batttlefield with showering meteors from the sky to its opponents. This ability deals more damage the more ''Focus Fire'' stacks are on the enemy. Also adds ''Meteor Shower'' effect to the enemy for a moderately high DoT effect on the enemy.
NOTE: Uses the animation of the Pirate's ''Cannon Fire'' skill to the enemy.

PASSIVES:

-Trial by Fire
Increases STR by %15.

-Burns of Sacred Fire
Increases INT by 15.

-Burning Harmony
Increases DoT damage by %20.

CONCLUSION ABOUT THE CLASS:

DragonLord is a fire based class, which can be various depending on the build for STR DragonLords using autoattacks for damage and making Inner Flame a good damage tool instead of a heal while the INT one applies DoT damage and making Inner Flame a reliable healing ability instead of a damage buff. There can also be a Hybrid build that lets both of them at the same time but with less efficiency.

The DragonLord can tank, damage and stun with stancechanging and keeping the stacks of Focus Fire up. As long as the DragonLord deals critical strikes, the class never has to bother with mana. The DragonLord is able to keep Focus Fire stacks. When it is stunned, the DragonLord can use Draconic Apocalypse to finish low health enemies down. DragonLord has also respectable tanking abilities thanks to solely on Focus Fire and Draconic Call, making Wyvern Strike a worthy tool of tanking. If the damage support classes like Arachnomancer (or Alchemist, one of my older designs) use the power button, then the DragonLord can quickly take the damage path, becoming stronger and diving to the enemy for some quick Focus Fire casts and Draconic Apocalypse to finish the enemy down.

< Message edited by AquamorphTheGreat -- 10/19/2015 15:49:13 >
AQW  Post #: 90
10/20/2015 4:50:21   
Viki the Blademaster

I agree with Van Glasse 1, the Vampire faction needs its own non-legend class to “compete” with the Lycans. I also think the Lycans should get a legend-only quest class to balance it out. I will start with the Vampire first.
I have heard of tales of a very different kind of vampire hailing from China, called a Jiang-xi. Normally, the Jiang-xi can drink what is known as “qi”, or life-force, but there are tales where it does in fact feed as Western vampires do. I will use the latter as this is more within the fantasy of vampires in AQ.
I chose the Jiang-xi because in some fantasy games, the Jiang-xi’s favored “class” would be a Monk. I believe the monk’s more disciplined and mystical fighting style is a good comparison to the animalistic barbarism of the Lycans (I am not saying that Lycans are barbaric, they just fight that way). Therefore, the Jiang-xi would be more of a caster-type class, with the optimum class enhancements be mainly Spellbreaker.

Description: The Jiang-xi are vampire practitioners of magical martial arts. Do not look in mirror.

Gains mana from all hits landed in combat, and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to *their own* HP total.

Rank 0: Auto Attack
0 Mana, 2 second cooldown.
Deals 90% WD, as with Spellsmiths, Shaman, and Mages.

Rank 1: Tiger Fangs
15 Mana, 5 Second Cooldown, Magical/Physical
Using your tainted qi, you project your fangs into your foe, Dealing 100% WD and leaving them “Bitten”, which deals DoT (5% SP/Sec, 10 Sec, Stacks up to 5 for max of 25% SP/Sec). The “Bitten” debuff also makes them more susceptible to your other special attacks.
A vampire’s bite not a very good thing to be inflicted with, as it makes you bleed out. Unfortunately for mortals, the Jiang-xi can bite them from afar using its cursed qi attacks! Tiger Fangs will be invaluable as DPS, and especially vital for higher ranks.

Rank 2: Thirst
20 Mana, 10 Sec Cooldown, Magical
Draw the blood from your main foe, dealing damage (200% SP) and healing yourself for half the amount. You will heal more health from “Bitten” foes (+10% per stack). Good for digestion.
Typical vampire gig: drink blood, gain health. Its healing effect is increased when attacking “Bitten” foes, as the blood will already be exposed.

Rank 3: Owl Talon
30 Mana, 15 Seconds, Magical
Project your accursed energies into a claw, dealing damage (200% SP) to the foe and blinding them (hit chance lowered). If the foe is “Bitten”, they are stunned instead (1 sec per stack). Do not mess with Jiang-xi.
I chose the owl instead of the bat because bats are lucky in China. I know that in some cultures, the owl is a symbol of death or harbingers of dark forces. I also am sure that another type of vampire, the strigoi, is associated with owls. Anyway, this is a debuff/stun attack. I am currently thinking 200% SP on Thirst and Owl Talon in order to compete with the Lycan Class. They may be lower figures than Lycan abilities, but the Jiang-xi abilities will be helped by Tiger Fang’s DoT.

Rank 4: Blood Reservoir and Love in Vein
Blood Reservoir gives a boost to Endurance (15%), allowing you to survive longer and also take in MORE BLOOD!
Love in Vein increases the Critical Hit (10%) and Haste (5%) for the class.

Rank 5: Qi Siphon
30 Mana, 20 Sec Cooldown, Magical
Saps the qi of your foe, disorienting them (15 Sec). Also decreases your damage intake if they are “Bitten” (5% per stack of Bitten, 15 Sec).
On its own, it causes the Disorient effect that “Pouncing Strike” has. The name and concept for this ability goes back to the original tales of Jiang-xi drinking qi, but also adds the myths about strigoi, who sap people’s strength or beauty.

Edit 1: I forgot to add the mana regen part of the class. It should be the same as mage.
Edit 2: I also like Yucheng3's Blood Mage concept, although I do like it better when we have one buff/debuff and several skills to work on it as opposed to have one skill to work on multiple buffs/debuffs. Also did some minor visual on the post: Owl Talon was italic instead of underlined.

< Message edited by Viki the Blademaster -- 10/21/2015 0:46:43 >
AQW  Post #: 91
10/21/2015 0:30:42   
Skyflakes

I suggest to make Starlord class stronger. Its skills are good for farming but deals weak damage. I like the multi skill. What I need for it is to improve its damage or have a revamp since it's weak especially when using multi skills.
Thank you.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
10/22/2015 0:25:51   
Arenwalesa

I may have another class that should be reworked, the Dragonslayer.
It's hard to use it when not all monsters is dragonkind.My idea is that you can fight with the class, but the attacks are stronger against dragonkind.i'll send the skill icons later on my another post

Dragonslayer (Reworked)
Desc:
Dragonslayers are order of warriors who travelled across the land to find and slay threatening dragons.Led by their master Galanoth, they are proved to be a perfect countermeasure for any dragon related dangers.

Base Stats
Strength: 94
Intellect: 17
Endurance: 104
Dexterity: 76
Wisdom: 35
Luck: 21

Dragonslayers gain mana when they:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat

Dragonbane
20 mana
2 seconds cooldown
Attack your foe with a power to break a dragon's scale, dealing moderate damage and deal higher damage against dragonkinds.
(Deals 165% weapon damage on impact, 280% if target is dragonkind)

Dragon Scales
25 mana
5 seconds cooldown
Call upon the power of thick dragon scales to shield you from damage for 4 seconds, reducing damage taken by 40% or by 75% if target is a dragonkind.

Dragon's Flame
40 mana
15 seconds cooldown
Summon a flaming breath of dragons from your fingertips, dealing high damage and gives a DoT that lasts 10 seconds.

Aggresion
Increase STR by 12%
Ferocious
Increase damage dealt by 12%

Dragon Veins
30 mana
15 seconds cooldown
Use the dragon's way of recovery flowing through your body, casting a HoT effect that grows stronger over time for 12 seconds.
Post #: 93
10/22/2015 22:00:08   
Banpreiomaster

I wonder if you could make a class with its skills' effect is based on enhancement used on the class, helm, cape, and/or weapon.
Your normal template for a class' skill is auto attack and 4 skills, so I suggest this:

Rank 1 skill's effect depends on weapon enhancement
Rank 2 skill's effect depends on helm enhancement
Rank 3 skill's effect depends on cape enhancement
Rank 5 skill's effect depends on class enhancement

For example:
Rank 1 skill
If player use Luck enh on his/her weapon, boost crit damage by 30% for 5 sec.
If player use Fighter enh on his/her weapon, boost END by 30% for 5 sec.
etc

Same goes to other skill.
This way, player will have a lot of variation effect depends on enhancement they use.
Post #: 94
10/23/2015 3:10:04   
dante1212

This time,i have a decent idea i think. Shocking right..
Windwaker class(hybrid)
Description varies due to aqw storylines/mechanics/etc..
Windwakers regain mana when they:
-strike an enemy in combat(especially on crits)
-dodge an enemy in combat
AA:Swift strike(1.75 sec cooldown,90% weapon damage,physical)
Using the wind at your back,you can swing much faster then the average hero.
1st skill:Vacuum Stream(12 mana,3 second cooldown,range:close,hits 4 targets,110% weapon damage,physical/magical)
Strike your foes with a gust of condensed wind,reducing your opponents chance if hitting you or critically striking by 10%.Effects last 4 seconds
2nd skill:Jetstream Drill(30 mana,9 second cooldown,range:far,hits 3 enemies,160% weapon damage,magical)
Manipulate air to spin rapidly in a drill motion,then release the wave of air as if being struck by shrapnel.Applies Jetstream for 5 seconds,reducing enemy haste by 25% and damage by 15%.If "Glacial Spiral" is active,it will also add a reasonable DoT on the opponent(120% weapon damage per tick,2 ticks)
3rd skill:Stormbreaker shroud(35 mana,18 second cooldown,range:status,physical)
Collect the strong gales of wind around,and inside yourself,quickening your every movement.Adds "Stormbreaker",which increases haste and dodge by 20%.Also reflects 10% of enemy damage and aplies "Cooled" for 4 seconds on attack,reducing there haste by 20%.Stormbreaker lasts 6 seconds.
Rank 4 passives:
*Furious winds-increases damage and dodge by 10%
*Calm of the storm-Decreases damage resist and haste by 10%
Rank 5:Arctic Cyclone(40 mana,26 second cooldown,range:far,hits 2 enemies,250% weapon damage,physical/magical)
Bring forth arctic air into an unstable torrent of destruction.Applies "Coldfront" for 6 seconds, which drastically decreases enemy haste,also applying "Glacial Spiral" to yourself,which increases ALL stats by 5 percent for 9 seconds.
Rank 10 passive:
Unstable currents-Permanently increases crit chance by 5%,with a 1% chance for Arctic Cyclone to do 4 times its normal damage.
Overall view-
This class completes so many problems in aq.A wind based class first of all,and it finally puts a hybrid aspect into a decent dodging class.Also,not many classes focus on haste reduction as much as this one,and i do think this would fill the format perfectly for the "meta" classes.
Post #: 95
10/24/2015 3:46:51   
raijin.ec

Invoker Class
Price: N/A
Sellback: 0 AC
Weapon Damage: 75%, 2.0 speed
Description: Invokers control the power of a Storm, Blizzard, and Phoenix. They are known on fusing the elements into powerful incantations.
Special Effects:
Gains Mana When:
Invokers gain mana from successful landing of Magics(skills). The amount depends on the damage relative to *their own* HP total.
Skills:

Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 0
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers.

- Summon Phoenix
Summon Phoenix
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 15 Seconds
Description: Summons a Fire Phoenix. The phoenix has passive ability to melt the armor of their enemies, the enemy will receive more 25% physical and magical damage. Applies Phoenix and grants 1.5% Magic damage up to 10 seconds.
Notes:
*Fire Phoenix is a Battle Pet.

- Malevolent Pulse
Malevolent Pulse
Rank Needed: 2
Cooldown: 8 Seconds
Description: drains 25% of the remaining mana of the enemy and convert it into 30% HP to yourself. Applies Storm for 10 seconds.
Note:

- Impetuous Strife
Impetuous Strife
Rank Needed: 3
Cooldown: 16 Seconds
Description: Gives you and ally a bonus magic damage by 10% of current HP and Heal over Time for 10 Seconds.Applies blizzard for 10 seconds.

- Magnelectros
Magnelectros
Type: Passive Ability
Description: You have the three elements shrouded on you! All incoming magic damage will reduce up to 10%.

- Hinder-Gast
Hinder-Gast
Type: Passive Ability
Description:The hotness of a Phoenix gives you 15% Evasion

- Abyssal Pyroclasm
Abyssal Pyroclasm
Mana Cost: 40 Mana
Cooldown: 12 Seconds
Description: You unleash a deadly dark fire from abyss on opponent.They will take magic damage and applies Damage over Time for 5 seconds. If storm, blizzard, phoenix is present, all enemies over the area will be strike.
Notes:

This skill is unavoidable.

- Trionis
Trionis
Rank Needed: 10
Description: Now you fused the magics, all magic damage will increase 10%.

Notes:
*Requires Rank 10: Mage class, Evolved Shaman, Elemental Dracomancer
*Reputation Rank 10

IGN:weztlife
Post #: 96
10/25/2015 21:27:02   
PokeManiac Pl

ChronoKnight Class

This class is designed for the 2016 Calendar. Another name for the class can be Chrono OmniKnight as it would be created during Project Omni.

ChronoKnights regain mana with every attack under the effect of Temporal Rift based on their own HP total.

150% Base weapon damage, 1.5 speed.

Rank 0
Strike of Time
1.5 sec cooldown
Magical
Description: A special auto attack that breaks the continuum of time and strikes faster than usuall. Also has a different effect based on the spell casted.
(Deals 120% weapon damage)

Rank 1
Temporal Rift
4 sec cooldown
5 mana
Magical
Description: A magical attack that cuts through time to enable Temporal energy to flow. Applies Temporal Rift which increases damage output by 10% with every stack, stacks up to 5. Lasts 30 seconds
unless restacked.
(Deals 100% weapon damage, every new stack increases base damage by 5%. 125% with all 5 stacks)

Rank 2
Time Barrier
10 sec cooldown
15 mana
Magical
Description: Stop the time that surrounds you to reduce all incoming damage and create an area of reversed time flow which heals you over the duration of the barrier, as it undos your wounds. Applies Time Barrier(1-5) which effectivity depends on the amount of Temporal Rift stacks. Each stack decreases incoming damage by 15% and increases heal power. Does not consume Temporal Rift stacks. Lasts 2 seconds with additional 2 seconds for each Temporal Rift stack. The use of this skill creates a small shock wave that damages the opponent a little.
(Deals 75% base weapon damage)

Rank 3
Timeline Disruption
6 sec cooldown
20 mana
Magical
Description: Disrupt your opponents timeline causing it to recieve damage from past and future fights. Applies Timeline Disruption for 15 seconds unless restacked, that increases all damage recieved by the opponent, and is empowered by Temporal Rift stacks. Every auto attack onto an enemy which has Time Disruption applied, applies Timeline Shatter DoT which stacks up to 10. Does not consume Temporal Rift stacks.
(Deals 115% weapon damage on impact)

Rank 4
Chrono Control
Passive
Increases haste and evasion by 15%

Rank 4
Look into the Future
Passive
Increases hit and crit chance by 15%

Rank 5
Time Stop
25 sec cooldown
35 mana
Magical
Description: Deals massive damage to your opponent by freezing it in time for 4 seconds. Damage is increased with every Temporal Rift stack and Time Shatter stacks along with the damage done
under both effects over the past 15 seconds. Consumes all Temporal Rift stacks.
(Deals 0% weapon damage with no Temporal Rift stacks, each stack adds 100% weapon damage. 500% weapon damage with additional buffs)

Rank 10
Order of Time
Passive
From time to time, your future self appears beside you and tells you the fastest way to defeat your opponent. Increases haste by 75% for 10 seconds.

< Message edited by PokeManiac Pl -- 10/25/2015 21:30:39 >
AQW  Post #: 97
10/25/2015 22:36:39   
AQWorldsFarmer

Sanctified Descentant
This class is mean to be a slayer for long, difficult battles.
Description:A warrior of the Gods sent to destroy the mightiest of evil.

Sanctified Descentants regain mana from every hit landed in combat and when hit in combat.

Rank 0:
War Cry
2 second cooldown
An auto attack taught to all Sanctified Descentants, applies Holy Strike with every successful hit. (Stacks up to 250)
(Deals 25% weapon damage.)

Rank 1:
Reservoir
20 second cooldown
15 mana
Physical
Reduces incoming damage based on stacks of Holy Strike (Max 30%), applies Divine Intervention, forcing target to focus on you.
(does not consume Holy Strikes)

Rank 2:
Holy Light
15 second cooldown
35 mana
physical
Heals all friends as a % of your maximum HP, applies sluggish, reducing target's haste based on amount of Holy Strikes stacked.(Max 25%)
(does not consume Holy Strikes)

Rank 3:
Medusa's Kryptonite
30 second cooldown
35 mana
physical
Deal 125% weapon damage, target can no longer stun or heal. (Can't stun for 25 second; can't heal for 10 seconds) Also applies Forgiveness, healing the target for an amount based on stacks of Holy Strike. (more stacks = less heal)

rank 4:
Juggernaut's Advantage
Reduces incoming damage by 25%

Divine Right
Increases endurance(or HP) by 30%

Rank 5:
Godly Might
60 second cooldown
40 mana
physical
Uses all your stacks of Holy Strike to apply Sanctuary, weakening your foe by 75% and keeping it from using any specials. Also applies God's Gift, giving all allies +40% outgoing damage and +20% haste.
(Holy Strike Increases the amount of time sanctuary is applied [Max of 40 seconds])
(The amount of time the creature is immobilized depends on stacks of Holy Strike)

Rank 10:
Judgement
heals you for 50% of every auto attack landed.
(Since auto attacks do only 25% damage, this basically heals you for
12.5% of you weapon damage)

< Message edited by AQWorldsFarmer -- 10/25/2015 22:38:38 >
Post #: 98
10/31/2015 1:24:40   
makashi

I figured it would be in my best interest to post a Samurai class idea, seeing as I have developed an affinity for the Samurai, and have also developed a keen impatience for the lack of a Samurai class in Adventure Quest Worlds.

This class will have a warrior regeneration model.

The first skill of the class is much like Artifact Hunter's skill in that it is a regular strike that gives moderate damage, and the animation is the same as Artifact Hunter's, but this skill lowers your opponent's critical strike chance by 15%. It is the basic sword attack of the Samurai (15 mana, 3 second cooldown).

The second skill of the class is inspired by the Samurai Yumi, or bow, used to shoot arrows. This skill stacks up to four times, and it increases the enemy's haste and accuracy both by 10%, with a total of 40% by the end of the four stacks. When the Samurai shoots his arrow at the enemy, they become enraged and pursue him relentlessly (20 mana, 5 second cooldown).

The third skill of the class is the Samurai's primary countering technique. It will have the same animation as ninja's thin air move or rogue's footwork ability. Once the skill activates, you receive 3% additional damage resistance from all sources and 5% additional damage on all of your attacks every time that you are hit by your opponent. Like ninja's thin air, this skill cannot stack, meaning that if you use this skill a second time, all of the damage and resistance you received from when you first used the skill will fade (30 mana, 45 second cooldown).

The rank four passives consist of the following: a 10% damage increase, and a 10% damage resistance.

The fifth skill of the class is the Samurai's finishing move, and it will be a moderate damage attack much like the first skill, but it will heal you as you use it, and the heal will always work regardless of whether or not you hit the opponent (25 mana, 15 second cooldown).

The most important thing to know about this class is that all of your attacks, your first, second, last skill, and your auto attack, will all give the same damage when using a completely stable weapon (I expect there to be a completely stable Samurai sword or Katana released in Adventure Quest Worlds). Each of those attacks are expected to do above 1000 damage on critical strikes, and above 300 damage on non critical strikes when using a completely stable weapon. This class is expected to be a class for Yokai reputation, but it can also serve as an event class. I hope that my class idea is not overpowered, and I look forward to seeing it in Adventure Quest Worlds.

< Message edited by makashi -- 6/4/2017 13:13:03 >
Post #: 99
11/1/2015 18:42:18   
7bladeszabuza

Light Bringer
Those that have done wrong will be hunted by the Light Bringer who brings punishment as the judge, jury, and executioner to evildoers. Only those that know of self sacrifice and the ones capable to bearing the burden of other's pain are able to call themselves Light Bringer.
Description: A class designed to farm waves upon waves of enemies while tanking all the hits for the party. In order to survive diving headfirst into battle, users of this class must be able to handle its dangerous combos.
Light Bringer gains mana from all hits landed in combat,and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to "their own" HP total.

Rank 0
2 second cooldown
Physical
Punishment: Deals 10% of current HP plus moderate magical damage to the target. (Healer's Heart Beat)

Rank 1
15 second cooldown
20 mana
Magical
Righteous Blade: Summons a battlepet (Warrior Claymore Blade). You empower yourself with Righteous for 10 seconds, returning 30% of damage taken to the attacker.

Rank 2
5 second cooldown
15 mana
Magical
Oblivion's Judge: Deals light damage to up to 3 enemies around you, applying Judgement and taunting them for 5 seconds.

Rank 3
25 second cooldown
25 mana
Magical
Eternity's Jury: Deals light damage to up to 3 enemies around you, applying Deliberate, healing you for 10% of damage enemies receive for 10 seconds.

Rank 4
Law: +20% endurance
Order: +10% critical chance

Rank 5
25 second cooldown
40 mana
Magical
Grand Executioner: Deals heavy damage to a target, applying Execute for 5 seconds. Enemies with Execute have bonus haste, accuracy, and takes 50% more damage.

Rank 10
Guilty as Charged: Once in a while, your maximum health is increased by 500% for 10 seconds.

< Message edited by 7bladeszabuza -- 11/1/2015 20:35:20 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions
Page 4 of 19«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition