Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Energy Seal

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Energy Seal
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/14/2015 0:41:39   
kittycat

I would like to propose a robot that can drain 100% of all players' energy pool in 1 round, followed by a 2-turn regeneration back to the original amounts, requiring a sacrifice of 25% HP from the caster, called the Energy Seal. It seals energy usage for 1 round, but to prevent abuse:

- Any use of energy draining moves will put the special in cooldown for two rounds, but not the robot attack.
- This move puts all energy draining moves in cooldown.

AQ MQ  Post #: 1
7/14/2015 6:44:20   
nowras

The core seems to be OP, but i have a bad feeling that they can't code it due to flash limitations. :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/14/2015 15:50:58   
DELTA BEING

so basically this core prevents the opponent from using their pool of energy for one turn at the cost of 25% of the catsor's health
Epic  Post #: 3
7/14/2015 20:55:50   
  Exploding Penguin

25% of max or current health?

Also this would be easier to conceptualize and less confusing if it was turned into a 1-turn silence debuff instead.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/14/2015 22:03:27   
kittycat

Well it's intended to be max health pool.
AQ MQ  Post #: 5
7/24/2015 10:54:10   
RaXZerGamingZ

the max ? isnt that to overpowerd ? if someone uses battery backup or static grenade you can just drain everything they got , also if you use the bot when you are low on hp it wont take as much hp away so you gotta make it a number not a percentage
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Energy Seal
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition