Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Classes legendary mode.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Classes legendary mode.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2015 11:51:11   
nowras

A legendary mode skill tree that's given to a person based on his class

(Note: You only get 12 points to invest in whatever ur rank is. So, choose where to invest them wisely. You have to unlock them with credits or varium first.)

Hunters

Get 2 LM (Legendary Mode) options

-Blood Lust
10% life steal + 1% per a point

-Shadow Arts (another name)
1% block and stun chance +1% per a point

Mages

get 2 LM options

Deadly Aim

1% more gun damage per a point

Reroute 10% energy regen + 1% per a point

Mercenaries

Gets 2 LM Options

Heavy Armor
adds 5 more def and resis + 5 per a point

Mad Dog
10% more rage gain + 2% per a point

Changes to some skills

Mark Of Blood stacks with bloodlust (7% less health regen at all levels)

Battery Back Up increase cooldown to 5 turns

Hybird armor Reduce it's boost by 10% at all levels

NOTE:This mode is disabled in a 1v1 match versus a level 39 or less (not disabled in juggernaut or 2v2)

< Message edited by nowras -- 11/2/2016 15:43:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/16/2015 13:24:54   
  Exploding Penguin

I am not sure about the exact numbers given but I will definitely support anything that brings passives back into the game in a reasonable and fair way, which, in my opinion, this does.

The numbers might need some tweaking to make all of the passives fairly equal but aside from that I like the idea a lot.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2015 16:03:41   
shadow.bane

i support fixing jugg cause am getting frustrated about this mode and how lame it is
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/16/2016 14:30:38   
Warmaker04

I support it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/16/2016 15:31:05   
Satafou

Not matter how much we'd all like this to happen, it simply won't come to be. The devs are stubborn mules, especially whenever one judges their horrendous balance decisions. Threads that mention passives in any form usually get the same copy and pasted response from a dev followed by a swift lock.
Post #: 5
11/16/2016 16:12:06   
Stonehawk

quote:

Threads that mention passives in any form usually get the same copy and pasted response from a dev followed by a swift lock.

They should remove all passive skill-cores then, because they are somehow passive skills.

There ARE other ways to make passives come back without changing the skill-trees, and I think they would listen to those ideas because all old players want to come back to the game with good news.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Classes legendary mode.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition