Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Credits and EXP during battle.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Credits and EXP during battle.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2015 10:58:06   
nowras

1 more credit for each 10 damage done under 0 for the opponent

that means if i do 500 damage and he had 1 hp that means ill get 49 more credits

that means ill get 49+37=86 credits total

and 1 EXP for each 100 damage done under 0.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/19/2015 12:40:49   
DELTA BEING

so basically I get more exp and credits depending how much I overkill my opponent? seems fair. supported
Epic  Post #: 2
7/19/2015 14:24:04   
King Bling

Supported. Usually overkills don't matter. But it should ED is all about killing your enemies brutally with sword guns and bunkers etc. So the more overkill the better the reward. Supported wholeheartedly
Post #: 3
7/19/2015 15:10:14   
  Exploding Penguin

I like the idea but it is important to consider that in some scenarios you can choose to have a strong overkill or not when the former has a lower chance of guaranteeing the kill. This would leave players at a decision of risking fights for more rewards, when I think in a strategy PvP game you should be entirely focused on winning, not gambling for an all-or-nothing.
Epic  Post #: 4
7/19/2015 19:43:31   
nowras

then if they do their highest damage attack they will 100% win but it depends if that highest damage attack is bludgeon and he has meteor shower he will think metoer or bludg he uses bludg it gets blocked he losses thats the only case tbh so it doesnt really matter
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/19/2015 22:12:48   
  Exploding Penguin

@nowras: From personal experience the situation comes up a fair bit. I would say maybe 30-40% of my wins include an option of doing more overkill damage at risk of being blocked/deflected but I always took the safer option that does less damage yet still ensures the kill.
Epic  Post #: 6
7/22/2015 23:00:43   
.Lord Ginger.

How woul against disconnection work...

If ur opponent has 1 HP and u rage infernal android...lol

Not supported, people would stall heal, and would toy around with noobs
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/22/2015 23:50:56   
Lord Machaar

Somewhat supported, but as .Lord Ginger. stated, high rank/level players will play around, for instance, if a rank 60 faces levle 38, the rank 60 player will wait until his IA reaches 125% with rage and boom while he could've finished the game at the 5th or 6th round.
MQ Epic  Post #: 8
7/23/2015 5:32:11   
King Bling

Even a rank 10 can stall IA to its max as equal as a rank 500000m
Post #: 9
7/24/2015 1:36:47   
Lord Machaar

quote:

high rank/level players will play around

That means, instead of finishing up the battle in 5 rounds, they can finish it in 20 turns with IA on rage. Such thing can't be done by a rank 10 having a neck to nack battle with a rank 1, both of them are playing to win, 1 mistake and the game is over, while on the other hand, more ranks, mean more chance to survive, and also the ability control the game.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/24/2015 1:46:16 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 10
7/24/2015 7:35:06   
King Bling

Nope.
Post #: 11
7/24/2015 20:24:47   
RaXZerGamingZ

supported
Post #: 12
7/25/2015 1:40:15   
Silver Sky Magician

The devs are disinclined to implement schemes, especially complicated ones like this, that do not address important and urgent needs or have clear benefits. I see no issue with this idea, gameplay wise, but nor do I see any value in it. Remember that implementing any suggestion has an opportunity cost - it represents time that could be invested in ideas that give greater value, such as key balance solutions, new events or even new features.
Post #: 13
7/25/2015 2:09:29   
Lord Machaar

^ Yeah, that's why I'm not suggesting anything lately nor reacting to suggestions given by other members, except if they apply to the conditions that you've said, like this one. And for a simple idea like this, a 7000 lines article should be written, how much time? how many codes? when? how? why? who are you? what are we? why are we doing this? these are all questions that should be answered everytime we want a suggestion to get implemented, so why bothering, let's just deal what we have, balance.
MQ Epic  Post #: 14
7/25/2015 4:41:46   
King Bling

would take much time, plus Flash Wouldnt support this so....
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Credits and EXP during battle.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition