Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Overload,fireball and Plasma Rain

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Overload,fireball and Plasma Rain
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/20/2015 12:02:16   
nowras

Make Plasma Rain Improve with support

Make Overload Improve with dextirity

Make FireBall improve with dextirity

Increase FireBall's energy cost by 40 at all levels

Dex BM wont be so op like TM was but at least the dex BM build would work..

the same thing goes to the support TM

OR

Make FireBall improve with support

Increase OverLoad's damage by 50 and reduce it's stun chance by 5%

Why only overload? because Grenades were made to stun with weak damage even if they r maxed out maul was made to do high damage and stun even if its at level 1 overload was made to do high damage at high levels with a weaker stun chance.

(Cause of their Animations and Names)

Large text scaled down. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 7/22/2015 3:15:41 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/20/2015 12:05:29   
overdead

Like a mage version of high dex BH stun-nuke combo? Ehh...
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/20/2015 12:09:18   
nowras

but u need 42 support for parasite u cant spam dex :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/20/2015 12:42:01   
overdead

Fair enough.

What will be the difference of plasma rain and artillery strike? Seems to me, the bm you suggested is a hybrid of tlm without poison, BH without max dex potential, and the current BM.

Bottom line: insert "but why?" Gif.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/20/2015 13:34:49   
  Exploding Penguin

Yeah I don't see why we are making plasma rain just an energy clone of artillery strike when artillery strike is already loaded with problems concerning how usable it is with builds. At least I can implement plasma rain into my focus build on TM or something.

Fireball improving with dex is fine but I think 40 energy increase is really severe and will make the skill very hard for BM to use since its energy gain is already determined by the enemy and can be hard for the BM player to control.

Same as above: nothing too particularly compelling would make the staff really want to implement this change. If you are seeking a nuke-esque combo with a stun wouldn't it also be viable to make fireball scale with support and keep overload's support scaling?
Epic  Post #: 5
7/20/2015 18:02:18   
nowras

yep i think that's OK too EP (Exploding Penguin)
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/14/2015 18:21:20   
RaXZerGamingZ

plasma rain improve with support ? thats like the support build for mercs but energy multy , not supported on that
Post #: 7
8/14/2015 22:53:52   
Dark Worshgiper

I agree fireball with dex . But fireball damages should be increased as well .
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/15/2015 5:41:06   
Caststarter

This thread clearly had no one post in it for at least 14 days where it would be considered dead. As such it will now be locked. Do not bump a dead thread where it had no posts for at least 14 days. Please simply make a new thread on parts of the topic you want to talk about. Thanks.
DF  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Overload,fireball and Plasma Rain
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition