Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Pyro Fly Bug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Pyro Fly Bug
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2015 2:51:47   
Front45

Name: .xXRazoRXx.
Level: 40 (R2)
Class: BH
Server/s: All

Operating System: Windows 7 x32
Browser: Chrome
Flash Player Version: Latest
Internet Connection (wireless, high-speed, etc.): high speed

Brief Description: Look situation maybe it was a but i don't understand how to works pyro fly

Mark was lvl 7
Static grenade max lvl 10
Smoke lvl 6
Shadow arts lvl 9

in 2 vs 2 First was disappeared Shadow Arts lvl 9. then left Mark lvl 7 Static grenade lvl 10 and smoke screen lvl 6.

Second time my partner used pyro fly special too and disappeared smoke lvl 6

how that happens? because 3 highest skills was Mark 7, Static grenade 10 and Shadow arts 9.

after first use Shadow arts gone lvl 9. then must be choose pyro fly mark lvl 7 or static grenade lvl 10. but there was smoke screen lvl 6 gone

Is this bug or something?
Error Messages (if any):

Step by step details to duplicate issue:
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Screenshot (if any):
Additional Details (if any):
Post #: 1
7/21/2015 3:51:30   
8x

You used Pyro Fly first to disable Shadow Arts? Then your partner used Pyro Fly and it disabled Smoke Screen?

I'm guessing it's because after the Shadow Arts got disabled, the other tree skills were the highest ones. I assume it's like this to prevent the same skill from being disabled twice.

< Message edited by 8x -- 7/21/2015 5:22:10 >
Epic  Post #: 2
7/21/2015 5:09:52   
Lord Machaar

^ Yeah, that's what I also thought, and this way my response to him in my "Pyro Fly" post in the Q&A section:
quote:

@Front45:
I don't think it was a bug.
When you used Pyro Fly, the three top targeted skills were Shadow Arts level 9 and Static Grenade level 10 and Mark of Blood level 7. Pyro has chosen to disable Shadow Arts level 9, and you can now consider it deleted from the skill tree. So when your partner uses his Pyro Fly after you, Pyro will have to choose new top 3 skills, and in this case they were, Static grenade level 10, Mark of Blood level 7 and Smoke Screen level 6. Your partner's Pyro fly chose Smoke Screen leve 6 to get disabled.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/21/2015 5:16:25 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Pyro Fly Bug
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition