Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= Item Set Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Item Set Suggestions
Page 1 of 612345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2015 18:30:18   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Item Set Suggestions Thread

This is the thread where you can post your matching items to suggest them together as a set!

• Read the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules before posting.
  • No discussions allowed. Post comments or feedback in the =AQW= Player Suggestions Discussion Thread.
  • Please make sure you are posting at least two items as part of a set.
  • There is no need to post the items individually in the respective suggestion threads if you are posting them as a set here.

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 8/9/2015 11:51:57 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    7/24/2015 8:20:05   
    Xeltonick

Abyss Arcane Naval Commander
    The Abyss Package
    One-Eyed General
    AQW  Post #: 2
    8/9/2015 20:04:05   
    Yorozuya

Could you bring back Jade Samurai set please?
    Or make another samurai set like Jade Samurai.

< Message edited by Yorozuya -- 8/9/2015 20:08:17 >
    AQW  Post #: 3
    8/12/2015 19:29:29   
    Rakushi

Celestial Paladin set

< Message edited by Rakushi -- 8/12/2015 19:32:29 >
    Post #: 4
    8/15/2015 13:52:43   
    doomskuller

Lightguard Sentry
    Light's Resolve

Galactic Bounty Hunter Red areas CC to base, yellow CC to trim, shoulder rune CC to accessory
    Photon Sword Blade CC to accessory

Aesir Power Armour
    Gungnir Rifle

Ragnarok power armour
    Mjolnir rifle

DoomKnight's Annihilation
    DoomKnight's Wrath

DoomSamurai
    Necrotic Katana of Doom
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    8/21/2015 15:53:58   
    sam da great

we need a Roman legionary set so many Greek sets but the only thing we have for the legion(roman not undead) is rare and wasn't that good either we need a worthy Gladius (one that looks like cold steel's model possibly or a historical looking one since cold steel is modern and tactical but gives the same basic design) and maybe with pilums as a cape or possibly a standard but it'd be awesome to see a set like this still
    AQW  Post #: 6
    8/21/2015 23:14:15   
    Drid123

AE, I see that there are a lot of evil heroes, and that is not good. I am a good hero in Adventure Quest, and I know why so many people are evil. There was so many influences to make players want to be evil heroes. I notice that there was a lot of evil -related armors and sets, like the most popular, Dage Items and Nulgath items. All I want is for you guys to make Light/Good/Holy armors. Like the Light caster armor released a long time ago. I want more good armors to be release in future events. Please make really cool sets so it can influence other players to change to good.
    Post #: 7
    8/28/2015 8:58:06   
    yakuXa

Entity's Salvation

< Message edited by yakuXa -- 11/22/2015 8:56:53 >
    Post #: 8
    8/30/2015 12:50:00   
    doomskuller

Street Thug armor, cap (helm) and baseball bat (mace)

Champion of Balance armor
    Blade of Balance sword
    Wings of Balance cape

< Message edited by doomskuller -- 9/5/2015 20:01:05 >
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    9/8/2015 16:29:19   
    wind_bullet

Please raise the Legion Paladin Helm. It sits so low on the neck that it looks awkward.
    Post #: 10
    9/8/2015 18:51:46   
    Reki

Character: http://www.aq.com/character.asp?id=Reki

High Draconic Priest- http://twitpic.com/8h2ppe
    Blade of the Draconic Priest- http://twitpic.com/99f77y
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    9/9/2015 11:50:10   
    doomskuller

Viking Cheiftain armor
    Chieftain's Helm (bearded helm)
    Chieftess' Helm (non-bearded helm)
    Wolf skin cloak (cape)
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    9/11/2015 1:59:38   
    Ferozakh

Some tricorns/helms/faces to go with the Pirate of Vanity.
    https://twitter.com/HeroViolatorFer/status/642215543269789697

Pirate of Vanity Armor:
    https://twitter.com/HeroViolatorFer/status/642213167192387584

Pirated Inanity: https://twitter.com/HeroViolatorFer/status/642216659860615168

Thanks for reading! Hope my items could get released, too!

< Message edited by Ferozakh -- 9/11/2015 10:42:01 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    10/15/2015 16:52:34   
    undeadman

Armor version of the doomknight class following items in set:

Doomknight helmet(revamped) maybe it can look like sepulchures helm more than a classic doomknight helm face would be able to seen in female version

Doom knight cloak can be a wing of doom energy

Weapon dragonfable version of sepulchures doomblade

Fallen dragon fully doomknight plated dragon
    AQW Epic  Post #: 14
    10/19/2015 20:32:14   
    Gandiral

I was on Twitter and saw a tweet where someone mentioned an Ultra Doge helm, I think this would be a great idea. Since many people enjoyed the original Doge helm (as far as I know) it would only be fair to introduce an Ultra-Doge Helm. I would like to remind you this was not my idea but me suggesting it on behalf of the person from Twitter. (Tweet can be found here: https://twitter.com/scottwolfe92/status/656254159482654720) Our discussion went on, as we discussed he suggested Doge owners would get a special bonus for having the helm. I think this would be a neat feature to add, I think a fair, yet reasonable bonus would be to make it a little faster to farm for this helm. Farming for this helm should be the way to go, due to the fact the original helm "Doge the Evil" was accessible through a quest given by Artix or Vayle called 'Dark Armored Daiymo' in the map Necropolis. This helm could be farmed through a different quest that requires you to have "Doge the Evil" helm in order to accept this quest, in addition this quest should be a little more difficult to complete since it is a version of the "Ultra Hat." Due to the fact the original request required you to have a membership in the game it would only be fair to keep that the same. A little advantage I think that would be fair, is if you had the other reward from the quest you would be able to complete the quest at a much faster rate, than if you didn't have the other reward. Since this helm would be wanted by the "Doge the Evil" owners this should not be an easy task to get the helm. Another suggested way to farm for the helm is to farm several pieces to forge the helm, like how Blinding Light of Destiny was forged, however I don't think it should be as hard to get. That suggestion was brought up by myself. In conclusion, whether you agree or disagree with how to earn the helm I believe this would be something people wouldn't mind seeing in game, but would want to farm for it and make it a worthy farm.

https://twitter.com/scottwolfe92/status/656254159482654720 Here is the correct link, for some reason the otehr link did not work. Sorry for the technical difficulty.

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.

Also removed your signature. Please do not post your signature here as signatures are not allowed in the AQW Suggestions forum.~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/19/2015 21:59:50 >
    AQW  Post #: 15
    10/28/2015 6:28:12   
    warrior gb1

Bring back some items from the Doctor Who 50th anniversary shop as many people want the items to be non rare and non member. I see no problem in this as i have seen no one use any of these items that I would like to see come back
    1) Dr. Why
    2) DoctorFez
    3) Short-stack Fez
    4) Zardis House
    5) Sonic Sword Driver.

i would not mind of these came back under a different name as i would really like to see these items in game permanently even if they have farming quests and requirements.
    AQW  Post #: 16
    10/29/2015 18:40:02   
    deathshine

how about giving the doomknight overlord shop an additional set. seeing how the paladin highlord gets one. this is a slap in the face to those who bought the sep toy, as people who bought the other get more even though we pay as much.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    11/12/2015 10:47:13   
    Edolon xD

The cyber platinum knight suggestion
    Post #: 18
    11/13/2015 10:01:03   
    Xeltonick

Abyss Arcane Naval Commander

One-Eyed General

Emperor-X

Insane Ripper

< Message edited by Xeltonick -- 11/22/2015 10:37:30 >
    AQW  Post #: 19
    11/20/2015 8:19:49   
    nobulletz

Can u guys bring Drakath furled wings back into games.
    Im 100% sure no one would oppose this thing.
    Maybe an acs ver of it. much better no?
    Post #: 20
    11/22/2015 6:14:41   
    yakuXa

Scarlet Rose

< Message edited by yakuXa -- 11/22/2015 6:19:12 >
    Post #: 21
    11/25/2015 23:43:09   
    DKR

Can we get a cape for the new Pumpkin-Caster gear? It's a really great armor set but it's missing a cape!
    AQW  Post #: 22
    12/11/2015 4:45:57   
    yakuXa

Godhand Set

My friend with the username Naito_oka just asked me to suggest the set he created.
    All credits to him :D
    Post #: 23
    12/15/2015 5:42:18   
    Chrizzy

Deleted.

< Message edited by Chrizzy -- 6/18/2016 7:04:35 >
    AQW  Post #: 24
    12/15/2015 10:11:41   
    Shikute

Exiled Avatar
    Exiled Avatar
    Armor Description: This armor plate was once worn by the avatar of destruction... This armor is forged to keep the immense power of destruction under control.
    Cape Description: This cape was once worn by the avatar of destruction... It was made to conceal the the avatar of destruction's presence from being found.
    Helm Description: This helm was once worn by the avatar of destruction... It is what that kept the avatar of destruction from being insane from the immense power.
    Helm(hairstyle) Description: Horns sprout from your skull as countless amount of laughter and wailing is heard, signaling the destruction of the world!

if possible, can the energy wings be a part of the armor? It can be switched on and off when we re-equip it... Just like the um Ddog Sea Serpent Sword..?

< Message edited by Shikute -- 12/15/2015 10:15:13 >
    AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> =AQW= Item Set Suggestions
    Page 1 of 612345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition