Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

buying from other players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> buying from other players
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/25/2015 1:15:54   
RaXZerGamingZ

a feature to buy gear from other players ? if someone has a seasonal rare but they dont like it they can sell it to other players
Post #: 1
7/25/2015 1:31:24   
8x

Psst, hey kid, yes you... Wanna but a Charfade's Sword?

On topic:
Sadly, this will probably never happen because it would be hard to make and it would create more scamming possibilities.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/25/2015 2:22:06   
Mother1

I have to agree with 8x on this one.

Especially seeing as all some hackers and scammers would have to do is steal a person's account and literally sell each piece of gear they want to themselves for 1 credit each. The integrity of all rares if their isn't any restriction to this would be at risk.

So I can't support this idea for that those reasons.
Epic  Post #: 3
7/25/2015 3:06:39   
Bender Rodriguez

The prices at which items are sold could be regulated. Also, items with rare tags could be restricted from this feature.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/25/2015 7:21:01   
RaXZerGamingZ

no my idea is that you can see the item , mkay ? that you see the item and then click confirm or whatever
Post #: 5
7/28/2015 11:52:30   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Trading or buying items will not be implemented due to concerns of player and game safety. Buying items from fellow players would create countless security issues as well as drastically changing the in-game economy. Since this suggestion has been already rejected by the ED Team in the past, I'm going to lock this thread.

Padlocked.

Thanks,
Battle Elf
ED Archknight

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 7/28/2015 11:53:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> buying from other players
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition