Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Auta's art thread of despai

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> Auta's art thread of despai
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/28/2015 1:45:55   
Autasai

So. I did a thing. SOrry.

cory in the house is my favorite anime
AQW  Post #: 1
7/28/2015 1:48:29   
Autasai

http://i.imgur.com/lixAxMy.png

Yes but, what if MoM possessed Drakath??

" Your title is the MOTHER OF ALL MONSTERS or just the MoM for short. Though, you aren't really the MoM at the moment. You are CURRENTLY RESIDING in your former servant-son, DRAKATH. and boy is this form flexible or what?! Oh. Well there goes your arm. You're currently PLANNING YOUR COMEBACK in this body. Although, you tend to MESS AROUND WITH THE HERO when you're bored. Though it never is really significant -- it;s fun watching them try to figure something out while at it. Speaking of doing this with your new body. You began to find the pain this corpse earns quite HILARIOUS, TICKLISH EVEN. Which explains why there are so many BRUISES ON YOUR BODY. However, you are aware that if you harm this one too much -- It'll BREAK. Oh well. YOU ALREADY BROKE YOUR ARM. "

< Message edited by Autasai -- 7/28/2015 1:50:47 >
AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Art Gallery >> Auta's art thread of despai
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition