Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2015 9:36:55   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Please post all your questions and queries related to AE's upcoming game, AdventureQuest 3D, in this thread until an official forum is made. The =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules apply.

Useful links and FAQs - read before posting:
  • AdventureQuest 3D General FAQ
  • AdventureQuest 3D Alpha Test FAQ
  • Cysero's FAQ Facebook video
  • July 29th Design Notes: AQ3D Alpha Test Coming Soon
  • August 3rd Design Notes: AQ3D Alpha is (almost) here!

AdventureQuest 3D discussions belong in the =AQ3D= Discussion Thread.

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 8/4/2015 16:54:14 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    8/3/2015 11:01:35   
    dragonkingwarlord

will there be charpages in aq3d alpha if so when ?
    Post #: 2
    8/3/2015 11:22:48   
    Uchiha Sarada
    Banned

What are the System reqs?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    8/3/2015 11:29:24   
    Shadowhunt

Probably not all that much, since it is a browser game, like all their others. I've run in on Windows 10 in both IE11 and Chrome. Chrome is ending support soon for Unity, and Edge doesn't support plugins or extensions yet, so IE is the one I've been using for it. On a Surface Pro 3, so not the most powerful machine out there.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 4
    8/3/2015 11:33:21   
    Uchiha Sarada
    Banned

I got w10 and I cant seem to find IE, Do i have to download it? Or would mozilla work?
    AQW Epic  Post #: 5
    8/3/2015 11:35:30   
    megakyle777

What would be a good browser to switch to for AQ3D and should I do it just for this game? I have a lot of bookmarked and saved passwords, sites ETC over my time with Chrome and it seems like a annoyance to go through them ALL just to switch browsers for one 3D game I may not play all that much.
    DF  Post #: 6
    8/3/2015 11:42:09   
      Sora To Hoshi
    AQW Head Moderator
    Time Mage

I run it on FF and don't have any issues. Ive heard it runs well on Opera as well from other staff.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    8/3/2015 11:42:20   
    Nightmare AQW

Any idea when alpha testing starts? I know its today but what time?
    DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    8/3/2015 11:43:14   
      Sora To Hoshi
    AQW Head Moderator
    Time Mage

^ no time is stated yet, basically when it's ready o'clock. MIght be later then schedule since theres rain/flooding near the Lab today.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    8/3/2015 12:03:21   
    Shadowhunt

quote:

I got w10 and I cant seem to find IE, Do i have to download it? Or would mozilla work?

There are two ways you can get to IE in Windows 10 that I've found. From Edge, you can click on the More (the ... symbol) and there is an option to open with Internet Explorer. Alternately you can just search (or, presumably, yell at Cortana to do it) for it and it'll show up as well. It's still installed on Windows 10, it's just a little hidden since it is now the legacy browser and they want people to use Edge.

If the open Alpha is the same as the tech demo, I hope I can lure a few people to follow me into the giant pit that I couldn't find a way out of. Mwahaha!

Also I was quite disappointed to learn the Mario box doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone know if it does?

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 8/3/2015 12:11:18 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 10
    8/3/2015 12:13:42   
    SonicTbear

Guys, if you're using Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge, then don't forget that it's still too new and the Windows developers are working to add plugins and stuff to improve Edge and W10. It just came out last Wednesday or two Wednesdays ago, whenever it was... You can still access IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc. by searching for it. (Or like Shadowhunt said, peeing off Cortana... Trust me, it's fun to make Cortana and Siri angry. ) The only plugin it has that can play AE's games (except for AQW:3D ofc) at the moment is Flash.

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 8/3/2015 12:19:28 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    8/3/2015 12:34:24   
    Uchiha Sarada
    Banned

So The Alpha might start tomorrow? That is What artix said
    AQW Epic  Post #: 12
    8/3/2015 12:42:36   
    DarkLore

It all depends on how bad the rain gets from what AE said.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    8/3/2015 13:46:51   
    thulsa doom

@Uchiha Sarada
    I have Windows 10 too. Here's the work around: Simply go into your settings at the top far right (the Icon with the 3 dots) and choose the "Open with Internet Explorer" option.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't read all of Shadowhunt's post before I jumped in and started typing!

@Shadowhunt
    Do you mean the chasm below the Troll Bridge? I got stuck there too once, but then I made a comment on AQ.com and the next time I tried, I was able to jump-climb my way out.
    Sorry to ruin your Evil PLan.......

< Message edited by thulsa doom -- 8/3/2015 13:54:05 >
    AQ AQW  Post #: 14
    8/3/2015 14:16:03   
    Shadowhunt

No, I mean the spike pit and the swimming pool pit next to it that you can get to from the obstacle course and/or tree back behind the Inn.
    AQ AQW  Post #: 15
    8/3/2015 14:44:10   
    mastercoty123
    Banned

When was aqW3d first released even before the tech demo phase? This was when non-members could participate in the testing too
    Post #: 16
    8/3/2015 15:22:11   
    GuardMouse

I can't seem to find any post specifically saying when it was created, but I found the earliest Design Notes post tagged with "AQW 3D". Dating back to 11/26/2014. Hope this answers your question sufficiently.
    AQW  Post #: 17
    8/3/2015 16:03:10   
    Lord Noonien Soong

To add on to what my cohort guard mouse was saying, it begun in late 2011, and the early alpha stages in early 2012, I remember this as this was when I re-joined the AE Community after a 6 year hiatus.

edit: indicated in this post

< Message edited by Lord Noonien Soong -- 8/3/2015 16:07:49 >
    DF  Post #: 18
    8/3/2015 17:04:22   
    dragonkingwarlord

why wont it let me test alpha keeps telling me remote server could not be reached rejected beacuse no crossdomain.xml policy was found what does that mean?
    Post #: 19
    8/3/2015 17:06:22   
      Zyrain
    The Arcane

quote:

Artix Krieger ‏@ArtixKrieger
    The AQ3D servers and database are currently offline. I am changing the homepage to reflect this until it comes back up.

https://twitter.com/ArtixKrieger/status/628310640319426560
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    8/3/2015 17:11:47   
    dragonkingwarlord

as always zyrain your a big help has the tech demo tester badge and sword been released?

< Message edited by dragonkingwarlord -- 8/3/2015 17:13:46 >
    Post #: 21
    8/3/2015 17:23:52   
    G Man

They are currently working at giving them out, but Cysero stated it could take upwards of 3 hours to have them all out.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    8/3/2015 19:40:29   
    RKC

I cant login again in the game. Stuck in connecting to server.
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 23
    8/3/2015 19:48:12   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I've ran into an issue, regarding name choice.

Clicky!

Now, I was a former Moderator for Epic Duel but quite a while ago (same name in that game) would this have affected it? I can't wrap my head around this.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    8/3/2015 19:51:50   
    G Man

^Might want to check your email?
    Cy sent out a tweet saying for mods/testers/devs/etc, (as well as adding that forum staff have this benefit) to check their emails, you might have a special link to click?

< Message edited by G Man -- 8/3/2015 19:52:40 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition