Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/3/2015 19:57:48   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Verified the email as I had to make a new account. Still says it's reserved for Mods. I tried my old email for the Master Account but no luck. I don't want to use "DigitalX" and then people think I'm impersonating.. myself as it were. But I would like to use the name I've always ueed online.

I am baffled.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/3/2015 20:12:45   
LyRein

Can't you email one of the staff members about this?
Post #: 27
8/3/2015 20:13:20   
Arachnid

Ok. Stupid question.
How do I use the chat? Hitting enter doesn't send the message.
AQW  Post #: 28
8/3/2015 20:16:59   
Boom u doom

Is there a place to report bugs? Found one which leads you to the abyss.

@Above: you might have been disconnected due to...well, alpha test. Same has happened to me, just wait a few moments and you should be able to see what you wrote.
AQW  Post #: 29
8/3/2015 20:31:41   
revan 225

My girlfriend payed for battle gems founder and its not letting her access the alpha. The page says those who paid for any of their games can get alpha access.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
8/3/2015 20:41:36   
RKC

^Use the portal one then
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 31
8/3/2015 21:17:36   
revan 225

We couldn't find where to link battle gems to the master account. There doesn't seem to be an option. We linked battle gems to her aqw account when we got founder on it a while ago. We had to upgrade her aqw account to 1 month member for alpha access.

< Message edited by revan 225 -- 8/3/2015 21:19:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
8/3/2015 21:25:12   
EmbraceTheDarkness

Create new account button doesn't appear to want to work for me

Nevermind, Chrome is just a butt

Hit the wrong number on the email, how do I fix that...

< Message edited by EmbraceTheDarkness -- 8/3/2015 21:40:40 >
AQW  Post #: 33
8/3/2015 21:41:51   
Zeronius

So, a question about the Tech Demo badge. I participated back in AQ3D: LoL. Am I eligible to get this badge and the items that come with it, or just the Alpha Knight armor set?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
8/3/2015 23:11:18   
geoffthoma

So when will Aq3d beta be coming out? Will THAT be free for everyone?

Kinda disappointed that you have to have purchased some sort of membership in order to get Alpha access. Would've been a lot more understandable if they had said that well in advance.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/3/2015 23:43:16   
flashbang

@Zero Just the Alpha Knight armor set I think.

@Geoff Roughly October and the Beta should be free.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 36
8/4/2015 0:07:13   
DarkLore

Can Rouge Be bought anywhere or is it a drop? what does it drop off of? Cause if I would have known otherwise, I would have chosen Rouge as my starter. I see very few people with it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/4/2015 1:34:47   
Nightmare AQW

Am I going to be keeping the name that I pick today or will they be erasing the characters again later?

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/4/2015 1:54:10   
DarkLore

They said they wouldn't wipe our characters again. Cysero warned us in a video to pick a name we'd like. Because we're stuck with them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
8/4/2015 2:03:21   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^

"probably won't be"

Fingers crossed there won't be any " Mulligan Days".
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/4/2015 5:41:59   
lord786

I cant send any messages in chat in aqw3d I'm on the mac os and the only way to send messages is to press the enter button so i cant send any messages :( Please help
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
8/4/2015 6:34:38   
Aura Knight

Does the game have a log out button? I can't seem to find one.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 42
8/4/2015 6:49:18   
Crystal Lion

My progress refuses to save. I'm lucky if I even get 1 percent experience per login. What actions can I do that will force it to save?

Also, are you supposed to be killed so often at lvl 1?

< Message edited by Crystal Lion -- 8/4/2015 6:59:19 >
Post #: 43
8/4/2015 7:30:35   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Are they planning on adding sound effects when you walk, jump, etc?

And what are the Join commands we have so far?

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 8/4/2015 8:37:32 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/4/2015 8:16:22   
afterlifex
Legend-X

quote:

Also, are you supposed to be killed so often at lvl 1?

Lvl doesn't seem to mean much at this point either way but all 1 on 1 fights can be close. If anything I would expect more things to squish you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/4/2015 8:54:09   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

quote:

And what are the Join commands we have so far?

you can /join battleon, yulgarsinn, greenguardsouth and greenguardcave

Fun things like sound will be added later

quote:

Am I going to be keeping the name that I pick today or will they be erasing the characters again later?

There is the option before you log in to delete your character.

< Message edited by Sora To Hoshi -- 8/4/2015 8:55:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
8/4/2015 9:59:59   
Memory of a Nightmare

Anyone's got any idea why the name "Memory of a Nightmare" didn't work in character creation? Spaces shouldn't be a problem, so is there some combination in my name that I'm just not seeing?

It's just out of curiosity at this point, but also thinking if there's possibly still issues to be found. I managed to acquire, the perfectly short and sweet name, just "Memory" instead.
AQ DF  Post #: 47
8/4/2015 10:02:50   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Guys, I never played the Tech Demo but When they Shutted the tech demo servers down, Before the alpha, I Managed to log in without a membership and Created an acc but i could not enter the game nor play. and I got the Tech Demo Rewards, Epic right?

< Message edited by Uchiha Sarada -- 8/4/2015 10:04:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/4/2015 10:08:39   
LyRein

TBH, It would've been wiser to have a few months gap between tech and alpha, so you could actually add new things to test.
I seriously hope Beta isn't in 2 months time.

QUESTIONS

Are you keeping the /join commands in?
It seriously breaks the immersion for me. Right, I could just ignore it but it's pretty hard when your friend or party uses /join to get somewhere faster, then say: What's taking you so long?

Why only 4 skills?
I personally think it'd be more fun to have AT LEAST 6-8 skills, you can make some combos and new strategies, it'll also reduce the huge class recycle that's happening in AQW

Will classes go rare?
I hope not..

How will the releases work?
Monthly, Tri-Weekly, Bi-Weekly or Weekly? In my opinion, three weeks for a 3D game is much more reasonable.

Are the movements going to get smoother
Pretty self-explanatory

Lastly, do you promise to actually remember things and not make a huge problem like w/ the rewrite in AQW?
You guys seemed to have ignored the coding space and just kept adding new things on-top of a limited engine.

Thanks in advance.

< Message edited by LyRein -- 8/4/2015 10:27:05 >
Post #: 49
8/4/2015 11:40:45   
GuardMouse

Tech Demo actually lasted a couple months. Beta is coming around December according to the login page.

1. /join commands are in every AE multiplayer game, so they probably won't take them out (not sure about ED, I've never played it).
2. There's only 4 skills because it's still Alpha and the game is newly-born. They'll definitely add more and different skills to classes later on
3. Cysero nor any other AQ3D Dev has mentioned rares (as of yet)
4. Releases have yet to be mentioned, but Cy mentioned content will be cranked out much faster as Alpha starts. (in his video he did this)
5. Alpha made the movements WAAAAY smoother, yes. (probably to prep it to be able to run on phones/tablets)
6. This last question is definitely for a Developer, you might wanna tweet @ them with that.
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 2 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition