Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2015 11:53:05   
geoffthoma

Does anyone have an idea as to when the game's "main storyline" will start? I'm hoping it'll start after Beta is released, so I won't be left out
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
8/4/2015 13:18:09   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

^ probably well after Beta.

@Memory of a Nightmare, here's a character limit so with spaces so you might have gone over it.

< Message edited by Sora To Hoshi -- 8/4/2015 13:19:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
8/4/2015 13:37:04   
Ikaros

Will the aqw 3d names be permanent?" will there be any sort of imports?
Post #: 53
8/4/2015 13:38:57   
megakyle777

I have feedback. How do i submit it?

Granted, I don't know ANYTHINg about this game (Help for general tips especialy for someone not used to keyboard and mouse movement?) so my feedback amounts to the following:

1: Why are we not always back/fowardflipping when jumping,
2: Why do we have a cool jump/flip, when we cannot jump over (or on but mostly over) anything like the railings of the inn second floor or the small fences around town? DX
DF  Post #: 54
8/4/2015 13:39:25   
Ikaros

how do i unvertify an account because i mispelled my email lol? thanks!
Post #: 55
8/4/2015 14:01:42   
Prince tommy

If I link 2 member accounts to my AQ3D would I be able to have 2 characters or would I need to have 2 separate emails if I wanna make an alt AQ3D character?

< Message edited by Prince tommy -- 8/4/2015 14:02:25 >
Post #: 56
8/4/2015 14:17:01   
LyRein

quote:

Tech Demo actually lasted a couple months. Beta is coming around December according to the login page.

I said gap.

quote:

1. /join commands are in every AE multiplayer game, so they probably won't take them out (not sure about ED, I've never played it).

Yeah but those were 2D games, they worked cause they weren't areas, they were frames.
Do you honestly think it could work in a 3D game?

I'm hoping Sora answers my questions just for a little clarification :P

< Message edited by LyRein -- 8/4/2015 14:18:01 >
Post #: 57
8/4/2015 14:35:14   
Gjappy

@Ikaros

To your first question; AQ3D names are permanen.

To the second one; you 'll need to contact Player Support for that.

I do not use signature pictures, the requirements change too much. 0:)

~ Gjappy
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
8/4/2015 14:36:42   
Ikaros

how can i contact them?
Post #: 59
8/4/2015 14:37:48   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Ikaros, for the verifying try emailing the AQW help team since right now they deal with unverifying AQ/DF/MQ accounts.

Prince tommy, you should be able too as long as you're not using the same login, like I have my character linked to my FB so I can't use that again.

Kyle, right now I'd post feedback in the AQ3D discussion thread.

LyRein, a good portion of your questions I dont know the answers too, I dont even know if the AQ3D team has gotten that far discussing if classes will go rare or not. Right now I think theyre more concerned with keeping the server stable :) I'm sure as Alpha progresses into Beta movement will be smoother, attacks better and just general little things. As for the engine since this is different then AQW's I cant answer that, I'm sure stuff will be said and forgotten or pushed back but that happens sometimes. Like I said right now it's in Alpha so like Cysero said, expections aren't high but more stuff will be coming.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
8/4/2015 14:50:35   
LyRein

@Sora

That clears up a lot, i'm assuming that you don't know the answer to the /join feature either (wasn't mentioned in your post).
I don't mind fast-travelling to hub cities after visiting them but in my opinion fast-travelling anywhere you like kind of takes away from the RPG feel.

Thanks anyways
Post #: 61
8/4/2015 15:43:22   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Id assume their keeping the join features but that doesnt mean you have to use them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
8/4/2015 15:50:03   
geoffthoma

I agree with Sora. Many people keep complaining about the join feature but the thing is, no one is forcing you to use the button. If other people want to use that feature, that's their problem. Don't let that ruin YOUR experience.

@Sora To Hoshi

Your avatar is terrifying. What IS that?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
8/4/2015 15:54:48   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Can Rouge Be bought anywhere or is it a drop? what does it drop off of? Cause if I would have known otherwise, I would have chosen Rouge as my starter. I see very few people with it.

@DarkLore As of right now it's unobtainable unless you start as a Rogue when creating your character. We have it noted as a priority bug so the devs will probably implement a way for non-rogue starters to earn it in the near-future.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 64
8/4/2015 16:00:55   
Hiro Sempai

I was in pre-alpha and rejoined on the 3rd and i linked my aqw account to it on the 3rd. am i still eligible for the 3d badge for aqw? because on both occasions i played (well pre-alpha was too laggy to play so i chatted)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
8/4/2015 16:04:07   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I was in pre-alpha and rejoined on the 3rd and i linked my aqw account to it on the 3rd. am i still eligible for the 3d badge for aqw? because on both occasions i played (well pre-alpha was too laggy to play so i chatted)

@Hiro Sempai As long as you logged in at least once between November 25, 2014 & August 2nd, 2015 ( or early August 3rd before Alpha launched ), then you'll receive the AQ3D Tech Demo badge on the AQW account you used to log in.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/4/2015 16:05:24 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 66
8/4/2015 16:13:26   
Hiro Sempai

i created it at 6pm yesterday. too late huh?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
8/4/2015 16:17:19   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

i created it at 6pm yesterday. too late huh?

@Hiro Sempai Most likely, I believe the Tech Demo server was taken down by then. Sorry!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 68
8/4/2015 16:18:41   
Hiro Sempai

its cool. at least the progress of the game is AWESOME thats a gift in itself tbh.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
8/4/2015 16:37:16   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

A new FAQ has been posted by Cysero that will answer a LOT of your questions.

Visit http://www.aq3d.com/news/aq3d-alpha-faq/ to read up!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 70
8/4/2015 17:23:43   
Ikaros

so they won't allow level imports or gold imports then?
Post #: 71
8/4/2015 17:25:33   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Undead and Hiro:
quote:

Guys, I never played the Tech Demo but When they Shutted the tech demo servers down, Before the alpha, I Managed to log in without a membership and Created an acc but i could not enter the game nor play. and I got the Tech Demo Rewards, Epic right?
AQW Epic  Post #: 72
8/4/2015 17:28:10   
Hiro Sempai

@Uchiha Sarada

Does that mean I'll still get the rewards?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
8/4/2015 17:29:50   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

so they won't allow level imports or gold imports then?

@Ikaros I don't believe so, but I suppose it could be a possibility in the future. I imagine AQ3D is meant to be a whole new adventure, and not really directly linked to AQW apart from being in the same universe.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 74
8/4/2015 17:31:10   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

Hiro: Not if you didnt do what I did, which is what the quote said, When they shutted down the tech demo, I could Log in without a membership and create the account but could not enter the game because the game was down, if you did this, then you will get the badge just like me.

You Created it In The Alpha, Not in the tech demo like Me.
AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 3 of 30«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition