Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/4/2015 17:35:51   
Hiro Sempai

So the tech demo was in the 2nd not the 3rd?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
8/4/2015 17:44:11   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

The Tech Demo Ended Yesterday and the Alpha started Yesterday hours after they shutted the tech demo yesterday, I didnt played the Tech Demo because I was a non mem but I still got the rewards for that thing i did and worked.
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
8/4/2015 17:56:02   
LyRein

@Geoff

This is the problem w/ the join command

quote:

Are you keeping the /join commands in?
It seriously breaks the immersion for me. Right, I could just ignore it but it's pretty hard when your friend or party uses /join to get somewhere faster, then say: What's taking you so long?

And it ruins the map, since in the future they realize everyone uses /join and they end up NOT adding areas to explore and paths to connect cities.
Post #: 78
8/4/2015 18:02:12   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

@Geoff

This is the problem w/ the join command

quote:

Are you keeping the /join commands in?
It seriously breaks the immersion for me. Right, I could just ignore it but it's pretty hard when your friend or party uses /join to get somewhere faster, then say: What's taking you so long?

And it ruins the map, since in the future they realize everyone uses /join and they end up NOT adding areas to explore and paths to connect cities.

@LyRein The following image is a part of the AQ3D FAQ that can be found here. Hopefully the teleporter system will be a way of making it more immersive for you.

http://gyazo.com/5a6277e56246cc7850963854592c535a.png

Image tags removed. ~Zyrain

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 8/4/2015 18:09:12 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 79
8/4/2015 18:18:10   
LyRein

@Undead Lunatics

As long as they do it right - by making the fee higher based on the city difficulty and (maybe) make the teleporter only in HUBs..

YES, YES, SO MUCH YES
Post #: 80
8/5/2015 6:36:01   
Mathis Holliday

How do you create a character?
Post #: 81
8/5/2015 8:39:55   
GuardMouse

You just need to follow this link. Keep in mind you need to have supported at least one Artix Entertainment game to be eligible to participate.
AQW  Post #: 82
8/5/2015 17:53:49   
Vypie

Hi! So I'm trying to create a Character. Everything went smooth from the account creation, to all verifications.

But now, when I'm clicking the create button, a window appears saying: "ERROR remote server could not be reached."

What can I do about this? Have others encountered the same problem?

< Message edited by Vypie -- 8/5/2015 17:54:22 >
Epic  Post #: 83
8/5/2015 18:09:47   
Gjappy

@Mathis Holliday:
How to Sign Up for AQ3D:
1) To sign up for AQ3D go to www.aq3d.com
2) click on "Account"
3) click on Sign Up
4) Create a new user with e-mail adress etc.
5) verify your e-mail adress
6) link your AQWorlds or Master Account.
7) Click Play and login there.
8) create your account with your preferred name.

@Vypie
This might be caused by an unstable internet connection or the servers temporarily being down.
You can try the following to solve the issue:
- Check your internet connection and clear your cache.
- Try a different browser; we recommend Firefox, Torch or Opera.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 84
8/5/2015 18:27:25   
Gorillo Titan

So gjappy is lead tester and a artist correct?
Post #: 85
8/5/2015 18:30:58   
Azan

Just to be sure, is anyone not able to scroll down in inventory/shop? I can't and I wanted to clarify if it's a bug I have or a functionality not yet implanted in Alpha.

Thank you!
Post #: 86
8/5/2015 18:31:39   
Vypie

Ty, Gjappy!
I have made sure the cashe is cleared now, the internet connection is pretty good, but im still getting the problem. Even tried Firefox, but I still get the same Error message.

Could the servers be just down, like you said? Could someone confirm if they are being able to log in in this moment?
Hi! I received your bug report on the Bug Tracker. We will investigate via there and reply to you via e-mail. ~ Gjappy

Edit: (thanks again Gjappy!)

Edit: We found the issue, a typo in the character creating coding. Zhoom will fix it before tomorrow. ~ Gjappy

Edit: (Awesome, that's wonderful to hear!)

< Message edited by Vypie -- 8/5/2015 20:06:03 >
Epic  Post #: 87
8/5/2015 18:31:43   
Gjappy

I do a lot, since I work on AQ3D, AQWorlds, Loropedia, Artix.com, AE Contests etc.

But for AQ3D I am lead tester.

Though since I only can make 2D art I am not AQ3D artist.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
8/5/2015 18:34:38   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Just to be sure, is anyone not able to scroll down in inventory/shop? I can't and I wanted to clarify if it's a bug I have or a functionality not yet implanted in Alpha.

Thank you!

@Azan That is indeed a bug. As long as your mouse is hovering above the inventory items you should be able to scroll your mousewheel or drag up and down with your mouse in order to scroll the list. What browser and OS are you using?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 89
8/5/2015 18:59:49   
Azan

Oh. Ooooh. Well that's just me being ridiculously silly then. I thought clicking the arrows should make the shop/inv scroll. Now that I know how to properly do it, it works just as intended, I can scroll just fine.

Thank you so very much, Undead Lunatics!
Post #: 90
8/5/2015 19:12:10   
Gorillo Titan

is campbellb suppose to have the b in his name?
Post #: 91
8/5/2015 19:30:06   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

is campbellb suppose to have the b in his name?

@Gorillo Titan
No, it's a bug that popped up with the transition to Alpha.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 92
8/5/2015 20:44:54   
Vypie

quote:

Edit: We found the issue, a typo in the character creating coding. Zhoom will fix it before tomorrow. ~ Gjappy

I was able to enter the game just now! Thanks for the swift action! :D
Epic  Post #: 93
8/6/2015 0:08:35   
Prince tommy

Will we be able to update our AQ3D account sign up email or change it in the future when beta or the full release of AQ3D happens? I'm only asking because I linked my aqw account to the wrong email when I signed up to AQ3D and I have no problem making another alpha account before beta if I can't update it ever but I rather not lose my tech demo status that I got from the tech demo phase of AQ3D.

< Message edited by Prince tommy -- 8/6/2015 0:10:28 >
Post #: 94
8/6/2015 11:07:49   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Will we be able to update our AQ3D account sign up email or change it in the future when beta or the full release of AQ3D happens? I'm only asking because I linked my aqw account to the wrong email when I signed up to AQ3D and I have no problem making another alpha account before beta if I can't update it ever but I rather not lose my tech demo status that I got from the tech demo phase of AQ3D.

@Prince Tommy
I'm not entirely sure, but I imagine that sometime before release we'll have the ability to manage our account like we can in other AE games and we'll be able to change our email and other information from there.

You can also try contacting AQ3D support. Email Help@AQ3D.com and include the following information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Type of issue - account issue, linking issue, technical issue, other
• Describe issue in full detail

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 95
8/6/2015 13:02:15   
M31K

Does I have to have still active legend in AQW to get 3D Tech demo badge in AQW? I participated in the "AdventureQuest 3D Tech Demo" durring day when you was only able to walk around in Yulgar Inn, I heard it do not count to get badge is it true. And I do not know which date I log into AQ3D.
I do not mistook it with Legend of Lore.
Thank you for answers.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
8/6/2015 13:12:25   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Does I have to have still active legend in AQW to get 3D Tech demo badge in AQW? I participated in the "AdventureQuest 3D Tech Demo" durring day when you was only able to walk around in Yulgar Inn, I heard it do not count to get badge is it true. And I do not know which date I log into AQ3D.
I do not mistook it with Legend of Lore.
Thank you for answers.

@M31K
No, you don't need to be an active legend to get the badge. If you logged into the Tech Demo at least once you should have gotten the badge. There's a few people reporting that they haven't received their badges yet, so you might get yours later on. It's also possible that the early portion of the Tech Demo wasn't logged so it doesn't count, but I don't think that's the case.

Edit:

You may need to contact support to get this all fixed up for you. Email Help@AQ3D.com and include the following information:
• Your name
• Your email address
• Type of issue - account issue, linking issue, technical issue, other
• Describe issue in full detail

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/6/2015 18:50:40 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 97
8/6/2015 19:29:02   
Zippleclopper

Is AQ3D the same as Legend of Lore? I remember back in 2012 the AE team allowed whoever has purchased something from any AE games to sign up for it. I signed up and it is still linked to my Master account at portal battleon. What is going to happen to that?

Another question is that do all the starter classes have the same skills? I started as warrior and purchased mage later on and realize that the skill set is the same but with different appearance only.

Are they going to stick with the email login method or change it to logging in using username instead?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Post #: 98
8/6/2015 19:59:28   
Azan

quote:

Is AQ3D the same as Legend of Lore? I remember back in 2012 the AE team allowed whoever has purchased something from any AE games to sign up for it. I signed up and it is still linked to my Master account at portal battleon. What is going to happen to that?

Legends of Lore had to be shutdown due to a problem. AQ3D is basically AE's second try to make a 3D game.
Post #: 99
8/6/2015 20:05:41   
GuardMouse

@Zippleclopper
Since it's Alpha, all the classes have the same skills. Cysero said later on they'll add different skills to the classes, as well as a new Guardian Class.
They were hyping up the new login system for a while now, I'm pretty sure they're going to stick to that system.

< Message edited by GuardMouse -- 8/6/2015 20:06:14 >
AQW  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition