Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/6/2015 20:14:59   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is AQ3D the same as Legend of Lore? I remember back in 2012 the AE team allowed whoever has purchased something from any AE games to sign up for it. I signed up and it is still linked to my Master account at portal battleon. What is going to happen to that?

Another question is that do all the starter classes have the same skills? I started as warrior and purchased mage later on and realize that the skill set is the same but with different appearance only.

Are they going to stick with the email login method or change it to logging in using username instead?

Thanks in advance for answering.

@Zippleclopper
AQ3D is an updated version of AQ3D: Legends of Lore that runs on a whole new engine & will be centered around mobile devices (with the ability to play via the Web as well). For now it's limited to playing on the web but once we enter Beta you'll be able to play on your phone/tablet as well! The original AQ3D: Legends of Lore project from 2012 was shut down due to reasons noted in this design notes post by Cysero. http://www.artix.com/designNotes/post/26359/WHAT-HAPPENED-TO-AQ3D-LEGEND-OF-LORE

All of the classes have the same skills for now, but as the new skills for each class are developed they'll be added onto the respective classes.

I'm fairly sure email login is here to stay.

If you have anymore questions check these useful links and FAQs posted by Zyrain first! :)
AdventureQuest 3D General FAQ
AdventureQuest 3D Alpha Test FAQ
Cysero's FAQ Facebook video
July 29th Design Notes: AQ3D Alpha Test Coming Soon
August 3rd Design Notes: AQ3D Alpha is (almost) here!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 101
8/7/2015 6:34:30   
Chazero

Is anyone able to confirm their email address? It's been a day already and I haven't gotten an email to confirm it. I am quite sure that the email I put in has no errors.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
8/7/2015 7:44:55   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

I confirmed it already
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
8/7/2015 9:06:26   
unknownaka

quote:

Is anyone able to confirm their email address? It's been a day already and I haven't gotten an email to confirm it. I am quite sure that the email I put in has no errors.

At first it gave me an error page. Try getting it to resend the email and confirm the second one.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 104
8/7/2015 9:15:43   
Chazero

I have already gotten it resent 4 times already over the past few hours(the first time was just a few minutes after making the account) and I still haven't received it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
8/7/2015 10:48:22   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

So, uh, dumb question: How do I reserve my username?
DF AQW  Post #: 106
8/7/2015 10:58:35   
LyRein

I don't think there is a way to secure your username, if there is it's likely on their FAQ on their website..
I think you just have to be first to type it
Post #: 107
8/7/2015 11:52:33   
M31K

@Undead Lunatics:
I did as you said but sad news for me is that I won't get badge because I not on list of players who participated in
the Tech Demo. Something seems to be wrong with it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
8/7/2015 12:07:10   
Azan

quote:

I have already gotten it resent 4 times already over the past few hours(the first time was just a few minutes after making the account) and I still haven't received it.

Did you check in your email Trash? Sometimes the filter sends AE mail there, for me at least.
Post #: 109
8/7/2015 13:41:52   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

So, uh, dumb question: How do I reserve my username?

@David the Wanderer
Staff were able to do so a day before launch. Unfortunately I think now you'll just need to register/create a character and hope the name isn't taken ( albeit, I think a lot of staff names were filtered just to be safe ), in which case if you run into the filter you probably need to contact support at Help@AQ3D.com and see if they can help you from there.

quote:

@Chazero
I was able to confirm my email address almost instantly after having registered. Make sure to check your spam folder.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 110
8/7/2015 13:45:21   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

@Undead Lunatics: Oh, I see! Oh well, I am not sure about what to call my character yet, so that won't be a problem.
DF AQW  Post #: 111
8/7/2015 14:57:49   
Silver Sol Los

Anyone else getting a load failure? I'm getting it as soon as assets attempt to load before being told that the load failed. I'm using Mozilla.
AQW  Post #: 112
8/7/2015 15:34:09   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Anyone else getting a load failure? I'm getting it as soon as assets attempt to load before being told that the load failed. I'm using Mozilla.

@Silver Sol Los
Try clearing your Cached Web Content. You can do so by going to Options>Advanced>Network.
https://gyazo.com/f4cf25802e0e4c6c49f674c6ccf38371
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 113
8/7/2015 15:45:59   
Frogger

@Silver Sol Los:
I'm getting the exact same thing. Complete laptop reboot on Firefox... and nothing.

Clearing the cache, as @above suggested, seems to fix the problem. All the same, I've informed Cysero of this, as, if it were to happen on a widespread scale, it may reduce game popularity.

< Message edited by Frogger -- 8/8/2015 4:32:07 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 114
8/7/2015 19:27:11   
Andodalf

Hey, will having tested in the old AQ3D give me credit for testing in this one? I couldn't do the testing for this one since I haven't subbed in a while, but feel that my old testing was pretty similar.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
8/7/2015 19:37:18   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Hey, will having tested in the old AQ3D give me credit for testing in this one? I couldn't do the testing for this one since I haven't subbed in a while, but feel that my old testing was pretty similar.

@Andodalf
If you were a part of AQ3D: Legends of Lore you'll be given the Alpha Knight armor set at the end of the Alpha phase for the new AQ3D. Also, the requirements for being able to play in the Alpha have been updated! If you've ever purchased ANYTHING in ANY AE game (ACs, membership, ect), then you can link your Artix Master account at the account management page and gain access to the Alpha.

Hope to see you in-game! :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 116
8/8/2015 18:31:41   
Tana Pyre

Will there be Battle Pets? real battle pets, not the sub-par battle pets that don't actually do much of anything in AQWorlds Battle Pets. I'm talking pets that have their own life and mana meters, pets with their own stats. yeah those pets, you know? like the pets in the "ORIGINAL" Adventurequest.

< Message edited by Tana Pyre -- 8/8/2015 18:33:31 >
AQW  Post #: 117
8/8/2015 18:48:47   
Uchiha Sarada
Banned

quote:

Will there be Battle Pets?

Probably but not soon
AQW Epic  Post #: 118
8/8/2015 19:15:46   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Will there be Battle Pets? real battle pets, not the sub-par battle pets that don't actually do much of anything in AQWorlds Battle Pets. I'm talking pets that have their own life and mana meters, pets with their own stats. yeah those pets, you know? like the pets in the "ORIGINAL" Adventurequest.

@Tana Pyre
Not entirely sure, though from my understanding of the pets idea for AQ3D pets might not make it into the game at all due to mobile limitations, so battle pets are probably an even smaller possibility. On that note the focus right now is really around server stabilization, bug fixes & efficiently pushing the limits with new content (seeing how many trees/enemies/ect can be fit within one map while still being playable on mobile for example), so battle/pets are definitely still a possibility for the future. We'll just have to sit back and enjoy the wild ride through Alpha to see what the future brings! :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 119
8/8/2015 19:51:54   
Darius

@Tana Pyre: Pets in the original AQ do not have their own HP/MP meters. They are equipment that aid you in battle, like a weapon; they are not a meatshield to absorb aggro while you deal with the enemy. You're probably thinking of DF's guests, who have their own HP/MP meters, potions, and skills, but are not permanent equipment items like pets are.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
8/9/2015 14:43:16   
megakyle777

Here's one. Me and a couple of players tried healing one player while he tanked the cave trolluk. if you heal the player and don't hit the boss, does it still drop the drop for you the healer?
DF  Post #: 121
8/9/2015 14:56:40   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Here's one. Me and a couple of players tried healing one player while he tanked the cave trolluk. if you heal the player and don't hit the boss, does it still drop the drop for you the healer?

@megakyle777
Yes. If the only thing you do in a battle is heal someone who has taken damage, you'll still have a chance of getting loot.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 122
8/9/2015 16:43:47   
Vypie

Even healing creates aggro, so it is possible to "steal" the attention of the boss from one player to yourself.
That means you are surely having a presence in battle when you heal, so it counts. :)
Epic  Post #: 123
8/9/2015 21:37:26   
SnakeYear

When is the alpha testing to end?
AQ AQW  Post #: 124
8/9/2015 21:42:18   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

When is the alpha testing to end?

@SnakeYear
As long as it takes to fit in everything planned, but we are aiming for an Open Beta in late winter (late this year/early next). You can read more about everything planned for Alpha so far at http://www.aq3d.com/news/aq3d-alpha-faq/.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/9/2015 22:51:32 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition