Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/10/2015 18:34:53   
mccollum

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the game? I just made my account and activated it and verified it and made my character and all that good stuff, then when i click to play it gets stuck at "Loading assets..." on 100%, i've already tried refreshing, clearing my cache and everything. I'm running Windows 8.1 and the browser is Firefox
Post #: 126
8/10/2015 18:50:00   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is anyone else having trouble getting on the game? I just made my account and activated it and verified it and made my character and all that good stuff, then when i click to play it gets stuck at "Loading assets..." on 100%, i've already tried refreshing, clearing my cache and everything. I'm running Windows 8.1 and the browser is Firefox

@mccollum
Try clearing your Cached Web Content. You can do so by going to Options>Advanced>Network.
https://gyazo.com/f4cf25802e0e4c6c49f674c6ccf38371

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/10/2015 19:03:21 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 127
8/10/2015 20:32:06   
Space Robin

Why does it seem like I'm missing all of my initial attacks? Every time I attack a monster for the first time, I miss, and it happens so often. Is it because I have to get closer to the monster or something, otherwise it won't deal damage?

It's just a bit frustrating when I'm missing so much and wasting mana.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 128
8/10/2015 20:54:59   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Why does it seem like I'm missing all of my initial attacks? Every time I attack a monster for the first time, I miss, and it happens so often. Is it because I have to get closer to the monster or something, otherwise it won't deal damage?

It's just a bit frustrating when I'm missing so much and wasting mana.

@Space Robin
Just bad luck. Also if you're attacking an enemy above your level you'll have a reduced hit chance. Smash Mash the Trolluk in Battleon is a good example of the hit chance reduction since he's level 10.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/10/2015 20:55:10 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 129
8/11/2015 16:14:22   
Space Robin

Ah I see. Clears stuff up. I have been mainly fighting the Smash Mash Trolluk. Makes sense.

Hi Undead Lunatics. I'll see you in the game right now, but I can't speak so I'll say hi here. Getting a bit antsy, not being able to communicate while using Safari. When can I expect this to be fixed?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
8/11/2015 16:41:30   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Ah I see. Clears stuff up. I have been mainly fighting the Smash Mash Trolluk. Makes sense.

Hi Undead Lunatics. I'll see you in the game right now, but I can't speak so I'll say hi here. Getting a bit antsy, not being able to communicate while using Safari. When can I expect this to be fixed?

@Space Robin
Heya! I can definitely understand your frustration and I do apologize for the trouble. Zhoom is aware of the bug at the moment, but I don't believe we have an ETA for the fix yet.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 131
8/11/2015 17:36:57   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

Out of curiosity, can anybody give me a list of all commands (the ones that start with /) in the game?
DF AQW  Post #: 132
8/11/2015 17:49:09   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Out of curiosity, can anybody give me a list of all commands (the ones that start with /) in the game?

@David the Wanderer
Here ya go:
/join (battleon | yulgarsinn | greenguardnorth | greenguardsouth | greenguardcave)
/comeon
/cry
/exorcist
/facepalm
/fistshake
/mj
/squat
/thewave
/wave
/fullscreen
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 133
8/11/2015 17:53:46   
David the Wanderer
Legendary AK!

@Undead Lunatics: Thanks a lot! I'm gonna have fun with all these emoticons!

(for some reason, the /exorcist one cracks me up every time)
DF AQW  Post #: 134
8/14/2015 19:14:49   
Nightmare AQW

Any idea if any of these new weapons will be going rare? When AQW first came out it had lots of expensive weapons just like the ones in this new shop that ended up going rare without them saying anything.

< Message edited by Nightmare AQW -- 8/14/2015 19:15:31 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 135
8/14/2015 19:33:42   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Any idea if any of these new weapons will be going rare? When AQW first came out it had lots of expensive weapons just like the ones in this new shop that ended up going rare without them saying anything.

@Nightmare AQW
I don't believe any items are planned to be rares at the moment as we still might have our items/levels wiped in future testing phases.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 136
8/15/2015 11:09:06   
SonicTbear

So what's the best weapon in the game right now?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
8/15/2015 11:09:14   
blllaaaaaaaa

Isn't there a wipe planned for beta? (Alpha-Beta)
DF  Post #: 138
8/15/2015 14:48:38   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

So what's the best weapon in the game right now?

@SonicTbear
It really depends on what you're focusing on. Do you want to do as much damage as possible, do you want to crit alot, or do you want to try to be able to take as much damage as possible?

At the moment I would say that if you're looking for damage, you have a few choices that are fairly close in DPS.

Goldie Sword: Dropped by "Smash Mash the Trolluk" in Battleon
+3 Health, +2 Mana, +4 Attack, +1% Crit

Dark Knight: Dropped by "Undead Terror" in Doomwoodforest
+2 Health, +4 Attack, +1.5% crit

Sworn Oath: Sold by Artix in Doomwoodforest for 150,000 gold
+2 Health, +1 Mana, +4 Attack, +0.5% Crit, +0.25% Crit Power

Deathly Zed Sword: Sold by Melodia in Yulgarsinn for 200 gold
+2 Attack, +0.5% Crit, +5% Crit Power

Each weapon listed above has it's own reasons for usage. Goldie has the increased Health and Mana, Dark Knight has the increased Crit chance, Sworn Oath has an average amount of Health, Mana, Attack, Crit chance and power, and Dealthy Zed has a large amount of Crit Power. Granted, at the moment I think Sworn Oath needs an upgrade since it's only unique stat is that it has +4 attack & crit power (where as Zed has +2 attack), but the crit power is so low that it virtually can't effect your damage since we don't hit high enough (if we were to hit our max crit of 42, 0.25% of that would still only be 0.105 damage so it wouldn't increase our damage at all).

quote:

Isn't there a wipe planned for beta? (Alpha-Beta)

@blllaaaaaaaa

I don't believe there is a planned wipe but it's definitely a possibility, we'll see as we progress through Alpha. If a wipe does happen it would be your items/stats and not your characters/names.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 139
8/15/2015 14:53:27   
megakyle777

Will the "Dodge/Miss Healing" issue be sorted? Because I liking using the Wickid Joke for it's defense/dodge combo, but not if I'm going to dodge my own heals all the time.
DF  Post #: 140
8/15/2015 15:54:10   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Will the "Dodge/Miss Healing" issue be sorted? Because I liking using the Wickid Joke for it's defense/dodge combo, but not if I'm going to dodge my own heals all the time.

@megakyle777
The heal dodging is on our list of bugs to fix.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 141
8/15/2015 20:18:12   
_theevilqueen_

Undead, one questio, Recently I noticed that sometimes the game is unplayable, the monsters at times do not move, the skills do not work :( the game still needs many improvements :(
AQW  Post #: 142
8/15/2015 20:49:16   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Undead, one questio, Recently I noticed that sometimes the game is unplayable, the monsters at times do not move, the skills do not work :( the game still needs many improvements :(

@_theevilqueen_
Yeah, it's true the game still needs a lot of improvements. It's still very early in the Alpha so a lot of improvements will be made during this time. If the monsters don't move and your skills don't work you might have lost connection to the game. If you try to join another zone during that time and nothing happens then that means you lost connection. If that happens again could you please report it to Artix.com/bugs/ and include as many details as you can?

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/15/2015 20:53:41 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 143
8/15/2015 23:21:48   
Feralun

I've had issues where Pierce will freeze up and not work at all, but Fireball and Heal end up working just fine. Is there any known issues for this, currently?
AQW  Post #: 144
8/16/2015 11:15:53   
Nightmare AQW

Does anybody who has seen the new weapons in Artix's shop think they can describe what they look like, or show a picture? I want to know how something looks like before I buy it and I have no idea what these things look like...

< Message edited by Nightmare AQW -- 8/16/2015 11:19:38 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 145
8/16/2015 13:22:37   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I've had issues where Pierce will freeze up and not work at all, but Fireball and Heal end up working just fine. Is there any known issues for this, currently?

@SaiScott
We don't have that noted yet, do you think you could write a detailed report at Artix.com/bugs/ the next time it happens to you? Details like whether or not the button for the Pierce skill stays darkened, whether or not your auto-attack is working at the same time, if you're the only person fighting the enemy, if you're standing on the ground or you're up in a tree, ect would all be really useful.

quote:

Does anybody who has seen the new weapons in Artix's shop think they can describe what they look like, or show a picture? I want to know how something looks like before I buy it and I have no idea what these things look like...

@Nightmare AQW
Here's a link to the Doomwood release design notes where you can find a picture of all the swords http://aq3d.com/news/doomwood-part-1/. I'll note them below from left to right in the photo.

• Doom Ripper
• Skullduggery
• Midas Curse
• Darkest Dawn
• Wicked Joke
• Dark Knight
• Sworn Oath
• Nightfall
• Kings Ransom
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 146
8/16/2015 16:21:14   
Feralun

Will do! I actually remember most of the details. I'll post what I know here, and once it happens again, then I'll make the bug report on the bugs page since the details will be more fresh in my mind.

• I used the keyboard "3" button to use Pierce, didn't work. Skill didn't even darken, but it did target the nearest creature.
• I used the "2" button soon after in testing, and Fireball worked just fine.
• When I clicked the "3" button, even though it targetted the nearest creature, auto attack didn't start. Auto attack did work whenever I used the "1" button, however
• This happened on the ground, I haven't tried fighting in trees. I've never had this problem until yesterday.
• Pierce froze in both solo fights and group fights.
AQW  Post #: 147
8/16/2015 18:10:19   
Nightmare AQW

What is the fastest way to get 150k? The only way I know how to get money right now is killing the lobsters and turning in the taco shells and that only gives me around 1k every 5-10 minutes.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
8/16/2015 18:39:27   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

What is the fastest way to get 150k? The only way I know how to get money right now is killing the lobsters and turning in the taco shells and that only gives me around 1k every 5-10 minutes.

@Nightmare AQW
I would argue that the best farming method for gold is getting a group of people to kill "Smash Mash the Trolluk" in Battleon. You'll get 100 gold per kill and you'll be able to loot a bunch of Grandma's Pants and turn them in for 100 gold each in Yulgarsinn.

If you're farming solo, taco shells are probably the quickest gold.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 149
8/16/2015 18:56:23   
afterlifex
Legend-X

^ To add: it's not much extra but the swords also sell for 20gold.

edit:

Undead Lunatics I was wondering if it would be possible to get a list of known bug or at least common ones. It might help out if you guys are getting duplicate bug reports.
If possible maybe see about getting a topic sticked at the top about bug reporting in general(beyond the Acc/Dis topic).

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 8/16/2015 19:00:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 6 of 30«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition