Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQ) Vampragons: The Hybrids of Lore!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Vampragons: The Hybrids of Lore!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/13/2015 13:47:11   
DarkLore

On a beautiful summer day in Battleon Deathor decided to visit Aria in her pet shop. Deathor Pondered something he never really thought about before. He stared at his adorable 8 Vampragons and decided to question Aria about their origins. "So Aria... I've been wondering... Vampragons are a magic hybrid of vampire bats and dragons right?" Deathor questioned. "Why yes Deathor that's exactly right!" Aria said with a smile. "But how did that happen exactly? Someone or something must have caused it." Deathor stated with curiosity.
Aria looked very disappointed with a slight frown and simply told Deathor "You know what? I actually never thought about that. You're also the first person to ever ask me that." Now They were both curious. But who in all of Lore would know anything about magically fused creatures? They decided to ask the smartest person they knew in Battleon. Warlic. Warlic was a very intelligent Mage with extensive knowledge on all things magical. Deathor and Aria walked inside Warlic Magic shop. Warlic kindly greeted them both. "Hello Deathor and Aria, what brings you here to my shop? "Warlic, How were Vampragons made?" Deathor asked Warlic eagerly. "Now that is a good question. Luckily I have the answer!" Warlic said happily.
Warlic took a scroll from his shelves. He then created a simulacrum of a Vampire Bat and dragon from the scroll. "Long ago, Vampire Queen Safiria was out in Darkovia searching for new followers. She stumbled upon a baby Vampire bat. It had lost its way from its family. Safiria could not stand the sight of such a tragedy. She took the vampire bat back to her castle with her. She tried to locate the vampire bat's family, but to no avail. One night a baby darkness dragon came to Safiria's Castle. It was not there to greet her. It was hungry! It stared at the baby vampire bat with fierce intensity. Safiria would not stand for this! She bared her fangs and hissed at the dragon. Even as an infant, it was not phased by safiria's threat. The dragon was going to eat the vampire bat. Safiria feared there was nothing she could do. Suddenly, there was a stranger that appeared. He merely glanced at the two creatures and slammed down his staff with great magical force. The vampire bat began merging with the darkness dragon. It changed to a color as black as night. The vampire bat had been spared. But why? And who was this stranger? Safiria was greatly relieved. She questioned who the stranger was. He called himself Jackel Sano. He was a very powerful wizard. He didn't want harm to come to the vampire bat, so he used an ancient fusion spell to punish the darkness dragon to become part of what it was going to eat. In return, the vampire bat gained powerful new abilities from the dragon. because the dragon was aligned to darkness, the vampire bat gained the ability to wield the darkness element. Jackel Sano disappeared without a trace. Eventually this became a recurring thing for vampire bats. Every time a dragon of one of the eight elements were to harm or eat a vampire bat, Jackel Sano stepped in and fused the two creatures. Due to Jackel Sano's wizardry, the newly named Vampragons gained a healing factor that has aided adventures and Guardians alike in times of peril when death is near. ShadowSlayers and NightHunters have also made use of the more exotic Huntragons to aid them against the creatures of the night. The Vampragons eventually made their way to Aria's shop. She figured no hero could resist their adorable nature and powerful abilities."

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 8/13/2015 14:29:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest/WarpForce >> (AQ) Vampragons: The Hybrids of Lore!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition