Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= August 14, 2015 - Dragon's Return Part 1

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 14, 2015 - Dragon's Return Part 1
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2015 11:14:49   
One Winged Angel1357

quote:

August 14, 2015
Dragon's Return Part 1

In a few hours we will go live with the beginning of the end of the Dragonoid Saga: The Dragon's Return Part 1! In this saga crafted by Ranloth, Dravax the Harbinger, after years of dormancy, has consolidated enough power to unleash a swarm of Dragonoid Spawn upon the Barrens Outpost.

The reasons for this are still unknown, but the popular theory is that the invasion is an effort to seize control of the Turret Array. This could mean that Dravax's Master is near.

Cut through waves of Dragonoid Spawn to uncover the mysteries of this invasion and reveal Dravax's ultimate intentions.

Before you venture out into the wilds to confront the legion of interstellar androids, visit the Slayer to stock up on the latest Dragonoid Gear crafted with care by Theon, Bido, Valoroth, Seth Juron, and Hatred Cuirass!

Classic Dragon Restock
It's that time of year again! Time for Summer to slowly ease out into Fall. Time for students to go back to school. Time for...DRAGONS!

Slayer is receiving another seasonal restock of the classic Dragon gear from years past. Many of the items are limited quantity so get them while you can!
[imge]http://www.epicduel.com/images/cms/char_weapons_2_animated_DNs.jpg[/image]

Prepare for the second half of the saga on August 28, which will include new items, missions, achievements, and the ultimate conclusion to the Dragonoid Saga!

New Guest!
Finally, we would like to welcome Therril Oreb to the Guest Artist team! He will be assisting us in PR/marketing. Be sure to say, "Hi!" if you see him in-game!
Tags: Nightwraith

Tagged ~Therril Oreb

< Message edited by Therril Oreb -- 8/14/2015 11:16:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/14/2015 11:28:04   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Finally, we would like to welcome Therril Oreb to the Guest Artist team! He will be assisting us in PR/marketing. Be sure to say, "Hi!" if you see him in-game!

Welcome Therril Oreb and good luck with everything useless you might be doing in the next months as a browser game marketer.
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
8/14/2015 11:31:41   
One Winged Angel1357

Considering I'm Writing/Marketing I wonder what Therril will be doing myself. Titles work in mysterious ways around here haha.

Also update is live
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/14/2015 11:34:55   
Lord Machaar

I'm wondering, what does PR stand for?
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
8/14/2015 11:44:03   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Public Relations. Therril will serve as the primary line of communication between the players and the devs, a role that Ranloth formerly played.
Post #: 5
8/14/2015 11:44:46   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

PR stands for Public Relations.
As PR/marketing assistant I will help with the communication between the playing community and the developers, both ways.
I will also help promote the new content that is being released and keep everyone hyped for new goodies the devs have in store for you guys!

Unlike OWA however, I do not write nor do I draw like the other artists (Trust me, it is for the best or I might ruin the experience for everyone here). My focus is entirely on being the middlebird here and keep the information flowing.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
8/14/2015 12:21:48   
Lord Machaar

So you are one of the guest team, not guest "artist" team since PR/marketing doesn't take much talent.
Atleast I consider PR more important than marketing for reasons mentioned above, wish you good luck with marketing the 5 minutes semi-monthly update, and fun communication with one of the craziest communities in the world of games.
MQ Epic  Post #: 7
8/14/2015 19:11:53   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

As you may or may not know, one of my roles around here is game liaison. I bridge the gap between the players and the dev team, which involves a lot of work behind the scenes. I've been busy this summer and with the upcoming release of Biobeasts, it was clear my work load wasn't gonna get any smaller.

Therril has graciously accepted to help me out and as previously mentioned, he will help the team with PR and marketing.

If you guys have any questions, please PM Therril or myself.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/14/2015 21:38:35   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Hey!

Congratulations Therril ol boy! Good work!

AQW Epic  Post #: 9
8/16/2015 9:18:38   
King FrostLich

quote:

Therril will serve as the primary line of communication between the players and the devs, a role that Ranloth formerly played.

What happened to Ranloth?
Epic  Post #: 10
8/16/2015 9:23:59   
Silver Sky Magician

^

He has retired from the team (and from AE games altogether) due to real-life commitments.
Post #: 11
8/21/2015 7:13:16   
SouL Prisoner

Ranloth retirement sure was sudden and shocking. It looked like he was rising then suddenly...... ??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/21/2015 10:09:25   
One Winged Angel1357

@SoulL Prisoner then he got a job that cycles through morning, evening, and overnight shifts on a weekly basis. It is one heck of a system shock to live with and one that can typically only be done by a young workforce because we can still "recover" from that rapid changing sleep schedule
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
8/21/2015 11:37:55   
SouL Prisoner

wow. tough life :/ Good luck to him. Anyway.. guess i am playin for some time...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= August 14, 2015 - Dragon's Return Part 1
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition