Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Nerf the level balance!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Nerf the level balance!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2015 9:33:31   
doomknightgold AQW

Seriously,I keep encountering the same player who is high lv thus having a better advantage than me and he always start the game first

Let the lower levels start the match first or at least lower the balance to max 2 level difference
It is extremely annoying
AQW  Post #: 1
8/16/2015 11:22:21   
Stonehawk

I had 78 support lvl 40 and my opponent lvl 38 had 30 and he started in 2 battles in a row. I don't understand what you're complaining about. Maybe you're a 19 support facing support builds?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/16/2015 13:20:38   
Mother1

With a small player base like this? It will make those who play when the game is at it's lowest population have to wait even longer at best or not get fights at all. Also make lower levels always go first when they already got the underdog buff to go with it?

If there was no underdog mode I would be more likely to agree but in this case no.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/17/2015 4:31:34   
Foulman

And ranks make it even worse from level 36. I keep getting beaten up by tank TLM who have just as much health as me, more damage, poison and two insane nukes. Or support builds. Or strength builds. It's like being level 35 and fighting level 40s. It is satisfying when they call you a noob and then lose-they swear A LOT. And then they start getting hissy fits the next time you fight them.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/17/2015 5:56:10   
doomknightgold AQW

@Stone
no,I have over 40+ support but that is not relevant,my question is the higher lv have more advantage if they start the game first especially you keep encountering the same high lv player who is 4 lv higher than you

@Mother
Pretty sure I would prefer a lower level start than a petty underdog stats which does not help you much
AQW  Post #: 5
8/17/2015 14:08:29   
  Exploding Penguin

Underdog helps a decent amount. Really though it favors focus builds above others.

And aside from underdog you still get a bonus chance to go first that isn't part of the free stats when you're lower level.
Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Nerf the level balance!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition