Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Removing is that balances

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Removing is that balances
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2015 16:20:57   
Death Carrot

Since the beta, the game balance mode is being made by means of retiring general attributes than actually correct!
When the character sheer force emerged, many complained to reduce the attribute, but no one wanted to use a persongem very DEX, dai was many blocks, BH and MAGES to fight back, was nerfado the strength, give those who used this type of character with great force complained of the characters very DEX, many BLOCKS and exaggerated damage of DEX wizards, was reduced to chance BLOCK and daseado damage DEX, and so happened to TEC and SUP.
Nerf or balance, not necessarily withdraw, a fact to which the story of the ED proves far, but often review in a way in which the game is built when the beta came the extreme form of power of a character ( I was BH and did not like changing class) I built a BH very DEX ers an absurd amount of BLOCK chance, with their skills that used this attribute, and guess what, won this monstrous force, and other characters with that build, but lost to magician very TEC he had balance but not realized this, today due to these changes we have to BUILD the moment, until the next NERF.
To obtain the balance, I will show a way through a BH skill, the "Mark of Blood" was a passive that does not cost anything and was active all the time, today it uses ENERGY and lasts, compared to before it would be horrible, but 2X2 or 2XBOSS fight so my partner can enjoy it, PERFECT, there was balance here, we took a foma action and added another, using the second person was taken away and assigned, CHANGE to obtain BALANCE agree, just take attributes why others complain, I am totally against else or like a giant because of the force, use what dispoem of play to combat it, DEX and defensive techniques to beat them, to not like the character of BLOCK much, use weapons and SKILLS qua can not give BLOCK.
Today's game is base it on just taking attributes of view of whiners, and a lack of perspective of creators, who lives in the past is the museum, but it is he who teaches us today, look back and see the qualities of old, with the qualities of now and try to merge them, the golden age may not return, but went to an era of silver and brass are now or worse, let's play a game that made me jump from expectations for a game that after months without playing (and Guess?) more game attributes were taken and nothing added, further reducing the playability of the game and forcing you to change classes and use the BUILD the moment and not try to adapt to the new game.
Post #: 1
8/22/2015 4:58:29   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Balance is not an easy thing to work on. The dev's who work on balance however don't just take any opinion for true and implement it. It is being tested out, considered how much it changes the rest of the balance.
But again, it is not as easy since every change has players finding new ways to maximize the power they get and use it to win making new builds become the strongest.

I suggest you just try out new builds and if you find certain flaws in the balance, post them here, preferable in a thread where it is already being discussed.
That way we can see the problem and work on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
8/22/2015 11:12:46   
Death Carrot

Well, I'll keep posting according to answers given here, a fight that the damage is always X defense, but also have to include DEFLECTION and BLOCK, chances are not shown invisible when it is creating the character, if it is to not let the heaviest game do an internet page the party to whom it or when you click to view the page's character.
First we go to the side of melee attacks, I mentioned that to defend them you need DEX (BLOCK chance of) the terrible enemy of a MELEE powerful attack, and DEFLECTION for ranged weapons, coming from TEC.
Balance method: regain up to 70% of chace BLOCK DEFLECTION and, of course be impossible to get the two in a BUILD focus 5 but easy to obtain in a TANK build that many magicians use, but putting on both attributes as DEX and TEC already who are sacrificing STR and SUP, damage minimal by MELEE WEAPON and SUP (since I will quote because not choked SIDE WEAPON), with strong defenses there is no complaint of damage you will take, in BLOCK views and DEFLECTION but and STR, large amounts of STR will ignore part of DEF and RES (ie a MELEE blow hit that there was no BLOCK) making a fight between BUILDS damage / BUILDS of tanks or more balanced.
One thing has always been the BUILDS complement extreme STR, the SIDE WEAPONS where STR is the MODIFIER them would be: TEC or DEX (or DEX + TEC), this discussion to get the STR modifier SIDE WEAPON is old but she break BUILD STR.
I see the struggle to gain a perspective of a normal stroke (not SKILL) against defenses, but what would I mentioned also to the SKILLS melee.
Post #: 3
8/22/2015 11:26:05   
Mother1

@ Death Carrot

I know this is off topic but, you should space out your paragraphs and not post in one big chunk as well. It will make the staff and balance Mods who read your idea's lives a lot easier.
Epic  Post #: 4
8/22/2015 11:55:16   
Stonehawk

I wonder what kind of tests were made to end up making overload improve with support with such low damage, making it impossible to be used unless you spam that stat. If I'm a cyber or TLM I can easily do strong damage with stun skills without being defeated easily, while mages' stun is completely worthless and if we make it do decent damage we die in 2 turns.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/22/2015 13:42:05   
Death Carrot

My idea of ​​balance is to get a build is weak against another, it was more common before, after emerging BUILDS that became strong against all the others, which did not go over often, calling today's BUILD the time.

Decrease attributes (status and or damage and or defense), not the good results, but you try to create new adversity, as we have CORE and chanses deflect and lessen the chances of deflecting, are ideas like these, they should be deployed . Not simply withdraw or reduce an attribute, but increase the range of combat possibilities.

One thing to fix are the buffs and debuffs, if a mage build with very SUP faces build a BH with little SUP, the magician (50 up from SUP) reduces the resistance of a BH (which have neither 20 SUP) creates a barrier with two points, has almost canceling the wizard's SKILL 8 or 10 points.

Solution: reverse the system where the end points give little resources (SKILL), so who spends one point or so in an attacking or defensive ability apena to release SKILL will lose for those who spent more points in SKILL out to put the right to attribute enhances it, so who has the most points at the resort is more gratified OR spending points from the beginning deem the same amount of bonus until the end (I'm more the first option) remembering that defensive SKILLS already have one turn to more.
Post #: 6
8/28/2015 22:29:43   
RaXZerGamingZ

i wonder who agreed to remove passives...
Post #: 7
8/28/2015 22:48:00   
Mother1

@ Raxzergamingz

Believe it or not it was actually suggested here in the forums by the players sometime ago. They didn't like the idea of being locked into having passives (meaning they were a must have for every build) and thought that if they removed passives and replaced them with actives variety would grow due to not being tied down to said moves.

I saw the topic several times a few years back.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/28/2015 23:03:10   
  Exploding Penguin

The main reasons people initially didn't like passives were because it forced you to invest skill points into certain skills or just miss out. The passives were pretty much what made up the classes and not much of anything else, so people thought that if you were given options to distribute your skill points more freely it would be better.

But the staff messed up and just made the same problem with skill point allocation, except this time on active moves.
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Removing is that balances
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition