Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Heal Loopers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Heal Loopers
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2015 22:26:39   
Foulman

Make assimilate scale with support, make frenzy scale with dex. The heal looping is really getting annoying. Also, a rank 2 had a level one heal with 490 health, and he didn't even have critical heal.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/21/2015 23:11:05   
RaXZerGamingZ

assimilation shouldnt rase with support , thunder already does and if combined you can do allot of damage with thunder and steal allot of mana , i think tech would be better
Post #: 2
8/22/2015 11:57:14   
Stonehawk

I'm in the rank 40's and my lvl 1 heal is only 410. I don't understand how did it happen to heal 490, maybe you didn't pay attention to its level or something.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/22/2015 12:56:10   
  Exploding Penguin

^Critical Heal maybe?

First, you said,

"I really don't like support builds"

now you're saying

"I don't like heal looping"

On-topic: TM has the specialty where it gains a lot of energy but has a fairly weak drain and somewhat limited defensive capabilities. It's basically the only class which can viably run a high-level field medic without it getting easily stopped. If you want to nerf this build you might as well just remove field medic from the skill tree since no other class can safely use a field medic past like level 3-5 aside from TM.

Epic  Post #: 4
8/22/2015 15:18:23   
Stonehawk

quote:

Also, a rank 2 had a level one heal with 490 health, and he didn't even have critical heal.

I meant he didn't pay attention either to field medic's level or he didn't notice there was critical heal there!

On-topic: Each class has its way to survive and try to win. You can't nerf something just because it's annoying. Don't forget Tech Mages doesn't have any of those nuke skills (those that ignores defense and increases chance to crit) neither TLMs. They got the best energy control, but they can't harm the opponent so easy, so they mostly have to choose to keep healing until their opponents make a mistake to beat him or just find a hole in his build or something. It's called strategy and if you remove/nerf it, battles will have even less possibilities and no one wants this to happen.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/22/2015 18:42:46   
Foulman

I am very sure it was 490 base heal. He wasn't even kneeling down when he healed for that much, and the second time I met him , be had a standard heal. Was it a glitch?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/26/2015 9:08:30   
King Bling

408 + 20% x 408 = 489.6 Equivalent to 490 for ED system.
It is indeed Critical Heal's work.
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Heal Loopers
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition