Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EpicDuel Epic Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicDuel Epic Suggestions
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/23/2015 7:41:48   
Front45

1. Make azrael's will core warm-up 1 or warm-up 2

2. Dex (Tank) Tech Mages are broken after overload improve with support now, and now change gun and primary weapon to same damage as early was. delete gun improve with dexterity

3. make 10-15 Rank difference in 1 vs 1 pvp battles

4. make infernal android energy version 100% or 110% and delete warm-up on energy version and make many times useable as early was

5. i saw u deleted gun energy core and now its free, i mean gun energy steal need 0 energy to use. to free and colorful game, delete energy required on primary cores: plasma meteor, energy storm, frost shards, meteor shower. also on auxiliary cores: improbability gate and concussive shot. gun core: Azrael's Will and icy overkill. armor's core: Chairman's Fury and etc

6. make Chairman's fury 100% damage as early was. now is nerfed, its 90% maybe

7. back passives !!! i mean. mercenary's: hybrid armor was passive. cyber hunter's and bounty hunter's shadow arts make again passive. also back reroute tech mage and tactical mercenary and delete energy backup skill. back Blood lust bounty hunter and blood mage. Deadly aim tech mage and blood mage. we need this for long games. i don't like now strength tech mages and support tactical mercenaries finishing game so fast. we ain't getting pleasure with short games

8. delete on blood mage's class overload and plasma rain skills, because no one playing dex build just no one using them. its die skills. also dead is fireball, change it from something

9. change tech mage's technician improve with support !!!

10. change tactical mercenary's blood shield for 4 turns. now it is 5 turns active, its so much. then cool down will be 3 turns instead 4

11. everyone has azrael's anguish gun and dread desolator aux. make buyable these cores: azrael's will and improbability gate in armorybot and then people will play different sidearm and different auxiliary. its terrible to see everyone has same weapons. just awful. make these weapon's cores buyable in armorybot

< Message edited by Front45 -- 8/23/2015 10:14:08 >
Post #: 1
8/23/2015 11:09:39   
shadow.bane

^you basically want delta and early omega back ? not gonna happen ... and u had chance to buy dread auxs a month ago and will have again next year and same in Feb with azrael's guns ... enough posts with no sense .
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/23/2015 14:36:18   
  Exploding Penguin

1. Sounds reasonable enough
2. No
3. Ehh, matchmaking will be slower. But I guess it could work out
4. why
5. No. What was the point of spending 100 energy to drain 70. That's why they changed it.
6. IIRC you don't even have it so you can't really make an accurate call on whether or not it's balanced. Also why
7. sure why not
8. Yeah, they should replace overlapping skills
9. why
10. Or just hit them with physical moves? Most of the time it's not worth it to invest skill points into the skill
11. No. Tell them to make more cores instead.

You're throwing out a lot of suggestions and you aren't explaining why they should happen.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/23/2015 18:29:27   
RaXZerGamingZ

i agree with the " remove gun damage improve with dex " but strenght builds would be OP so gun damage should increase with technology , helps none of the abusers .
Post #: 4
8/23/2015 18:32:19   
  Exploding Penguin

^Then we can have both a gun and a robot improve with technology I guess. It's set right now so that each stat powers up exactly 1 type of regular attack. So no, probably not a good idea unless technology increases resistance at a slower rate than dex.
Epic  Post #: 5
8/23/2015 18:33:03   
RaXZerGamingZ

passives back is a must have , nobody uses level up points in the what used to be passives , so people can do high damage at early level causing games to be way to fast
Post #: 6
8/23/2015 19:29:03   
.Lord Ginger.

Firescythe, battery, MOB, plasma armor, hybrid, mineral, sometimes shadow.... Never used...?
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/23/2015 20:22:54   
Mother1

@ Raxzergaming

while I would love to have passives back in exchange for all the horrid actives that replaced them until the staff changes their minds Passives will forever be 6 feet deep.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/23/2015 22:13:22   
DELTA BEING

I don't agree with " make infernal android energy version 100% or 110% " because you're nerfing it even though it isn't really that op
Epic  Post #: 9
8/24/2015 1:09:41   
Mother1

@ Delta Being

he is suggesting to make and energy version of the infernal android with that power not turn the one we have now into an energy version with that power.
Epic  Post #: 10
8/24/2015 1:25:13   
Cyber Dream

Im pretty sure bringing back passives can revive this game, but for some reason the devs decided to veto even the thought of thinking about bringing back passives
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
8/24/2015 19:03:34   
.Lord Ginger.

^ Because they think we want more skill(we do) but looping moves isn't skill, but more of algorythms.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
8/25/2015 9:34:04   
Front45

quote:

I don't agree with " make infernal android energy version 100% or 110% " because you're nerfing it even though it isn't really that op

i wanna use energy version first time and many times as gamma bot. give it 100% damage

boring this azrael's force gun. just annoying game. 1st time force and game is over. give it 2 warm-up or 1 warm-up

plus all have these dread auxes. people wanna play with different auxes and dame core this 5%. auxiliary active core is only concussive shot which cool downs 3 highest skills

my syggestion is that put this 5% improbability gate in active cores and make price 10k credits. also gun active core azrael's will put this core. enough all same gun and aux !!!!! tired
Post #: 13
9/5/2015 13:10:56   
RaXZerGamingZ

i think the gun improvement with dex should be removed for the following reasons : smoke already has enough uses , intimidate will be better , yeah thats its it
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicDuel Epic Suggestions
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition