Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

azraels will more fair

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> azraels will more fair
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/28/2015 22:07:12   
RaXZerGamingZ

my idea for this core is that you can choose how you strike , for axample : if i get forced and i got mark of blood and parasite available to use i can strike with those abilites , if non available normal strike will be done if the person will do nothing when the counter is at 2 strike will be forced
Post #: 1
8/28/2015 23:12:50   
  Exploding Penguin

I really don't think it's that bad in 1v1. Sure it gives you an advantage if the opponent doesn't have it but it's not something that warrants becoming useless like this. This suggestion kind of kills off the skill and makes it near useless. A core that can be used strategically to limit opponents' options and make a larger window of opportunity to do certain things while debuffs aren't up will just get demoted to a cheese core that kills people who are caught off guard by it.

In 2v2 I guess this could apply. But the suggestion of having a warm-up seemed better to me, which was from another post.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> azraels will more fair
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition