Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cap Primary Damage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cap Primary Damage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/4/2015 4:08:16   
Foulman

I recently fought a str tlm with 606 MINIMUM damage on strike. How's that fair? And he had 1600 hp. Make high health nerfed along with high str.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/4/2015 4:48:23   
shadow.bane

energy shields or defense matrix depends on his primary attack type he do 30 on u or simply kartherax darkspawn E/P robots are in stock now buy them and enjoy and don't complain too much .
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
9/4/2015 6:55:13   
Foulman

And then he smokes/malf/strength buffs and he does 200 damage. Yeah right.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/4/2015 8:13:44   
shadow.bane

nope he will die in 6 - rounds :) ... 3 rounds shield 3 kartherax gg :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/7/2015 21:46:13   
  Exploding Penguin

Might as well cap defense, resistance, max HP, and max EP so that we can have even less build variety.

Not supported. There are better ways of targeting the problem, like making HP and EP have diminishing returns since the other 4 stats do.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/9/2015 7:38:26   
Foulman

It's frustrating, when I'm fighting strength builds who have 3 levels and 20 ranks advantage on me. Hp returns could really help. Or, high hp could give them less ep...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/2/2015 12:17:22   
RaXZerGamingZ

"or simply kartherax darkspawn E/P robots are in stock now buy them and enjoy and don't complain too much ." yeah because we can easyely get 45k credits just like that
Post #: 7
10/2/2015 14:38:19   
Ghost78

You know, there is an option called varium.
Post #: 8
10/2/2015 19:45:01   
Stonehawk

You know, he has poor dexterity, so he would never beat everyone, it's not a consistent build against everyone, so it's not OP.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/4/2015 17:13:07   
Camoflague MerC

@Ghost78

Is that an admin bot lmao
Epic  Post #: 10
10/4/2015 21:32:06   
Ghost78

@Camoflague MerC

Lol, i am just pointing out that varium was made to overcome grinding. That's its purpose. Bots are set for high credit for this reason.
Post #: 11
10/4/2015 22:17:17   
Mother1

You still need to play to gain levels and ranks. Varium is only a shortcut to gaining items and boosts. However even with those you still need to grind just not as hard as players who don't.
Epic  Post #: 12
10/5/2015 3:17:48   
Darkwing

The problem with this type of build is if he's a TM. I doesn't count for them if you have high ressistance or high defense. They have bludgeon and fyre scythe for def, malfunction for res and the only thing that Works is hybrid armor that only mercs have.
Post #: 13
10/7/2015 8:16:57   
Front45

support tlm and str tech mage and tlm are op builds now. 1700 hp and 600+ strength its unbeatable

fire scythe, meteor shower and bludgeon are physical attacks. energy primary - str tech mage op
energy primary with meteor shower + poison grenade - str tlm op
aux - multi shot - poison grenade - energy backup - aux... - tlm support op
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Cap Primary Damage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition