Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Survival Mode and Tag Team Mode

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Survival Mode and Tag Team Mode
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/14/2015 22:40:49   
lcheezy

Tag Team Mode Epicduel-
2v2
implemented with the same format as 1v1 and people get to "tag out" .. Still drumming up some more ideas
Survival Mode Epicduel-
2 Players vs An X number of Npc's with rounds the more rounds you survive the more exp you will receive and the more rank you will get in that mode , the higher your rank in your "League" The higher rewards and possible Game Creator items "Legacy Items" for being on the top league

LCheeߘǰߘߘ0ߘ Bless up

6Cheese
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/14/2015 22:46:24   
DELTA BEING

tag team mode
reminds me of mortal kombat 9

survival mode
supported, just think "Legacy Items" shouldn't be the rewards at all
Epic  Post #: 2
9/14/2015 22:49:02   
lcheezy

@ Deltabeing ehh if not legacy items some type of dev items to make the number 1 player in the game feel some what excited to actually start playing and get that number one spot

LCheeߘǰߘߘ0ߘ Bless up

6Cheese
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/14/2015 22:59:46   
DELTA BEING

tbh I don't think the player should be appealed by the rewards but by the gameplay itself
Epic  Post #: 4
9/15/2015 13:30:13   
shadow.bane

this idea was suggested long time ago by ghost god and after by darkness lord and was a no no .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/15/2015 18:30:39   
  Exploding Penguin

Tag team sounds like it could be really fun and have a lot of strategy, similar to rotation battles in pokemon.
Epic  Post #: 6
9/24/2015 10:46:31   
KlausJR

I know this was posted a little while ago, but I really support both these ideas^
Whether or not it might be taken under consideration is another topic though :P
Post #: 7
9/24/2015 11:13:36   
Satafou

It will never happen, if they don't have time for a decent release every week they certainly don't have time for a new battle mode to be put in place.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Survival Mode and Tag Team Mode
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition