Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= 18th of September - MyBioBeasts Twitter Contest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 18th of September - MyBioBeasts Twitter Contest
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2015 17:05:46   
Lord Machaar

But when I say we have 0,5 balancer, me and you and everyone knows it's true.

P.S: I temporarily pull my words until winners are being selected, we have a great balancing team with 5 balancers, that actually play the game, and test what Rabblefroth suggests with his mathematical
calculations. And I love ED, and yes I almost forgot, I love Titan too, and Charfade.
MQ Epic  Post #: 26
9/22/2015 21:20:50   
Daph Duck

I love you machaar
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
9/23/2015 7:01:44   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'd love to enter but can't draw for toffee (or any sweet for that matter) If I attempted it would be a stick figure of some description
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/23/2015 8:06:25   
One Winged Angel1357

@Digi judging from the description this is a funny contest not an art contest
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
9/23/2015 17:49:25   
  Exploding Penguin

Thinking about that now I find it kind of silly that the only contests for rewards like this are really art contests. The creativity prizes for these contests are always small.

Would be cool if AE made competitions spanning multiple types of skills/talents.
Epic  Post #: 30
9/23/2015 19:51:39   
DELTA BEING

well who knows? maybe they're doing a art contest because they're looking for guest artists
Epic  Post #: 31
9/23/2015 20:11:14   
  Exploding Penguin

Man we really need more guest artists though. We already have like 10 or something.
Epic  Post #: 32
9/23/2015 22:02:21   
One Winged Angel1357

While I get it is easy to rag on art in AE contest because the vast majority of them are art contests this is an anything goes contest. Use whatever media you know how to use

quote:

3. Be creative! You can write a sentence, draft a story, draw a picture, build it with Legos, sculpt clay, record a video, carve it in a pumpkin, show us with popsicle sticks. Anything goes!

But let's be honest here if any team is going to trying to recruit it will clearly be the writers and the marketing team
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
9/24/2015 1:56:49   
nowras

Lol it's funny how @Daph Duck the one who cheated in judging the entries of Romanian Master's contest is complaining about this.

And between @Charfade, I found a Typo in your post. You said ''I didn't seen'' it should be ''see'' not ''seen.''

I can tell you guys that I don't think I have a chance to win this contest.

When the home contest came out, I was like I'll 100% win this and I did!
I've been even told by a lot of people that my entry was the best.

Well I actually have a chance to win this, but I think the judges will consider my entry ''offensive'' for a group of people, even though I'm one of them, but they won't believe me and will disqualify me v.v, so I wont post it.

And if you guys think that the judges cheated in the home contest well they didn't. For example I only had 4 varium items they all cost 2k varium only. Yet I won.
Well they actually cheated but it was only 1 entry so yea... that's not a lot.
To be honest I know who won because of that but I won't tell who. She/he even told me her/him self that she/he won because of being the gf/bf of one of the judges.

< Message edited by nowras -- 9/24/2015 2:04:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
9/24/2015 6:34:58   
Darkwing

Here goes nothing, I placed my entry in the contest. I don't ever expect to win, saw some crazy things from some people. Oh well, look for the entry of playerxx if you curious. Just did it for fun.
Post #: 35
9/24/2015 9:55:50   
Lord Machaar

quote:

To be honest I know who won because of that but I won't tell who. She/he even told me her/him self that she/he won because of being the gf/bf of one of the judges.

That's deep.
MQ Epic  Post #: 36
9/24/2015 10:12:38   
One Winged Angel1357

I already sent this off to Nowras but if you have proof of favoritism from a judge send the judge's name, player's name and proof to Alley Cat. This won't change past contest outcomes, but if the issue is valid it will be addressed by the team for any future contest judging.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
9/24/2015 10:15:22   
Daph Duck

actuallly @nowras this is a completely unrelated matter that should not even be on this topic but since u are petty and immature and like to display ur childish problems for the world to see I did not cheat in the judging of romanian master's contest even if my best friend or my mom entered that thing i would have never chosen it because it was unoriginal, generic, overdone, and the four letter word i will not say because its mean and i am not mean
ed should hire noobs to judge contests, this community is so small and awful that admins are biased, mods are more biased, guest talents are extremely biased, and level 40s are the absolute worst
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
9/24/2015 11:44:29   
romanu

I rather have a small team of judges made of the devs from all the AE games rather then players or former players that did some small work here and there for the AE games. Players are biased as hel, it's like the Eurovision contest when everyone votes their
neighbours.

Heck It's better to have only 3-4 judges like artix, titan, charfade, cysero( beats me Who else is there) then 40 people picked from players.

And there's also the problem with contests like the housing one. It was clear back then when you had even less credits items then now that you can't win with a 100% credits house.

< Message edited by romanu -- 9/24/2015 11:53:30 >
Post #: 39
9/24/2015 15:17:08   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Remember that this thread is for the MyBioBeasts Twitter Contest, any more discussion about previous contests will be deleted.

As OWA has mentioned, we take cheating accusations (in any form) very seriously and if you have any concerns you should message Alley Cat.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
9/24/2015 16:01:15   
Lord Machaar

I have tweeted what would my biobeast look like . Wasn't going to do, until I read what OWA said, the contest is about fun not how skilled as an artist you are.

Because if the contest says, show your artistic skills, for a 10k Artix points prize that worth almost 50$, why not spend 5$ on this website and hire a skilled artist to draw you a professional version of what
comes up to your mind. At least a fun and sarcastic contest does not depend on that.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 9/24/2015 18:21:02 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 41
9/25/2015 6:41:34   
SouL Prisoner

^ Make sure the artist your hiring isn't already playing some AE games :D :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
9/25/2015 11:11:17   
Lord Machaar

Nah, the website I'm talking about is pretty professional .
MQ Epic  Post #: 43
10/11/2015 6:44:37   
8x

I don't care much about this contest, but I hope that devs use "search google for this image" option for all of the submissions. http://i.imgur.com/5FHgZVa.png
Epic  Post #: 44
10/13/2015 14:59:13   
Lord Machaar

http://biobeasts.artix.com/winners/

quote:

@Digi judging from the description this is a funny contest not an art contest

It seems like it wasn't a "fun contest" after all Mr OWA, or was it ?
I think next time would be perfect to hire an artist for 5 dollars to draw me something, after all I would be winning 45 dollars in case I wanted to buy 10k artix points.
Plus anyone in the honorable mentions deserved that 10th spot you gave to that "joke entry", I think you shouldn't sarcifice a whole spot to show this is a sarcastic of art contest, because based on the first 9 winners, it isn't.

Anyways, congratulations to all the winners, and some of them really deserved to win.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 10/13/2015 15:05:11 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 45
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 18th of September - MyBioBeasts Twitter Contest
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition