Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Problem is a problem if its only a problem.(Epic Duel Logic)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> A Problem is a problem if its only a problem.(Epic Duel Logic)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2015 22:34:02   
Cookiesaregood

One problem that I have noticed epic duel makes and they continue to do it is. They fix a balance issue if the form of a bot. Which is really dumb and not only that but throws the balance away even more. Its just like we can fix this problem but only if u pay us a GOOD 20 dollars.

Ex: Kartherax COMPLETELY annihilates strength builds the bot itself is op.

Monkakazi is the newest and latest robot added to epicduel and its to help towards abusers who put all their skill points into one stat.

The biggest problem I think is the dex bh which is probably what is killing juggernaut atm. Multi shot should improve with tech not dex but not only that it makes sense.

Another Topic

Why does every class have energy steals it just makes no sense. It makes every class bland which is results of flocking to one class that is even a little bit overpowered as people find a way to exploit everything.

If every class was unique and had different abilities they were be a balanced amount of classes as people who pick a class based on what they like and not what the game is forcing them to since they keep losing in every match.

Debuffs are useless since a malf that has 33 tech and its level 5 can be easily withstanded by a lvl 28 with a lvl 1 energy shield and has 40 support like wtf.

Thats enough ranting today. GG Epic Duel.
Post #: 1
9/22/2015 1:04:30   
  Exploding Penguin

This doesn't actually pertain to ED. Almost any game will do the exactly same thing where they apply balance changes to stuff that isn't necessarily OP but just favored by the masses which receives a lot of complaints. If ED was way more expansive than it currently is I can guarantee you that there could just be a sleeper OP build or something that could have been broken for several years but never touched due to the fact that not enough people use it but this hasn't happened in ED yet (despite happening in other games) because of 2 main reasons:

1. Small playerbase. Yes, I'm even talking about when there were around 1000+ players online at one time. just a small handful of maybe 5 people using said very OP build would not really leave a dent in what the masses choose to do
2. The game itself is so tiny. Each skill tree has 12 skills which end up overlapping a ton. Cores are universal as well as pretty much all stat enhancers so anybody can use them with any setup. Because of this any balance changes basically directly or indirectly affect pretty much every type of build in the whole game some way or another.

But my point is that you can't really complain about ED serving the masses rather than what's actually balanced or not balanced because 99% of all online games that have some sort of competitive sense to them will do exactly the same thing. It's pretty much almost entirely dependent on how the community plays the game.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/22/2015 2:39:23   
Daph Duck

yes debuffs r useless because of the unnecesariley powerful ASAULT BOT.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/22/2015 4:34:38   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

Debuffs are useless since a malf that has 33 tech and its level 5 can be easily withstanded by a lvl 28 with a lvl 1 energy shield and has 40 support like wtf.

I know right?
Debuffs need like a major energy cost reduction and probably another buff or two. A level 1 technician from a focus build TM will cover up entirely for a level 4-5 malfunction from the exactly same focus TM build.
Epic  Post #: 4
9/22/2015 13:41:52   
8x

@Cookiesaregood
Pizza is better.
Epic  Post #: 5
9/22/2015 14:26:45   
Mother1

@ exploding penguin

Not to mention the hawk and Black abyss bots completely outshine debuffs skills (malf and smoke) due to the fact that

1) Even though one time use they are free of cost
2) The assault bot (which has little use now) is powerless to stop them.

The same could be said of other bots due to how they changed the game up.

The only robot that has never lost any use so far despite the meta change has been the infernal android.
Epic  Post #: 6
9/27/2015 5:49:37   
RaXZerGamingZ

yeah every class was unique , every class had its own unique passives that helped it towards victory and yes i do agree energy gaining shouldnt be for all classes because people always find a way to abuse , if tlm had reroute you could keep draining the energy and he/she wouldnt be able to artillery
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> A Problem is a problem if its only a problem.(Epic Duel Logic)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition