Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Compensation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Compensation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/21/2015 22:42:48   
lcheezy

I know it might have been a mistake but frozen fury gear was out for creds for Good 10 minutes plus giving enough time for some people to get it i personally bought the frozen fury pack and i atleast demand to have some sort of "Sorry Gift" or something should be given to those who obtained it by paying real money no game currency

LCheeߘǰߘߘ0ߘ Bless up

6Cheese
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/21/2015 22:51:39   
Mother1

Sorry but I seriously don't see this happening.

Before this happening there was a worse incident in which the old physical egg aux from Gamma came back into the game for a certain period of time when originally it wasn't supposed to be coming back. Many players demanded compensation for said accident (Which I don't blame them) But no only did they get nothing for this, but everyone who brought the egg aux's didn't even get them removed from their inventory. They actually got to keep their aux's.

Epic  Post #: 2
9/21/2015 22:57:11   
One Winged Angel1357

@lcheezy you understand that the frozen fury gear will be back this winter for credits. Yes some people got it early in the timeframe that it was goofed but it will be back for credits for real in like 90 days
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/22/2015 1:06:02   
  Exploding Penguin

Meh, not a big deal at all since it'll literally come back in like 3 months if not even a bit earlier.

It's nowhere near as large an upset as some of the old robots coming back, or, as stated before, the eggzooka mistake.
Epic  Post #: 4
9/22/2015 13:38:34   
8x

There was also the Vendzooka incident, where you could buy it for credits for a week and it sold for 150 varium. My post is probably off topic, but I thought I might as well bring that up too. lol
Epic  Post #: 5
9/22/2015 14:22:41   
shadow.bane

and the eggzooka 2 springs ago ! was best mistake ever :D but unfortunately my 3 mains that i have it on are disabled ...
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/22/2015 14:27:39   
8x

^They did already mention that above. Also, two of my alts have it and they aren't disabled. :P
Epic  Post #: 7
9/22/2015 18:09:10   
lcheezy

@ 8x smh
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/23/2015 6:30:25   
Wind

"Sorry Gifts", are just not given out by demands from individual players.

If the developers were to arrange compensation for all players who bought it with currency and people were to see it as unfair then a compensation would be needed to be given to a large population of players who bought the package, and thus this "compensation", would be needed to be given back individually which is a tedious task. It can't just be given by groups who purchased the package unfortunately it wouldn't be as simple as that.

Secondly the developers are already stressing out fixing bugs and developing new releases, as the team is quite small it may be even more difficult to hand out these compensations.

Lastly to compensate players, it would bring up issues from the past where events like this have already happened, as annoying as it is I can be empathise with you and I do definitely understand your irritation. However there is no point holding grudges as sometimes these things may happen. If you really wish for a resolve, then you may ask for a refund back of your package provided that you have not spent the currency and that you purchase is still refundable within the date. View Help Pages for more information.

I hope you can understand the reason why it wouldn't be done or that it is not just so easily done as you may wish. The developers are working hard with the resources they have and the best we can do is support them.

Locking this thread up to prevent further discussion, and for the reason of this suggestion not being carried out.
Feel free to PM If you have any further questions on the matter.

~Wind
Locked!

< Message edited by Wind -- 9/23/2015 6:31:13 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Compensation
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition