Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

90% price sellback for the first hours

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 90% price sellback for the first hours
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2015 19:55:01   
Stonehawk

This is a good suggestion so that we can test stuff and just get most of what we wasted on them in case we use it only once or twice and didn't like it.

For example, I bought an expensive robot and I didn't know it was so bad, now if I sell it I won't get almost anything. I shoulda be able to receive at least 90% of it's price if I only used it once, didn't like it and wanted to sell it 10 minutes later.

EDIT: Another example: You went to the bathroom, and when you come back, someone bought something expensive that you didn't want to buy,then you sell it immediatelly and you get most of the credits/varium you used.

Trust me, it's better than buying a robot accidentally (or you just regret in your first try with it) for 1995 varium and 2 minutes later you will sell it for 15% of the price (299 varium).

If it came true, I could sell the robot I didn't actually want to buy for 1795 (90% for fast sellback), which is a 200 varium loss but if it was sold fast enough I think it's fair enough.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 9/27/2015 6:19:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/27/2015 20:41:19   
racing.lo.mas

I'm not sure about it, maybe you can find another thing to do with it.
For example: If your problem is buying weapons that you disslike or they just are bad, maybe a good way would be create a new npc that allow you to try weapons. Perhaps you can also change his build so you can see how a weapons work on differnt kind of builds (Focus, Dex, Supp, etc.)
That wont affect the game, you are not trying weapons on pvps. it doesnt affect other people and yourself.
And the weapons bought from another person it's not an arguement to get a 90% sellback, because you shouldnt let someone being on ur acc, and I don't think your friends or family will sell your weapons if you went to the bathroom lol.
It's just my opinion.
Hope this help you to think about a good solution.
Epic  Post #: 2
9/27/2015 21:40:17   
DELTA BEING

I support racing.lo.mas's idea of letting players have npc's
Epic  Post #: 3
9/28/2015 13:12:14   
Stonehawk

@racing.lo.mas It was just a random example, lol.

And yeah, a NPC to try weapons is a good idea, but I don't see anything wrong with my suggestion... if you sell something almost immediately after you buy, it's still "new" so there's no reason for it to be sold for less than 20% of the price.

And talking about testing weapons on PvP, you still lose some varium/credits if you buy and sell, it's not 100% of the credits/varium back... maybe it could be 80% if you sell it before 1 hour of use, for example, why not?

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 9/28/2015 13:17:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/28/2015 16:59:44   
shadow.bane

i already gave a solution for it to make it sell-able for 100 % price the first minute after buying after that time is over it will be selling for half as usual .
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/28/2015 18:22:11   
  Exploding Penguin

But this is more geared towards giving stuff a try. Kind of like buying consumable cores but instead of a charge system it has a time setting instead and applies to all purchasable items.
Epic  Post #: 6
10/3/2015 11:27:57   
Stonehawk

In AdventureQuest some stuff are sold for a higher price and after 24 hours its price is lowered, that's why I thought something similar could exist in EpicDuel aswell.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/3/2015 11:50:26   
Front45

It's so bad when u buying item for 10000 credits and sell only 5000. have one question, why? even arcade prizes are not enhanced, i mean weapons. and also there is a problem i am bounty hunter and winning club in arcade
Post #: 8
10/3/2015 15:43:37   
  Exploding Penguin

No it's not bad it's called sellback.

If I go and buy a car right now and then use it and try to sell it back its value will be greatly diminished. Even if I barely use it I have to spend a lot of waiting time for clients to want to buy it from me at a good price. Literally almost every game has an "unfair" sellback price aside from maybe some initial rules like the 90% sellback suggestion posted here.

Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> 90% price sellback for the first hours
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition