Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Phase Shift improvement

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Phase Shift improvement
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2015 21:26:11   
racing.lo.mas

Phase Shift is a core added on last update but in my opinion it should be improve because meteor shower is a better option.
Bio slayer swords and Bio Berzeker mutating weapos have a core which let you atack with the opposite type (Energy/physical) dealing 100% damage and costing 60 energy.
But why would you use it? While it cost 60 energy and deal 100% damage, you can get the Meteor Shower which cost a bit more energy (90) and it deal 110%. Meteor shower have energy and physical version, so if you put them on an opposite weapon you can use it like the Phase Shift. Furthermore, if it wasnt enough, Meteor Shower cant be blocked.
So it has no advantage vs Meteor Shower, while a varium weapon should be better.
There are some ways that you can improve it:
-Costing no energy and without cooldown so you can use it everytime you want. (It would make it like a real varium core).
-Costing no energy and being unblockable.
-Unbloackble and without cooldown.
I understand that the idea of this core is making the opposite type and making it do 110% damage or something like that will change the way this core was thought, so after thinking about it I came to the conclution that those ways to improve it are the most effective and not excessive.
Epic  Post #: 1
9/27/2015 0:15:33   
DELTA BEING

supported
Epic  Post #: 2
9/27/2015 6:28:38   
Stonehawk

I support any of those changes below:
- 1 turn cooldown and no costs (no cooldown would be quite OP for no costs in my opinion).
- no cooldown and low costs (50 energy or something).
- Unblockable and no costs, can only be used once.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/27/2015 12:21:58   
  Exploding Penguin

I would support a 1-2 turn CD with no costs and it's reusable.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/5/2015 12:51:38   
RaXZerGamingZ

and the legion/exile gear has a core that summons a exile/legion soldier to attack in the opposite type
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Phase Shift improvement
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition