Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Low level botting alts

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Low level botting alts
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2015 14:20:44   
shadow.bane

the tittle explain itself ... ed is now full of alt accounts to bot them and win 1 vs 1 champion for certain factions in ed , and all factions are known (i mean factions who bot alts for wins)

so my suggestion is that u wont be able to join any faction until ur level 30 cause from level 10 to 30 people are botting dex hunters ... you can see leaderboards recently and u will know cause the past month were like every day the first 5 are low level dex bh ... u rarely see a high level winning a champ , this do cause higher level players to get sick of this situation and stop playing ed ...

suggestion 2 is to make faction nly for level 40's or whatever ... cause people are really sick of this and wanting to quit ed for good for the said reason ...

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/4/2015 14:42:50   
DELTA BEING

it's already hard to recruit people for factions and by applying this, it would be very hard for factions to grow and factions will be more dead than it already it is
Epic  Post #: 2
10/4/2015 14:58:41   
Cookiesaregood

factions are only dead rn because there are no wars. I think this is a good idea because the top 4 atm have over 400 wins and they are all bounty hunter low levels. Or just add different sections for 1v1 for each 10 levels.
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
Post #: 3
10/4/2015 15:05:38   
Mother1

@ cookiesaregood

No Factions are dead because the staff decided to tie influence to war events only and some people to complain about how unfair the wars were to the point where they cut them off.

If the staff put influence back to regular PVP battles war or not like before the dreaded war 1.0 started then factions would come back to life as well seeing as people also want influence especially factions players.

Currently now the only way you can gain influence for your faction is to win daily 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and Juggernaut seeing as world domination and regular influence has been cut off.

As for your suggestion I have to ask this.

What would happen if someone crossed over from any of the lower tiers to a higher one. Say I crossed from level 10 to level 11 for example. Which LB would I be on then? The LB I started on or the newer LB because either one will have it's issues.

< Message edited by Mother1 -- 10/4/2015 15:06:09 >
Epic  Post #: 4
10/4/2015 16:16:18   
Cyber Dream

Here's a suggestion I posted while back about this. click

Saves me a lot of typing. I was literally going to post the same thing.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/4/2015 17:22:17   
nowras

I posted a thing about this.
You will be in the level 10 leaderboard simple as that they update every reset so if u were level 10 at reset u will be considered 10 until the next reset
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/4/2015 19:39:44   
Cyber Dream

I did also Im go to revist these soon
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/4/2015 21:19:05   
Daph Duck

Instead of driving new players away by limiting them even further and discouraging lower levels from playing the game maybe mods should stop banning people for npcing fast and ignoring private chat and actually start reading reports about one person having multiple accounts in 1 faction and pvp bots.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/4/2015 23:21:22   
DELTA BEING

I agree with Daph Duck, because I feel that some low-leveled players bot because they feel limited and it is kinda true because most of the event missions are only beatable by high-leveled players. It's true that Omega let low-leveled players use cores and weapons once only available to players at certain levels, but Epic Duel is still a game that privileges high-level players
Epic  Post #: 9
10/6/2015 15:07:00   
shadow.bane

quote:

because I feel that some low-leveled players bot because they feel limited and it is kinda true

well new players wouldn't know how to bot this is first second is that all accounts that u are seeing em botting are for high lvl old player and faction founders to get more wins per day and win champ

i can name them all if u want ! just check all ip's used for high placement in leaderboards and look for the winning faction in 1 vs 1 and check founder's or some officer's or member's IP u will find it the same ip used by those 5 + accounts with low level same build same style weird name isn't that just weird ? ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/6/2015 15:56:53   
racing.lo.mas

People use low levels for champs because you can get easy and fast wins.
There are 2 ways to fix this:
-Making low level fights longers
-Making a new leadearboard system where you need to get points from wins.
An example for explain this:
If you are lvl 40 you get 5 points per win.
Between 30 and 39 you get 4 points per win.
Between 20 and 29 you get 3 points per win.
Between 10 and 19 you get 2 points per win.
Betwenn 1 and 9 you get 1 point per win.
In this case low levels would be alowed to join a faction and people wouldnt get an advantage. Even people would be inspered to level up, because they would have another reason to be a high level.
I wouldnt like a leadearboard like this but it looks like its one of the best ways to stop people who is abusing low levels.
Try to think a good idea which takes the advantage from low levels, not like the one that dont let low levels to be part of a faction lol.
Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Low level botting alts
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition