Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

idea for passives to be brought back

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> idea for passives to be brought back
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2015 12:58:43   
RaXZerGamingZ

i have an idea to bring back passives , if say someone is using support mercenary and has max hybrid the skill should have a decrease , if you have above 45 support the skill will drain every 2 support , so mainly passives will focus on giving benefits to 5 focus
Post #: 1
10/5/2015 18:22:24   
  Exploding Penguin

I like the idea of trying to bring passives back

But focus builds already get so many free stats they don't need anymore. First of all the build has the lowest loss of overall stats from diminishing returns. Then they also have a ginormous damage steroid coming from their robot which hits crazy hard.
Epic  Post #: 2
10/6/2015 16:16:21   
RaXZerGamingZ

ok , but i think the devs should bring back the passives but make it not as good in a way or as i mentioned , if someone is supporting they have free defences so i guess thats why they removed them aswel
Post #: 3
10/6/2015 20:49:21   
  Exploding Penguin

Literally the only reason they were removed was to stop the need of investing in certain crutch skills on classes in order to free up more skill points to lead to an increase in build variety.
Epic  Post #: 4
10/7/2015 0:53:36   
DELTA BEING

if the devs didn't want to players to invest in certain skills, why couldn't they just make some skills that contradict other skills in the skill tree?
Epic  Post #: 5
10/7/2015 1:00:55   
  Exploding Penguin

That, good sir, is a question best suited directly for the devs.

Basically they messed up on the passive to active change, completely changed the meta to something pretty boring, and have yet to address this mistake as the root of the problems in the meta right now.
Epic  Post #: 6
10/10/2015 14:59:15   
RaXZerGamingZ

yes i know they did that for better build making but most people put reroute on 6 or higher now battery always max (very rarely someone puts it lower) bloodlust was always max now mark of blood is 7-10 , it really doesnt help much
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> idea for passives to be brought back
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition