Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Fame Blocker

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame Blocker
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2015 13:16:43   
SonicTbear

Block yourself from getting fame. The point is to stop "f4f." After they give you fame, you're forced to either give them fame, or listen to their bad mouths because you didn't fame them. As soon as I log in yesterday, a guy fames me and says "f4f." What was I supposed to do? I don't want to start a fight if not necessary...

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 10/7/2015 13:18:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/7/2015 14:12:14   
Cyber Dream

Agreed, a guy famed me yesterday and I didn't fame back. I had to listen to him bad mouth me the entire match. I just simply told him "Next time, if I don't ask, please don't fame me"
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/7/2015 14:24:12   
8x

Not giving fame to f4f people is probably one of my favourite things to do in epic duel. lol
Epic  Post #: 3
10/7/2015 16:20:34   
Mother1

You don't have to give fame back you know. You can also use the mute button if you don't want to hear those people or just jump and and save in a location where no one is at.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Fame Blocker
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition