Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[KNOWN] Critical Heal Bug Not Resolved, Here's some video PROOF

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Critical Heal Bug Not Resolved, Here's some video PROOF
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/9/2015 6:58:47   
Foulman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwlJdw4xC2o
Starts from 3:14, thank you to Nawras/Nowras/Darkness Lord for the video.
The bug is still there, and it's even more unfair when a level 38 encounters rank 20s with that bug. Don't lock it up and say that it is how it is supposed to work, don't say I made a mistake. FIX IT. Thylek Shran, get your facts right first before saying it is not a bug. Critical Heal is not activating under the right circumstances.

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 10/9/2015 16:28:14 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/9/2015 7:43:55   
Front45

it is all correct. i will calculate. 3 lvl heal can 458 hp. 458*0.2=91,6 and 91,6+458=549,6 and he healed 550
what about there was 564 show when u clicked. he has enhanced core. you saw 470 yes? and so 470*0.2=94 and 94+470=564
it write 564 but he is healing 550
Post #: 2
10/9/2015 8:38:00   
Foulman

They get extra healing power even when they are not at "critical heal." Just to make that clear, because you don't seem to get it. It's about the core. Critical Heal.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/9/2015 16:28:02   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

The discrepancy found in the video is a result of this bug (players are not able to view the legendary points of others).When viewing the Medic skill of a player with a large investment in Medical Mastery, you will not be able to preview the correct value.

Tagged as known.

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 10/9/2015 16:29:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> [KNOWN] Critical Heal Bug Not Resolved, Here's some video PROOF
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition