Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 11 of 21«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29/2016 20:29:17   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

. . . uh, actually, I'm gonna take back that statement I said eariler. I'm still in and out of the forums, but I just don't log in. Man, I just can't forget all that time I put in my gallery here.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 251
3/30/2016 0:20:34   
DarkLore

You know what's oddly depressing? This guy never came out!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 252
3/30/2016 9:28:05   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Now that you bring that up . . . what the heck
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 253
3/30/2016 9:42:58   
megakyle777

0-0

Interesting... I doubt it was a stealth release... when did they stop mentioning Fire Shinobi in the DNS? With our small presense it probably snuck by us. WHere was it?
DF  Post #: 254
3/30/2016 10:54:26   
DarkLore

*Spits out water* WHERE DID YOU FIND HIM?!
EDIT: I hope ChaosRipJaw gets back online soon. I am going nuts trying to figure out where in the north map this guy could be! Also quite ironic he's there. The whole fire thing is pretty funny.

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 3/30/2016 11:35:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 255
3/30/2016 17:19:28   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I just PMed DarkLore about my so called encounter with the Fire Shinobi, and I'll announce it here as well.

That "encounter" was actually an edited screenshot of me being defeated by Snow Ninja. This was only intended to be a joke, I really did not intend for anyone to think it was real.

I apologize if you took it seriously and took time to try to find it. Please don't be angry with me.

P.S. I actually made a few mistakes with that edited screenshot:
spoiler:

1) The font for "Fire Shinobi" at the health bar is wrong
2) There's a rectangle under "Fire Shinobi" at the text box, where I blanked out "Snow Ninja"
3) The circle under the Fire Shinobi isn't completely red, since I had to overlap its actual red with the Snow Ninja's blue
4) The Fire Shinobi is sharper than the rest of the screenshot, since the original screenshot was shot in low resolution

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
3/30/2016 17:57:15   
DarkLore

I'm pretty upset actually. Granted I didn't actually invest much time trying to find it. In irony something was telling me this wasn't real. Since Nulgath wasn't know for stealth releases. Unless he was not telling what was in the wild. That was messed up though! Careful. I'll RIP YOUR JAWS! Maybe... But I am still very mad you did that! Especially two days before its even appropriate to do that!

EDIT: I'm now going to proceed to wallow in a metaphorical hole too! Seriously Chaos... That was not funny! Its not even April Fool's Day! I can understand if that was your reasoning behind it. *Imitates Chaos* Okay... I'm going to trick players with a convincing fake edited photo when its not April 1st. Joke's on them for falling for a two-day early prank!
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 3/30/2016 18:03:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 257
3/30/2016 20:30:51   
  Kiyone

Oboy, yes I did fall for this when I was notified of this. I was at work and didn't look closely at the picture. Plus given how Nulgath was known for sneaking things in. This didn't surprise me/raise red flags as it should have. Now with what was revealed and looking at the picture closely. I can see clearly it was photoshop.

To clear things up. The picture of the Fire Shinobi is a photoshop fake and it is not actually game content at this time. Sadly their has been no new character releases for this year. Plus before Mritha left. She and I went over every character we can think of that may have been made in game and gave that list to the AE team so they know of their potential character pull if they were to release any additional characters. After that point my knowledge of characters become the same as you guys since its all on the staff side of things. Where if theirs anymore character to be release. The AE Team is either saving them until they can assign staff full time or whats in their pull can't be release for various reasons.

Now this photoshop does give me an idea but I have to check with some people about it. Which may take a while since I do have a trip coming up.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
3/31/2016 0:54:29   
megakyle777

Well at least a idea came of it so it's not all bad.

Chaos: I'm not sure whether to laugh or not. On the one hand it's funny. On the other considering the situation it's really not. Anyway I'm not mad, just disappointed.
DF  Post #: 259
3/31/2016 1:42:28   
DarkLore

Honestly I'm more upset I told a decent handful of random OS players about it long before I found out it was a hoax. Now I look like the liar!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 260
3/31/2016 8:55:59   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I really should have responded immediately as soon as the two of you reacted to that.

I know you guys are upset and disappointed, and if I say I'm sorry again, it would sound like I'm just saying it. But I'll say again that I really didn't expect that thing to cause this . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 261
3/31/2016 9:04:06   
megakyle777

EH, don't worry about it. It gave Kiyone an idea so who knows something might come of it. Your little prank may end up doing more good then harm. (:
DF  Post #: 262
3/31/2016 12:34:38   
nuno110

Everyone knows that fire shinobis dont use energy
Anyways,
GJ it looks very convincing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 263
3/31/2016 14:45:42   
DarkLore

Dude... The energy you saw was the lightning wolf's. You can't see any opponent's interface... LOL!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 264
4/1/2016 7:49:56   
nuno110

/facepalm
How did I not see that? Guess my brain froze for a moment lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 265
4/1/2016 17:12:42   
Jmagician

Well, it turns out that the rights to OS is getting bought by a fan so it looks like I'm back in the game. Hopefully the game will get some justice and have it's true potential realized.

Here's the proof

Hope everyone has been doing well, looking forward to seeing some veterans if they come back.

AQW  Post #: 266
4/1/2016 21:29:05   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Lol, good one xD

Welcome back J, long time no see. I think you should check this out, which was made when you left ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 267
4/1/2016 23:13:16   
DarkLore

Since I got to use some points a friend gifted me, I used them for OS. Sounds stupid? Maybe... Finally got Grimlord and other characters I wanted.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 268
4/1/2016 23:17:54   
Jmagician

Chaos, that's beautiful :'( I'm honestly touched. wow.

AQW  Post #: 269
4/2/2016 20:23:36   
Andlu

Hello guys
Miss being able to even play with you guys here
I wish there was even any way to help
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 270
4/3/2016 5:55:43   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

I wasn't there with OS from the beginning but later on I really started to like the game only to discover that it was slowly dying. I still feel sad whenever I log in to the game and look at its current status. The driving force that still keeps this game away from the clutches of true death like HeroSmash and WarpForce is the dedication of the forum ArchKnights (especially two) and the extremely loyal player base. I do hope this game reaches its potential in the future.

< Message edited by GojetaDragon08 -- 4/3/2016 5:58:05 >
Post #: 271
4/3/2016 6:00:31   
megakyle777

Well, like I said I've talked to Nulgath on his Youtube Channel and I know he's still friends with AE and would be up for returning to OS and finishing it. Really it''s just a matter of it AE can or wants to hire him again. Everything lies on AQ3D doing well enough for AE to rehire people (Assuming they go that route). You can find the discussion on the Discussion Page of his YT channel if you like.
DF  Post #: 272
5/10/2016 20:25:50   
  Kiyone

Sadly nothing really going on in Oversoul at the moment. So when I do plan been trying to get one thing off my bucket list and capture the Tyrant Moose. So how about you guys. How goes your Oversoul Bucket List.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 273
5/10/2016 20:32:15   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

I've got way too many things going on in real life to do any farming at the moment, so my bucket list hasn't made any progress. And the way Oversoul farming goes is so mind numbing that I'd rather play Happy Wheels
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 274
5/10/2016 20:50:20   
The Jop

Happy to report I've gotten every free-to-play character. Unhappy to report that playing Oversoul at this point feels rather pointless however...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 11 of 21«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition