Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 15 of 21«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/25/2016 19:03:21   
DarkLore

Well said! Merry Christmas mortals! Be careful! I'm always watching... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 351
12/31/2016 13:32:49   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Happy New Year guys!
Post #: 352
12/31/2016 18:15:26   
DarkLore

Happy New Year to you too! SEE? I care.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 353
12/31/2016 21:25:58   
The Jop

Happy New Year, everyone! May all your possessions be guaranteed and all your levels maxed!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 354
12/31/2016 21:59:36   
NDB

Happy New Year!!!
Epic  Post #: 355
1/1/2017 4:09:40   
megakyle777

Happy New Year guys! I hardly play the game anymore alas (never did find that one char that really spoke to me enough to do so and I'm not exactly sure what to go for) but I hope you all have fun and log on occasionaly. May there be many happy returns, many good times, and who know, maybe the GOT addage of What Is Dead May Never Die will kick off for OS this year, what with the rewrite of AQW and the likes nearing completion.
DF  Post #: 356
1/2/2017 13:14:05   
the warden

Happy new years guys, I dont play it as much anymore either:( been playing SWTOR a lot more though since the expansion came out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 357
1/5/2017 23:12:07   
DarkLore

This is just too sad... I can't stand having to see this board as a painful reminder of a great, but abandoned game... I've lost hope for it altogether... What a waste of time... The memories, while great, are just that... Memories... This was my favorite AE game... Still is... But its just dead in the water... This will be my last Oversoul post guys... Doesn't matter anyway... Game's dead... So is this board... Farewell...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 358
1/6/2017 0:44:22   
The Jop

Sorry to hear that. I'll still look out for new posts here since I frequent the forums. It's best to celebrate the good times than lament that we don't have them anymore. Otherwise you'd be lamenting all day.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 359
1/6/2017 18:08:02   
Sambud

Hey, who knows, once the AQW rewrite is over, we might get a coder for this game, or maybe even an artist :)
DF AQW  Post #: 360
1/6/2017 18:59:22   
The Jop

I'm all for being optimistic...but come on, man. It has to be tethered by realism.

@Digital X
Maybe about 100? We can't really see the server population but that's how it looks based on the lobbies.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 1/6/2017 19:12:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 361
1/6/2017 19:06:55   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Bare time since I played, what's the census now?

Ah.. Shame, I never played this much, but I have plenty of chars to level at least. Haven't found anyone online yet.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 1/6/2017 19:16:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 362
1/8/2017 15:05:44   
the warden

I really hope we get more updates when AQ3D is done...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 363
1/9/2017 2:40:21   
Lord Noonien Soong

^Not to be a downer or anything, but from what I've seen, once a project has been drained of all devs, Artix and Co. leave it in the dust.
DF  Post #: 364
1/9/2017 10:18:01   
DarkLore

I know I said before it would be my last post... But its too hard to pry myself away... Just to add to Lord Noonien's post, MechQuest, WarpForce, and HeroSmash are prime examples of this... MechQuest lost Ashendal when he had to resign, WarpForce just became too much to release alongside AQ Classic, or even monthly. HeroSmash, I really don't know... Maybe the amount of players was not good enough. The game was good, but just not enough content.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 365
1/9/2017 16:52:01   
the warden

I miss MQ getting releases, they started a 2nd storyline and kind of abandoned it..
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 366
1/11/2017 15:38:04   
Lord Noonien Soong

^Seemed more like Ash started the storyline.
DF  Post #: 367
1/11/2017 16:41:51   
the warden

lord: shrugs- i dont remember lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 368
1/12/2017 18:51:17   
The Fr0st Monarch

They really abandonned this game and gave no explanations or at least some stuff to get people their money back xD, i became a founder thinking it was going to be a nice investment , now with the game left for dead, really awful move by AE.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 369
1/12/2017 20:57:16   
the warden

above: ikr...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 370
1/14/2017 0:16:21   
megakyle777

...I hate having dreams about Oversoul. It's all cool stuff like dragonlord overfiend with custom parts and stuff, and wants to make me play, then I wake up and it's not updated. DX

Pls update? DX
DF  Post #: 371
1/17/2017 11:19:02   
Dr Disrespect
Helpful!

Happy belated birthday Nulgath/Miltonius!
Post #: 372
1/17/2017 14:28:51   
Stonehawk

They should at least do some small adjusts before leaving the game... Showing the other player's level and stuff...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
1/23/2017 23:43:38   
Cord son 2

sucks that i wasted money for a game that AE didnt bother continueing..i feel robbed. it may not be a constructive post but where is what i payed for or was willing to pay for?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 374
1/24/2017 0:56:51   
NDB

quote:

sucks that i wasted money for a game that AE didnt bother continueing..i feel robbed. it may not be a constructive post but where is what i payed for or was willing to pay for?

Sad that people still have this mindset. AE is not greedy by any means and you shouldn't feel robbed, assuming you payed before OS stopped updating. You already got what you payed for which is having the game at all. Oversoul would NOT exist even in the state it is today had people not given it an income when it was still an updating game. No matter how you try to put it, every single cent that OS raked in went somewhere and wasn't simply "wasted". As a player, that's what it might seem like on your end but in reality that simply isn't true. It takes tons of money just to keep OS running even as I type this right now even though it is probably raking in $5 a month or less at this time so AE is already doing much more than they are obligated to do as it is.

AE didn't simply "chose" to stop continuing OS. It saddens me when people put it this way, as if they simply didn't bother doing it just because. AE stopped Oversoul because people stopped paying for it, not the other way around. The players were the ones who "chose" to let OS die, not AE. This is the same concept with all of AE's games that die, like HeroSmash. I do realize that OS's problems were not entirely financial due to Nulgath leaving for reasons no one will disclose, but it was quite clear that it was not heading in a good direction even before he left.
Epic  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 15 of 21«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition