Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/23/2015 16:03:44   
kise2

Uh oh I hope they get more coders .
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
10/23/2015 20:06:19   
DarkBlazer49

Well, I have 2 good ideas on rewards:
1. very simply either a requested card either an existing one or special edition of one perhaps based on writing and placement in given contests
2. a custom banner, avatar for the forums, or a signature banner

Voice of Fate, Founder, Void Rebirth and until I defeat Nulgath's Shadow, Master of the Voids: I am neither mortal nor immortal but if you excuse the "puns" an Elite, a Titan, and a Phoenix as we all are. Nothing more and nothing less... The Transcendent
AQ AQW  Post #: 52
10/24/2015 0:17:30   
Prince tommy

quote:

Oh crap he got laid off. That really sucks. What about Rev?

I heard Rev left at beginning of 2015 but at this point I don't know if he came back or if he still doesn't work for any of the AE games.
Post #: 53
10/24/2015 11:41:27   
Gorillo Titan

@kise They have two coders right now but we are missing an artist.

@above Rev comes and goes.

Last I talked to Rev he was thinking of doing a rank up for rainbowtheous about 3 weeks ago but he had to get flash back before he would do it.
Post #: 54
10/24/2015 17:56:04   
kise2

Oh crap I knew getting my Rainbowtheus to lvl 20 would pay off!

AQW Epic  Post #: 55
10/24/2015 18:19:08   
DarkLore

You do know Rainbowtheus is an apprentice right? So you'd only need him at rank 4.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
10/24/2015 21:57:54   
Andlu

so that means
you lost 16 levels of exp
lel
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
10/24/2015 22:11:29   
DarkBlazer49

Its never a waste of time with Rev unless the game goes...
AQ AQW  Post #: 58
10/24/2015 22:56:17   
Gorillo Titan

Its been weeks since he brought it up he could of changed his mind.
Post #: 59
10/25/2015 22:57:19   
kise2

Lol its fine, i'll just keep em at 20 then. Rainbowtheus op!
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
10/26/2015 5:18:54   
megakyle777

I missed out on Rainbowtheus myself. I wanted it but had no internet at the time. I'd much rather see s badass evo of Time Apprentice. With better cards.

Does anyone wan to try and guess at the hints in the ealier pages? I can't figure it out, and the video threw me for a loop.
DF  Post #: 61
10/26/2015 13:21:25   
Gorillo Titan

Well I said my opinion but no one replied to it on page 2.
Post #: 62
10/26/2015 14:42:29   
nuno110

I don't know if what's coming is a release or an update but:

-I think that it's almost certain that there will be a kiyone NPC (and maybe a Mritha NPC) because of this and this .
The picture whith Rainbowtheus is kinda confusing. It can mean that he's part of the release or maybe it just means that something big is coming.

-I think that the release will come between Nov or Dec (which is not certain) because of this and this.

quote:

Whats plan for you guys is very adaptable.

-All that I get from this is that it may be regarding the release schedual or the release itself. No idea what it means.

That's all that I'm kind of certain so far.
I got nothing on the video or the teaser zero that can be certain but for some reason I think they are the most important o_o

I tried not to do any guesses and make it as short as possible but if you guys have any guesses, specially regarding the video or the teaser zero, go ahead.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
10/26/2015 21:11:00   
  Kiyone

Here's the thing with the video. Everything is more simple then ya think.

Video uses footage from four series. Faiz, Blade, Ryuki, and Den-O. Blade, Ryuki, and Deno series uses cards for attacks/power ups. Once you get past the basic fighting. They used cards for their attacks. So the thing with the gemini is basically the 3 hit combo being played out. The cards which summon the dragon are those power cards or the 5 hit combo ones. With the transformation it just shows the character evolving into a strong version. Like veteran to master form. Which was shown with Zeronos turning into his Altar form from his base form and Faiz into his upgrade Axel form. Also you can see alignment in a way with Ryuki and his dark counterpart Ryuga. With Ryuki being good/neutral alignmentand the being Ryuga the evil aligment. Like I said simple. The two secret hints to whats coming. Hmmm when the new pictures come out I reveal secret one.

@Skurge I'll remember that. Grr....

@megakyle777
Teaser 0 and 1 I can't say. Teaser 2 to hype things with Mritha and my involvment. Now that I think about it. I think subconsciouslly used Rev in that for something thats related to Rev. Teaser 3 is date thing. Its not going to be on Mogloween or Thanskgiving. Video see above

Next picture thing I post will be more direct of whats coming. Just need Mritha ok on which version I submit. Its color and font thing. Other then that things are coming along well. Were nearly finished with the content. Just playing it safe, double checking everything, and catching things we miss. I nearly kick myself on the one thing. So things are coming along well.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
10/26/2015 21:14:06   
DarkLore

For those that didn't catch this in time... Kiyone accidentally posted the above post in the AQWorlds staff information thread! LOL! Goes to show you AK's are human too. Or are they?!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 65
10/26/2015 21:24:00   
  Kiyone

*Anime Sweat drop*

Ahh someone caught me. Thought my deleting speed on my error was faster then that.. So need to get my software upgraded I guess. :p

I guess I'm lucky that what I posted didn't have SPOILER information for whats to come. You guys would had a field day with that.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
10/27/2015 0:29:04   
Gorillo Titan

Next post will most likely be mrthria. I hope its not the allignment system Nulgath was planning the idea of being limited like that is annoying. Could be oversoul elf on her profile.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 10/27/2015 0:30:59 >
Post #: 67
10/27/2015 0:29:58   
DarkLore

Nothing escapes the darkness! That... And I look through most of the forums a lot!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
10/27/2015 4:08:25   
megakyle777

Gorillo titan: While I can see a Allignment systen based on the explanation Kiyone gave, I'd expect it to not be the same as was originaly planned. if it was not, they would retroactivly have to alter choices on all current characters with a good/evil choice and I don't see that occuring.

However, based on the other hint of it being flexable, I can see it being a different kind of allignment system, prehaps along the lines of who you side with rather then affecting character choice.
DF  Post #: 69
10/27/2015 17:31:35   
Gorillo Titan

Factions is ok based of f"colors" the blue knight for kiyone the purple "mages" for mrthria and etc.

Post #: 70
10/29/2015 17:23:06   
  Kiyone

Alright everyone. No more teasing. No more cryptic stuff and making you guess things. Here's what we building up for. To give you Oversoul players that epic release which you DESERVE! War is coming to Oversoul. This will be an all out battle. No holding punches. You either all in or all out. I will see you on the battlefield.

Void Wars
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
10/29/2015 17:36:34   
the warden

kiyone:DD:D:D:D:D IT BEGINS!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 72
10/29/2015 18:49:32   
Andlu

OOOOOOOOOOH NICE
I remember the last PvP thingy
we had a top 100
we had a prize for it too but eh xD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
10/29/2015 18:50:52   
  Kiyone

Why do you assume we won't have prizes?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
10/29/2015 18:52:37   
Andlu

Oh no I meant that the last prize was not gave because of everything xD
OOOOOOOh rewards o:

< Message edited by Andlu -- 10/29/2015 18:55:05 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 156 - Read the first post!
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition