Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= 20th of October - Let's Get Better Together 2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 20th of October - Let's Get Better Together 2
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2015 18:47:50   
Mother1

Will more credits sink cheevo's be coming with the gifting like last year?
Epic  Post #: 26
10/21/2015 18:56:29   
Rogue Ninja

I guess time to set my tent ready and wait for the gifts to rain.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/21/2015 22:29:18   
InFlamed Fury

If gifting is coming back then i need to find a place in Australia that sells MOL point cards or just some sort of gift code so that way i can gift again.

I'm looking forward to this update!
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
10/21/2015 23:05:16   
Dual Thrusters

Thank goodness we can hide our characters now.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/22/2015 5:29:32   
Darkwing

Sounds like this gifting thing was crazy.

Just a question: How much credits did a person here got from gifting( people Who received the gifts, not Who gave the gifts)????

No Wonder everyone had the endless armor in battle, and I was like: how did all get 250k like that???
Post #: 30
10/22/2015 5:41:55   
shadow.bane

some got 100 k , some 200 some 500 and some reached 3 - 4 million (as for me i got 1.5 million)

And @Mother1

quote:

For those of you looking forward to another Frozen Fury gifting event...you're in luck! We'll be reactiving the gifting module for another month of gift-giving! New vehicles, new weapons, and new upgradeable achievements will be available for all who decide to spend their holidays on Delta V! Last year, we awarded the most generous player with Titan's Alpha Gear! What will we reward this year to top it?
(Quoted from the game design notes)

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 10/22/2015 5:43:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
10/22/2015 18:35:45   
  Exploding Penguin

I think I got somewhere around 200-250k which I spent mostly on cheevos I hadn't bought yet or class changes over the course of the year.
Epic  Post #: 32
10/23/2015 2:49:17   
InFlamed Fury

I don't even exactly know how much i got cause i spent them almost as soon as i got them on upgrading random gear that i would never use and some of the credit dump cheevos.
AQW Epic  Post #: 33
10/23/2015 7:10:15   
shadow.bane

well i spent them wisely lol on ranks achievements and rare weapons :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
10/23/2015 9:36:43   
Mother1

My first spending spree was on unlocking the majority of the ranks I had and the rest went into the two credit sinks.
Epic  Post #: 35
10/30/2015 8:20:50   
overdead

Hmm.. *reads post*
*sees Biobeasts still isn't done*
*...devs have no time for ED yet...*
*...devs uncertain about future... Future depends on whether BB succeeds or flops*
I'll probably play again if or when ED makes it to mobile. Or at least when I don't see biobeast mentioned in the design notes.

What I'm trying to say is, I really don't feel like playing when I know the people behind the game are not even focused on making it better *at the moment.* I understand that the BB is a practice or a fundraiser or whatever. But considering that no one from the devs has CONCRETE plans on the future of ED (regarding death of flash and migration to unity/mobile, etc), there's really no motivation to play.

The way the devs talk is giving the impression that everything now depends on the success of BB. Everything now depends on the player base rising magically. Everything now ddepends on players suddenly buying the varium packages.

And ever since BB started, it seems like the staff are only releasing for the sake of releasing. You just can't help but feel ignored.

Good luck

< Message edited by overdead -- 10/30/2015 18:32:46 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= 20th of October - Let's Get Better Together 2
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition