Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Static Smash, Atom Smash and Assimilation

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Smash, Atom Smash and Assimilation
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2015 13:41:32   
The berserker killer

Hello, I would like to address a "what used to be popular" topic: Having Static Smash and Atom Smash deal damage, similar to that of assimilation.

The reason why this idea has been shot down in the past was because of the large energy drain and gain of Static Smash, which was primarly the result of individuals having high strength (560) with high hp and near perfect defenses (300/360).

However, what I have seen for the past few months is that the strength nerf has drastically impacted this game by forcing individuals to tank other stats to maximize damage output for short matches. Hence rendering strength, and all other classes that relied on strength, as useless.

I'm not suggesting a complete revamp at this very moment, but what I am suggesting a buff to static and atom smash allowing them to deal damage and drain energy. With both skills energy gain majorly nerfed with the Strength nerf, I can only assume that this would be a fitting buff to both skills.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
11/16/2015 16:38:59   
  Exploding Penguin

Not supported because the change is not creative at all and will only result in the 3 classes feeling even less unique from each other. Maybe atom smasher dealing damage since it doesn't restore energy, but definitely not static smash.
Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Smash, Atom Smash and Assimilation
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition