Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Wiki Suggestions & Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Wiki Suggestions & Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/17/2016 19:11:18   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

@above: I'll think about it. I'll try and think of different methods of doing it and see if it's possible.

Now that I think about it though, releases are separated into categories, such as Armors, Belts, Shoulders, Weapons, etc. Maybe that would work?

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 1/17/2016 19:14:03 >
AQW  Post #: 26
1/17/2016 19:32:44   
LyRein

Chronicle Releases page can be story and lore based including a shortcut to the area it takes place in with the fancy shop stuff

As for events or seasonal, they should have their own page too similar to the Chronicles, if you can do that :)

< Message edited by LyRein -- 1/17/2016 19:34:12 >
Post #: 27
1/17/2016 19:58:03   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Events will be having their own page when they eventually come.
AQW  Post #: 28
1/17/2016 21:24:26   
DarkLore

The wiki needs more locations, items, etc. It kind of shocking the wiki has next to nothing on it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
1/18/2016 2:56:43   
Jorath
Advocator of Wills

There would be more additions that will go into the specific Wiki sections each week, not to mention it had just been recently created with over 60 pages on the site.

< Message edited by Jorath -- 1/18/2016 3:26:13 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
1/18/2016 3:00:46   
megakyle777

My reccomendation is add a forum thread with a link to the wiki on it.

I'd also say a Beginners Gide to AQ3D may be nice. For examp,e I did ot know you can sell Fur and labels for money.
DF  Post #: 31
1/18/2016 15:00:38   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

@DarkLore: We're still in the process of getting everything onto the wiki, which will take some time.

@megakyle777: I've added a link to the wiki to the first post of this thread. As for a beginner's guide, I'll think about doing one if the forums doesn't have a beginner's guide by then.
AQW  Post #: 32
1/21/2016 13:59:18   
thulsa doom

I think it would be nice if the wiki also included the name of the Artist who created each item.
Also a way to tell the scale of the item if it's a weapon-- whether it be an actual character holding it or a generic body outline with a pic of the weapon next to it.
AQ AQW  Post #: 33
1/21/2016 14:06:18   
megakyle777

Errr... Im tired so I may have missed it, but I don't see a link to the AQ3D wiki in the first post anywhere. The twitter, the AQW wiki, but not to the AQ3D wiki.
DF  Post #: 34
1/21/2016 16:14:30   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

@megakyle777: It's there now, forgot to put it in. My bad.

@thulsa doom:

quote:

I think it would be nice if the wiki also included the name of the Artist who created each item.

This can't happen for the same reasons as the AQW Wiki, unfortunately. I've explained them here and here.

quote:

Also a way to tell the scale of the item if it's a weapon-- whether it be an actual character holding it or a generic body outline with a pic of the weapon next to it.

We''re already doing this (with a character holding the weapon when taking the pictures).
AQW  Post #: 35
1/25/2016 20:05:50   
Emrys

The wiki looks really great so far guys! There might be a little confusion right now because when you search "AQ3D wiki" the old legends of lore wiki and an empty one are above the real one, but that should be fixed in time. One small suggestion would be to rename Misc. Items to "drops and resources" or "stackable non-equipable items" or something like that.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
1/27/2016 11:32:39   
LyRein

@above
quote:

One small suggestion would be to rename Misc. Items to "drops and resources" or "stackable non-equipable items" or something like that.

What's the point in that though?
Post #: 37
1/27/2016 11:53:13   
Emrys

Not really a big deal, just think it might make things a little easier to find
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
1/27/2016 16:40:00   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Thank you for the suggestion. I think the name "misc. items" is fine as is and I don't think the rename is needed.

If you were to look at the list of item categories as well, it wouldn't be too hard to figure out which category it is out of all of them.
AQW  Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Wiki Suggestions & Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition