Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

bank bot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> bank bot
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2015 15:58:12   
racing.lo.mas

My suggestion is to let players take weapons or items from the bank bot even if their inventory is full.
How this would work:
When your inventory is full you can't get weapons, first you need to sell a weapon. In your bank bot you have your "worst" wepons (the one that you don't like, isnt upgrade, etc) while in your inventory you have the one you most use (more accesible). If you had to choose a weapons to sell obviously you'd want to sell one of your bank bot. Here comes the problem, if your inventory and your bank bot are full, you can't sell a weapon: You wont sell one of your main gear, and sell one from your bank bot is not a possibility.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/17/2015 23:14:52   
  Exploding Penguin

How about just making it possible to sell stuff from the bank bot? That would make a LOT more sense.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/19/2015 11:24:52   
racing.lo.mas

Maybe, but if you have in your bank bot a weapon you need and your inventory and bank are full, what can you do? Sell a weapon? That's why i guess you should be able to take weapons from it despite having the inventory full.
Epic  Post #: 3
11/19/2015 19:10:45   
  Exploding Penguin

Oh, good point. I never thought of that.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> bank bot
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition