Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Re: Black Friday Sales

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Re: Black Friday Sales
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2015 0:05:00   
DeltaNoob123456789

From what I posted last year:
"I suggust a Black Friday in epicduel, what inspired me to start this thread was that the devs went outside of the box and are planning to do a present thing everyday in December, and I see why not going outside the box

well this is how it's gonna work this Black Friday thing make it last only 2 days, low prices on seasonal rares(even the ones don't come out at winter like for example the pyro fly)and set a limited quantitys of seasonal rares, way lower prices on nonrare stuff and nonrare cores with a higher limited quantity than seasonal rares

Usually my suggestions get rarly implemented, and I would like to know your guys opinion on this topic

If the staff however thinks it's inappropriate or something like that I'm ok if they delete it or locking it"

Sidenote- Plus adding varium packages for $20 USD
Post #: 1
11/22/2015 10:58:28   
CactusHumper

thats a pretty cool and innovative idea. supported!
Epic  Post #: 2
11/28/2015 14:46:36   
nowras

supported!
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/28/2015 16:50:22   
Cookiesaregood

supported but there should be really low stocks
Post #: 4
11/28/2015 17:13:15   
Daph Duck

Capitalism does not need to be promoted on epicduel.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
11/28/2015 17:21:41   
One Winged Angel1357

Capitalism already is supported in EpicDuel. Prior to every vendor selling items for the same price it was in your favor to shop around for the lowest seller and to always sell your item to kraggor. Also the lqs shops work off of the supply and demand principle with restocks often coming when the demand is at their highest.

As for this idea I'm not a huge fan of it due to the backlash from people who bought the item at full price. Remember people still don't like the promos coming back after a year for credits
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/3/2015 17:12:38   
The berserker killer

@OWA: With all due respect, people don't like promos coming back after a year for credits but its still happening. If you're gonna allow these sort of things to happen then it's probably wise to just go "all out". Meaning that weapons that come back after a year might as well just stay year round. As per the suggestion, it may be late but I support it. Varium users will be able to purchase several versions of that weapon and customize them with vendbot cores at such a cheaper price.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
12/3/2015 17:25:16   
One Winged Angel1357

@GhostGod I'm still going to say going whole ham on we know you guys don't like it but forget your opinions is a bad idea. Promos return for the sake of keeping the power gap to a minimum whereas this would just upset people who bought the $50 promo or who bought it in season when the price was higher without any real benefit
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
12/3/2015 18:38:16   
  Exploding Penguin

I don't like to talk about marketing but:

What the staff wants to do is give all players a fair chance in PvP against each other. Disregard the matchmaking because I know everybody who just read that sentence will impulsively complain about that. However, varium working as a shortcut for stuff in and of itself really isn't that compelling, so they need at least some way of getting a fairly consistent influx of varium purchases. One wya of doing this is giving access to seasonal rares a year earlier than the F2P players. This is actually quite nice because it gives people who pay money a nice little benefit that they do enjoy but doesn't really ruin the integrity of having a "fair" PvP game.

The reason why certain things should stay seasonal, including promos, is because events would be really really lackluster without something extremely compelling and special without them. It's less of something people would instantly think about but it serves to produce a nice effect where people save up to get something they're really looking forward to. Of course, all this stuff I have just said may be invalidated due to poor balancing and whatnot but the base idea behind returning seasonal promos, while I don't like it myself, is pretty necessary after the removal of the ludicrous varium advantage players got in previous phases
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Re: Black Friday Sales
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition