Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Secret Santa 2015

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa 2015
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2015 17:07:04   
Daxxter

I will offer my services, time to get creative!
DF AQW  Post #: 26
12/4/2015 2:11:41   
Heroes of the Scape

Forgot to mention in my first post, I can also make a backup gift along with my normal one.
AQ  Post #: 27
12/4/2015 2:18:27   
yamaha0300

First year doing secret santa sign me up!
Post #: 28
12/4/2015 15:42:03   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

As I have in previous years. I will happily offer my services both as a writer and as a semi-artist.

You may also consider this my sign up for volunteering for extra gifts as well.

Please remember that from the 13th, to the 19th I will be out of town. However, have no fears. For I will be at a spot where I can check the forums from my laptop. (Yay!)

AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/4/2015 17:06:55   
Riprose123

I'll join!
DF MQ  Post #: 30
12/6/2015 2:27:19   
Veleqwii_Fox

I want to join!
Post #: 31
12/9/2015 9:38:09   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I am in. Hope to make something cool for whoever it is I am gifting.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
12/10/2015 3:28:09   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Signing up is over!

I'll send the PMs as soon as possible, and will update the first post as well with more details about the gift making.

Edit: I edited the first post of the thread, and I'm sending the PMs right now!

Edit 2: All PMs sent!

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 12/10/2015 6:19:10 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
12/18/2015 15:47:29   
Caststarter

Hello everyone. Just here to check in on the status of everyone and remind everyone that as of now, there are five days until December 23. If you have your gifts finished, please PM me and Pyro just for future reference. Anyways, hope you all are having a good time and good luck!

< Message edited by Caststarter -- 12/18/2015 15:55:10 >
DF  Post #: 34
12/19/2015 2:51:05   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I've already sent a pm to both of you Casty.

AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/19/2015 12:57:38   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

My gift will be ready by tomorrow.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
12/21/2015 2:00:45   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I have sent in both requests.

Let me know if you need more extra gifts and I'll whip some up when i have some time here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/23/2015 21:03:36   
Heroes of the Scape

I just now sent my gifts in. I am so sorry for being so late. I have been crazy busy at work nd it completely slipped my mind.
AQ  Post #: 38
12/24/2015 0:54:33   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Heroes of the Scape. Don't worry about it. These things happen. As long as you got it in that's what counts.

Although I haven't seen Pyro nor Casty around for the last handful of days.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/24/2015 11:22:38   
Caststarter

To be honest, considering that I somewhat expected for these type of things to happen, I am being generous in extending the deadline to tomorrow before I actually distribute everything. It will also be a bit fitting for the actual holiday. Though, that WILL be the final deadline right now.
DF  Post #: 40
12/25/2015 9:32:06   
brotherinlaw

dang it! what a time for my scanner to have broken down!

I can't promise when mine will be done, but it WILL be done. I am currently rebuilding what I drew pixel-by-pixel on Paint. So, to who I have been assigned, though you don't know it of course, I appologize in advance for the quality of the art and the lateness it will arrive. It will, however, arrive.

I know just the third-party individual to PM this to them should I miss the contest.....Well, anyway, Merry Frostval, you may be getting two gifts.

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 12/25/2015 9:33:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/25/2015 13:56:24   
Caststarter

Well... here is everything to those who sent something... You might notice that there are... a lot of repeats in this and I can not say I am particularly happy about this and a tad shameful of it. Just... so many non-sends and I just feel bad that not many get to get their own unique gift. I did not want this to happen but... I suppose that the lesson here is that, you have to appreciate what you get. Again, I am so sorry for all of this and I deeply apologize for incompetence. Just... let us enjoy ourselves, okay? Well, here is the list.

Arthur - Gift
Altael- Gift
Afb- Gift
Brother- Gift
Calian- http://imgur.com/QUXYAaT
Chaosweaver Amon- Gift
Daxxter- Gift
Deathlord- Gift
Dragonnightwolf- Gift
Heroes of the Scape- Gift
Riprose- Gift
Solar boy- Part one of Gift and Part two of Gift
Varen- Gift
Veleqwii- Gift
Yamaha- Gift

But the best gift of all is this. We all wanted to be nice without taking recognition and honestly... the best gift is having a good time. So... happy holidays everyone! See you all again...!

< Message edited by Caststarter -- 12/29/2015 1:30:51 >
DF  Post #: 42
12/25/2015 16:55:12   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Allow me to offer my hand of aid once more Caststarter.

You see. There is no need to repeat a gift, when I can simply make another.

Chaosweaver Amon your gift is This

And Afb this gift is for you

Daxxter This is your present.

Hero of the scape This is for you

Veleqil Happy Frostmas

< Message edited by Dragonnightwolf -- 12/25/2015 20:28:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
12/25/2015 20:09:01   
Daxxter

I hope everyone really enjoyed their gifts!

I know I did. Thanks guys! :)
DF AQW  Post #: 44
12/26/2015 1:14:17   
Veleqwii_Fox

Thank you for the gift, and thanks for this event! I really appreciate it. Looking forward to another year of Secret Santa!
Post #: 45
12/26/2015 4:33:25   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I believe DNW made my gift...? :)

Thank you so much. It's very nice. ^^

Sad though how few made their gifts. In any case, great job with this event, Cast and Pyro. I look forward to next year...!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 46
12/26/2015 6:46:36   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

My deepest apologies to Veleqwii_Fox for my inability to make a gift on time.Every school schedule has been thrown out of place and my school is struggling to complete portions as I am struggling to complete my preparations for a hurried Half-Yearly Examination.I really feel guilty of having deprived you of getting a gift which you have got from someone else and I hope you would forgive me.
Post #: 47
12/26/2015 9:41:24   
Veleqwii_Fox

^It's okay :)
Post #: 48
12/26/2015 11:00:30   
ViridisTheBlade

Did the PM of m gift to Rayen not get sent? I can re-send, i had no idea it didnt get sent.
DF AQW  Post #: 49
12/26/2015 11:51:22   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

@Arthur, yes that present was something I had made as one of the extra gifts.

@Warmonger DragonJax, these things happen. In fact there hasn't really been a year yet that hasn't had some measure of something coming up. Which is why I always sign up to make extra presents.

Because I've done the past couple with Pyro and I've learned things come up for people and they run out of time (Heck I was on vacation for a week so I didn't have a lot of planning time either) But that's exactly why I sign up for extra gift making. So that in cases such as this where copies come up, If I have the time, I can spread some cheer and joy by making a handful of extra santa gifts. ^.^

@Viridis If your name wasn't shown on the list here, than it's possible that the gift didn't get to the recipients. Sometimes the pm box doesn't send something out or something gets lost. I've had that happen in the past where I had to re-send something. It's one of those odd types of things where you know you sent something, but it either didn't get sent to the other person, or they missed it somehow, or any number of things.

AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Special Events >> RE: Secret Santa 2015
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition