Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2017 18:10:15   
Vypie

In those types of games, you HAVE to use it as your main form of movement.
This is different, because you can completely ignore it with no impact at all, as that command isn't used for anything anyways.

For the time I played WoW, I barely used the 'right-click' form of movement. The only times I would, though, was when I would be walking a lengthy enough distance, and wanted to keep my hands free to view quests, inventory, chat, etc.

However, the maps in our game are quite small in comparison, so its not so useful. And we already kinda have an automatic form of movement, with the auto-run. But if I remember right, if you move the mouse you change direction.
Epic  Post #: 401
1/27/2017 19:42:37   
Dark Sonic

There is a way to see my ping?, i feel some delay in my actions
Ups Wrong section, delete this post

< Message edited by Dark Sonic -- 1/27/2017 19:44:02 >
Post #: 402
1/27/2017 20:49:14   
Amethystlock

Similar to how accounts created during Alpha get the Alpha Knight Set in their shop and Beta accounts get the Beta Blade in their shop for lifetime access, accounts that kickstarted $1 or more have the ability to upgrade their kickstarter support whenever they are able on account management, tonight if they wanted. Someone who kickstarted $1 could buy legendary founder a year later after the kickstarter ended. Suggestion: many accounts created during the Kickstarter did not know they could give $1 during the kickstarter and upgrade to Legendary Founder at a later time if they were having financial troubles at the time of the Kickstarter. If accounts created during the Kickstarter were given the option to support the game, rather than missing out entirely because they did not know they could give $1 and save for later, AE would be greatly funded. Accounts would likely then be more motivated to buy upcoming merchandise; like to be completionists.

I swing both ways, want to know what people think, happy to go with the majority and help AE the best way possible through this
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 403
2/4/2017 12:10:53   
Shirifuari

1.) I would like to see gear masking cause i would stick with the blood armor from the Friday the 13th event but also i hate seeing such cool gear getting dumped because they are very weak *Guardian blade*!

2.) More weapon types such as Claws, Knuckles, Shields, and so on! Claws and Knuckle weapons looks like they would fit the game greatly with hook attacks and punch attacks while shields would be a cool way to look sturdy!

3.) I was hoping to be able to make a 2nd character on the same account but i would also like to make my own following character/npc like the pawns from Dragons Dogma,
they follow you and fight along side you and you can customize them!
this would be great in some cases where you cant find anyone to play with or if you want to fight without relying on another player. (that's why i use Dual AQW characters to fight forgotten bosses and tough quests)

I hope these are reasonable suggestions.
AQW  Post #: 404
2/18/2017 15:11:09   
Snowy

Here are a couple of suggestions regarding cutscenes in AQ3D:

1. It would be nice if we could replay the cutscenes in the Guardian Tower. The problem is that some people will skip the cutscenes and play through the quests first, and then watch the cutscenes later. As the Guardian Tower cutscenes are for Guardians only, it wouldn't help much to create a new character. My suggestion is that these cutscenes be replayable by speaking to the NPCs in the Guardian Tower after completing their quests that trigger their cutscenes.

2. My second suggestion is about the cutscene that appears after the Necroknight battle which appears every time you defeat the Necroknight. This cutscene can make the player miss out on the Necroknight's drop or even the final battle, if the cutscene loads for too long, which has happened to me a couple of times. It would be nice if this cutscene was similar to the "The Ruse" cutscene in Heartwood Forest where the cutscene only triggers during a quest and then becomes replayable after completing the quest. For example, the "The Ruse" cutscene triggers upon encountering the monster Ghost Dog during the "Ghost Dog" quest and then this cutscene becomes replayable after completing that quest. My suggestion is that the Necroknight cutscene only get triggered during the "The Tower's Keeper" quest and then become replayable by speaking to Artix at Shadowskull Tower after completing the quest.
AQW  Post #: 405
2/18/2017 22:28:03   
Dual Thrusters

Please make it so that using your mouse to move the camera doesn't snap it back to its original position when your character is moving.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 406
2/25/2017 9:51:25   
Sypherix

I really really enjoyed the Nightlocke dungeons! They are probably your most immersive area yet! I really like the creepy atmosphere coupled with the roaming ghosts and zombies, its just so great.
I also liked the little interactions with the levers, fountains and the spider thing going on.

But I really hoped that you guys will use darker colors, I know that AE is known for using bright and happy colors but this time it would really be great if you guys made more dark and 'evil' looking areas. And also put up some dungeons with very little lighting (maybe a functionality that requires players to bring a lamp to see inside the dungeon).

Immersion is a very important aspect in 3d MMOs, that feeling you get when you go into the area is very crucial. I really think that you guys are moving in the right direction especially since you are working on improving the monster AI (roaming mobs and hard to find bosses).
AQW  Post #: 407
3/1/2017 17:53:42   
GreyCat

So, I've really been enjoying the game so far. The only thing that's really getting on my nerves is the way dungeons work.

I've gone into dungeons before, feeling really excited to tackle all the enemies and quests in it, only to find that someone who is about 10 levels higher than me has already stolen all the fun from me. And if i really want to experience that dungeon, I just have to wait for it to be empty.

Would it be possible to make it so that I can go in alone? Maybe make it so people can choose friend parties to go with them, and then each party that goes in has a separate version of the dungeon?

Sorry if this has already been suggested in this thread. I didn't really feel like reading through all 17 pages

Edit: Never mind, I just read that this was going to be implemented in the full version. I look forward to it .

< Message edited by GreyCat -- 3/1/2017 17:58:47 >
DF  Post #: 408
3/20/2017 21:57:58   
PH CareNoLaifu

I am requesting to make the 2D fur in cape be 3D.
Please make this happen AE.
I hope this request in not difficult.
Thank you all for reading my request and god bless you all.

Moved to suggestions thread. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 3/21/2017 0:16:04 >
Post #: 409
3/21/2017 10:18:17   
XeNON_54

Scale Slayer Gauntlets need to be buffed.
It's the only piece of the Scale Slayer set that only adds to 2 stats while all the other pieces of the set gives 3 stats and a Bonus.

I suggest adding HP and +5 bonus to Hit.
Post #: 410
3/22/2017 0:12:33   
Apexii

Please add a function for Mobile AQ3D to have a D-Pad for camera controls, in the options menu players could either choose the between Swipe movements control scheme to a D-Pad to easily adjust the camera control. With how its setup right its unbearable and annoying to look around (atleast for my experience) while also controling the character.
Post #: 411
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Suggestions Thread and Rules
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition