Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Influence from battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Influence from battles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2015 21:51:14   
Greed Redemption

I want influence from battles to come back and never go away. If you want wars to give influence then it can still be mixed with the Grenades or whatever you use in the wars to gain influence. Either way we should always be able to earn influence per battle. Feel free to discuss what you think and what you want to happen because the truth is we want to earn our influence per battle.
Epic  Post #: 1
11/25/2015 22:05:37   
Mother1

This has been suggested I don't know how many times with me making the suggestion myself at least 5 times in the past. So like always I will always support this. IMO it was a horrid move to make battles no longer give influence and IIRC even the staff knows this.

Bringing back influence to battles wars or not would really help bring back some competitive factions.

However if we are going with this idea lets do like the infernal war did but with a twist. When you are battling in the region that is having the war you get extra influence for that region where as if you are battling elsewhere you get normal influence instead.

Also doing this will remove the pay to win from world domination seeing as all battles will give influence to factions as well.
Epic  Post #: 2
11/26/2015 2:59:14   
Cyber Dream

Influence needs to come back ASAP. IMO, fighting is now pointless without it. I find no joy in fighting for creds to buy weapons that will only be valuable for a short while. The hours I used to play ED became shorter since this feature was changed. Now I only log in to keep my status in my faction as active. If influence returns to the way it was then there will be more player activity.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/26/2015 3:38:59   
shadow.bane

exactly ... influence is needed , well I have this idea that it should be done like to calculate each individual's war influence added to his personal influence such as (1 vs 1 wins 5 influence , 2 vs 2 wins 15 influence , juggernaut wins 10 influence) just like old influence system example :

I have (5835 1 vs 1 , 280 2 vs 2 , 25 juggernaut) + (33929 war influence) --> [(5835 x 5) + (280 x 15) + (25 x 10)] + 33929 --> (29175 + 4200 + 250) + 33929 --> 33625 + 33929 = 67554 overall influence

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 11/26/2015 3:39:31 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Influence from battles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition