Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX
Page 13 of 18«<1112131415>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/10/2017 14:04:31   
garrigaisaac

@Greldracion its more the battle animations look

< Message edited by garrigaisaac -- 2/10/2017 14:06:57 >
DF  Post #: 301
2/10/2017 14:07:54   
requiem.exe

There's a channel on youtube that makes videos for each class, I can't quite recall the name of it. If you hang on until the next move for Archivist is released, they should have a video on them come up, where you can see the other animations. I don't think it'll be THAT different between genders, though, so you should base it off of which base appearance you prefer.
AQ DF  Post #: 302
2/10/2017 14:17:04   
Greldracion

@Garrig
Requiem is right, the animations don't change, so it's a base appearance thing.

@Requiem

You thinking of TheRuinedShadow?
AQ  Post #: 303
2/10/2017 14:19:13   
requiem.exe

Yeah, I think that's it. if I remember correctly, they use male armors, and I already showed him two female animations.
AQ DF  Post #: 304
2/10/2017 14:35:38   
Greldracion

Sounds about right. I believe he has almost all, if not all non-mage/rogue locked armors in the game, so yeah.

So what do you guys think about ChronoCorruptor?
AQ  Post #: 305
2/10/2017 23:01:35   
99th Dracopyre

@Greldracion

I've experienced the Paladin class before the revamp, when it was first released. I was a non-DA holder at that time. It was absolutely horrible as a non-DA user. And that was the class that got me thinking of getting a DA, and I did. The skills looked amazing. Well, using it now, I never thought it would be something like this. It's a tank of a class, that just mitigates damage over and over, while battering the enemy with an assault of holy might. When it comes down right to the meat of it, the Paladin class can be described in one word; resilience.

Also the full heal is a nice touch. hue~

~D99

< Message edited by 99th Dracopyre -- 2/10/2017 23:03:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 306
2/11/2017 0:20:38   
Greldracion

Ah, gotcha. Yeah I agree that paladin is pretty great for tanking fights, though I personally prefer necromancer and pyromancer as my go-to tanks. I may need to try the class again though, as I haven't really used it much.
AQ  Post #: 307
2/15/2017 18:08:22   
Keridan

I just discovered the absolute joy that is the Shadow Hunter class. For a tier 2 class, it's surprisingly strong, as well as the fact it's super fun to play as, with combos and figuring out what works with what. The only thing it lacks is a mana recovery combo, but I suppose every class has to have a weakness.

May not be as strong as, say, the Atealan classes, but by god this is perhaps my favorite class in terms of gameplay. The combos are so fun, it's unreal!

Not to mention it is so kicking looking.
AQ DF  Post #: 308
2/24/2017 10:57:06   
King of Zards

Yeah, ShadowHunter is pretty dope. It's just that against regular mooks, it kinda takes too long for the combos to kick in. Like, what's the point of my stun combo if the monster dies when it's completed. But it's great against bosses. I just have to keep the encyclopedia page open while I play it. (I can't memorize the combos)
Post #: 309
2/25/2017 17:35:10   
Lord Alsvinich

I'd love to see a joke class, like an actual Cysero's Apprentice, that was totally and completely unpredictable
Post #: 310
3/7/2017 14:50:55   
Subon

Not sure if this is off topic, but does anyone have a link to the Chaosweaver animations tomix posted a while back?
Post #: 311
3/7/2017 15:29:04   
HwarangxDxArcher

@Above : Try the Staff Information FAQ Thread, I think what you're looking for is in page 20.

DF Epic  Post #: 312
3/7/2017 16:53:39   
Subon

^ It's not there.

Edit: Nevermind, it is there, but for some reason chrome doesnt want to open it and makes me download it instead.

< Message edited by Subon -- 3/7/2017 16:57:00 >
Post #: 313
3/7/2017 17:12:27   
Andlu

Sadly, I think chronocorruptor might be the overall worst calendar class
Chronomancer and chronocorruptor are pretty bleh compared to TK and AoT

Can not say anything about chronoz, and archivist is kinda niche so I could not compare

But based on my personal experience, chronocorruptor is the overall 'worse' calendar class
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 314
3/7/2017 17:42:33   
Meloette Wells

@subon
Yeah, that's an issue that is happening with flash file locations in general. As of late if you tried to open a flash file online, then it'll just download it by default for some browsers. The staff would have the change that on their end to fix it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 315
3/17/2017 15:54:24   
Deivan

Ascendant or Riftwalker? Which one is the best and why? I friend said that Ascendant is better what do you think?
Post #: 316
3/17/2017 15:56:13   
FriendOfAFriend

Well, that entirely depends, does it not?

I'd say Ascendant overall for me though, but that's mainly because I still don't know how to use Riftwalker to its fullest potential :P
Post #: 317
3/17/2017 16:16:16   
Greyor_42

@deivan they both have their uses

ascendant is more suited for situations that tend to drag on(like boss fights or farming) due to their increase in power over time, while riftwalker is better if you want to end fights quickly, due to the high amount of damage they can deal in short amounts of time
DF  Post #: 318
3/17/2017 17:13:37   
Aura Knight

I've tried all 3 of those classes and I liked Ascendant the least. While it's a pretty great class, the animations on the attacks seem to be a bit long. Riftwalker has fast attack animations but isn't so great at defense as it focuses mostly on beating the opponent quickly. I think cryptic's got a nice balance of offense and defense and is my favorite of the three.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 319
3/17/2017 17:56:07   
HwarangxDxArcher

Yep, Cryptic is the best when it come to combat proficiency, but I kinda dislike the animation, especially the rapid attack, since it leaves a shadow of male version with the first hairstyle...

My favorite atealan class would be Riftwalker, it's got great animation and also great for farming.

Ascendants would be my second choice, it got the best combat animation out of the three in my opinion, and a pretty awesome damage output, but very poor for farming, and the kneeling animation is unique(makes it unsuitable for some cutscene).
DF Epic  Post #: 320
3/17/2017 19:08:21   
Andlu

I wanted to ask this here for a while

Which classes can get past 20 times akira?

I tried, and got riftwalker, avatar of time and DmK, are there any other classes that can make that happen?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 321
3/17/2017 19:24:42   
Greyor_42

@andlu, probably any class that can either survive anything could pull it off. it also depends on your stat build. dragonlord and pyromancer might both both be able to outlast akira, even after round 20.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/17/2017 19:25:37 >
DF  Post #: 322
3/17/2017 20:01:56   
Baron Dante

@Andlu: I'd say Paladin can go pretty much literally forever with proper equipment.
If I had the time, I'd totally go for at least 200 there :P

20 is probably doable with most non-joke classes.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 323
3/17/2017 20:39:23   
Andlu

Well, I'll try my best, never really tried the maximum
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 324
3/17/2017 22:41:40   
Alm Nullamors

I still very much enjoy the staying power of the DragonLord class, possibly even more so after I caught up on the Caitiff's Study arc. It really saved my backside a few times there.

The Dark DragonLord Rises...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 325
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX
Page 13 of 18«<1112131415>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition