Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX
Page 6 of 18«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2016 21:42:57   
Verecundi Animus

Anyone else notice in the Archivist Preview, that when you use the normal attack you're literally attacking enemies with the Lorem Ipsum?
I don't know why I found that so funny but I do. I laughed for like 5 minutes after I first saw it and I usually chuckle whenever I see it now.

< Message edited by Verecundi Animus -- 1/4/2016 21:45:44 >
Post #: 126
1/5/2016 16:23:47   
dark garuda

^ Oh man, I never caught sight of that - that is pretty funny, haha!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 127
1/11/2016 20:41:51   
Central

Hey guys how strong is Avatar of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
1/11/2016 21:09:40   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

Strong enough to make the word "Avatar" mean it :D

Now, joke aside, the class itself is very sturdy, it has some good skills to avoid damage, one that heals both HP and Mana, DoTs and heavy on the animations as much as on the damage.
DF AQW  Post #: 129
1/12/2016 16:18:42   
Sakurai the Cursed

It's in kind of an odd place when compared to other classes; it has pretty good burst damage, but rather low sustained damage due to long CDs and it can't pull that burst off on the first turn either for farming; it has very good sustain in long quests and survivability against single enemies, but no shield to survive against multiple enemies. But man, those animations are epic. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
1/30/2016 15:18:48   
Eris Blackwood

Tell me the class that is your favorite either because of design or concept and the class you used the most.

For me

Most used: Togslayer (great for one-shoting anything under 600 HP through it's troublesome in triple fights as there is no multi-attack)
Favorite: Master Soulweaver/Necromancer (beautiful design and attack animations)

< Message edited by Eris Blackwood -- 1/30/2016 15:55:45 >

Check out my Gallery!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 131
1/30/2016 15:47:10   
Edorath

Both are Paladin, because i love both the design and art of the class. I usually roll with pally unless i need some extra defense, in which case i switch to either Pyromancer or Dragonlord.
AQ AQW  Post #: 132
1/30/2016 16:23:53   
ernitis

I can't play anything other than Dragonlord because I feel like I am breaking character. It's horrible...
Post #: 133
1/30/2016 16:46:26   
LyRein

@above

Doomknight wouldn't be breaking character.

I mean, Valen was like The Hero and he became the villain.
Artix is like The Hero and had potential to become the villain.
The Hero can become the villain.

it's a never-ending cycle
Post #: 134
1/30/2016 16:56:52   
ernitis

Actually, after that post I decided I should change habits and be a paladin, my dream class! Thanks Eris!
Post #: 135
1/30/2016 17:00:17   
Brasca123

both my fav and my most used ones are DL

the only other class i use is riftwalker for farming/warring

isn't this supposed to be here though? seems like almost the same thing
AQ DF  Post #: 136
1/30/2016 17:00:27   
Eris Blackwood

@ernitis teehee no probably. I just check and noticed that the paladin got a redesign. nice . have fun!

@Brasca123 Oh, I didn't even know that existed

Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post.
If you do accidentally make an extra post then use the button to delete that extra post. For more information, please read the
=AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior.~Elryn

< Message edited by Elryn -- 1/30/2016 17:08:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
1/30/2016 17:09:51   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

I mostly use Master Soulweaver due design, strenght and role-play, but my favouritye got to be necromancer, even more after the buff and redesign ^^ (and also due it's survivability)
DF AQW  Post #: 138
1/30/2016 17:12:46   
  Elryn

Custodian (DF)

Post merged with the appropriately FAQed thread.

Keep calm and carry on the discussion.
~Elryn
AQ  Post #: 139
1/30/2016 18:11:20   
DestinyEvingar

I was hesitant to respond to that new thread bc I didn't know if it needed to be merged or something. Thanks Elryn!

Now, to answer your question Eris, my all-time favorite class in design and usefulness is DragonLord. Specifically, Color Custom Evolved DragonLord. As much as I love offensive stuff, DL's defense makes bosses so much easier to survive. And I love the shield on that thing. Master SoulWeaver ties bc it's freaking gorgeous. Idk about the rest of you but I love that fur collar thing. It looks so fluffy... The attack animations and damage output are nothing to scoff at either. And Archivist comes in proverbial 3rd place for its wicked epic design and animations, plus being the first and only calendar class I own.

@below: It's definitely worth a shot! I know DL isn't for everyone, but it's a really good class and it definitely gets the job done. And the HoT and mana regen skills don't hurt either :D

< Message edited by DestinyEvingar -- 1/30/2016 21:26:11 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
1/30/2016 18:19:40   
Eris Blackwood

@ DestinyEvingar I've never really tried dragonlord. now maybe I will
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
1/30/2016 19:32:25   
dark garuda

The man for me has got to be the arguable black sheep of the Atalean classes, the one, the only: Cryptic.

A brilliant concept and set of art backed by a surprisingly capable offence (big damn hits), but above all a superb defence. Cryptic just hits all the bases for me, and makes a mockery of so much of even Dragon Fable's more difficult content - only being foiled by the arch-enemy, high-bonus bosses - When- and those with a consistent and exceptional damage output, perhaps, such as the Zealot (takes a few tries!).

I mean, I could go on but no-one wants to read me getting rather too excited about a class. But it really was just a genius update and freshening up of the base class, incredibly simple and yet with combos and branching opportunities at almost every corner... compared to the depressingly formulaic Riftwalker, one of my least favourite classes straight-up, and even to a much lesser degree Ascendant, the fun factor for me personally isn't even a question.

Dragon Lord deserves props for getting the job done, but at the end of the day the more stylish survivor has got to be Necro - I'm pleased to see this seems to be a common favourite among the buffs here, so I'll move on to my number two most used and loved -

That'd be Technomancer. What an absolute underdog of a class! I've rarely even seen it mentioned before, but with a bit of luck on side it can be a very tanky character indeed, with far too many stuns and a shield which on paper should be abysmal (+120?!) but is, for some reason, the safest I've seen in the game. Again, the animations are pure beauty - my only disappointment is that its tech is actually very capable, I was expecting at least ONE dysfunctional piece, I mean, it is the Gnomes! - the class is no joke, though, most certainly trumping many Tier 2s (it's just a shame that long before Lv. 30 most everyone will be packing a Tier 3≤). I've cleared Fire Primal with it and I daresay even When might be possible: the boss has to have modest immo. resist, though.

All-in-all Cryptic-Dragon Lord-Technomancer makes a fantastic bossing triumvirate. ;)

< Message edited by dark garuda -- 1/30/2016 19:37:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
1/30/2016 21:29:28   
Skyflakes

I'm confused about Archivist's Ash and Xan skill that Ash's effect is accuracy while Xan's is bonus. I think they're both the same. Xan should be a boost buff.
Post #: 143
1/30/2016 22:26:03   
TheFarReach

Isn't it already?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 144
1/30/2016 22:35:03   
Skyflakes

Still, it buffs Bonus.
Post #: 145
1/31/2016 14:23:19   
adammancool1

Does anybody else hate how the size of the Ascended Chicken Cow Armor makes it impossible to see the facial reactions in cutscenes and how by having the Ascended Chicken Cow Armor hold its weapon up it makes it so it obscures text so you can barely read it, I mean I love the class and how you feel godly using it but these are just some nitpicks that are stopping me from fully enjoying it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 146
2/2/2016 12:20:59   
LigerBeard

Personally, my favorite class is also the one I use the most: ChronoZ!

I just love everything about it, from the megaman influence to the overall design, not to mention the fact that it is one of the better farming classes!

Of course, I do have others that I use from time to time, like Necromancer or Evolved Pumpkinlord.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
3/20/2016 15:07:00   
Central

Hey guys what's the strongest class in the game besides Doomknight Variant One?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
3/20/2016 15:13:45   
hidan_orochimaru

It's Doomknight (duh). The only Tier 4 class in the game.
DF AQW  Post #: 149
3/20/2016 20:50:13   
Brasca123

probably kathool adopt after both DmKs
AQ DF  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =AK= All Classes Discussion Thread IX
Page 6 of 18«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition