Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/11/2018 11:16:53   
Tau

The Doomknight Overlord needs an adjustment, as finding groups and keeping them together is not always feasible to max out the classes potential; not to mention the bugs with the grouping system in AQW.

I would suggest that the class looses itís grouping requirement, having its full power available to it without needing a party.
After all, itís an armor mirroring Sepulchure and the lord of DOOM has power beyond anyone else and thus needs no one.

I say this from experience, as I have been using the class despite itís limitations for years. I canít help the fact I am a die hard loyalist to Sepulchures Shadowscythe.

Unchecked the "Add signature" box. Please do not check the "Add signature" box, as signatures are not allowed in this forum per the =AQW= Suggestions Forum Rules. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 7/11/2018 14:01:31 >
Post #: 251
7/17/2018 11:19:39   
Monny

It would be nice if the way to get the Void HighLord was increased a bit more, so the game does not get too easy and injurious. Maybe that's why there are few players.

"----------------------------------------------------------"

Void HighLord Class

0/1 Void Crystal A
0/1 Void Crystal B
0/15 Roentgenium of Nulgath

change for

0/1 Void Crystal A
0/1 Void Crystal B
0/1 Void Crystal C (NEW)
0/30 Roentgenium of Nulgath (0/15 to 0/30)

Reward: Void HighLord Class

Void Crystal C

0/50 Souls of Nulgath
0/1 Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem)
0/3 Unidentified 13

Reward: Void Crystal C

Quest - Souls of Nulgath /size]

Items Required
Essence of Nulgath 0/100
Bone Dust 0/50
Unidentified 10 0/30
Tainted Gem 0/10

Rewards Items

Normal
1 x Soul of Nulgath

Random
1 x Soul of Nulgath
2 x Soul of Nulgath
3 x Soul of Nulgath
50 x Unidentified 10
Post #: 252
7/25/2018 12:49:46   
yasesay123

Very specific suggested changes(but mostly just ADDITIONAL EFFECTS) to make Archfiend(Legendary Archfiend) be able to stand on itís own and/or to deal more damage with a group.

Fiend Leech:
- No change needed

1. Auto Attack Change it's name to Soul Eater
- Weapon Damage: 200%, 4.0 Speed
- Damage Type: Magical
- Effect: Each attack increases your Spell Power and lowers the Target's Haste by 2% stacks up to 15 lasts for 14 seconds.
- Like the other Nation Classes this class should also get it's own unique Auto Attack Animation.

2. Mark of Death
- Effect: Apply a Spell Damage DoT that stacks up to 6 last for 12 Seconds.
- 2nd Effect: Applying "Mark of Death" while at 6 stacks will apply "Death", a high damage DoT(300% Weapon Damage per tick) that lasts 4 seconds and consumes all stacks of "Mark of Death"
- Damage is increased with more Party Members.

3. Fiendish Strike
- Mana Cost: 15 Mana
- HP Cost: 15% of Total HP
- Cooldown: 3 Seconds
- Effect: Spell Damage Melee AOE(6). Damage scales depending on the User's Current HP; more HP = more Damage
- 2nd Effect: Increases Haste of the User and nearby Allies by 10% for 10 Seconds.

4. Fiend Frenzy
- Applying "Fiend Frenzy" on an Ally will double the Effect and refunds 15 Mana.
- Added Effect: Has a 60% chance to apply "Fiend Leech" to the chosen ally.

Rank 4 Passives:
- No Change Needed.

5. Abyssal Contract
- Effect: Apply "Archfiend" to the User and Apply "Abyssal Binding" to you or an ally for 15 seconds
- 2nd Effect: Damages up to 3 targets and increasing the damage they take by 70%(Increases by 5% per stack of ďMark of DeathĒ) while the user takes 30% less damage for 15 seconds.
- 3rd Effect: Applies ďAbyssal BindingĒ to the target affected by "Fiend Frenzy" will "Taunt" Targets affected by "Abyssal Contract" and taking Damage from these Targets would restores 5% HP to the "Archfiend". Applying "Abyssal Binding" on an Ally refunds 15 Mana.
- 4th Effect: Has a 60% chance to apply "Fiend Leech" to the chosen ally.

Blood Rage: 100% chance to instantly kill your enemy when they are below 20% Health. (1 Tick DoT that deals damage equal to 100% of the Target's Health)

Notes:
The Auto Attack change is giving the Archfiend a similarity with the 2 other Nation Classes(Unique Auto Attacks) but mainly itís is to give the Archfiend more raw power especially in long fights.
The Mark of Death buff is to give the Archfiend a sudden burst of damage as the fight goes on.
The changes to Fiendish Strike are to lighten the Mana problems this class tends to have, lowering the Cooldown and Mana Cost and adding HP Cost will make constant use of this skill to return your Mana (combine this with Fiend Frenzy to Increase Crit chance, because we know Crits = more Mana return) but this will deplete your HP.
The Fiend Frenzy buff is to make supporting better and more beneficial.
The changes to Abyssal Contract will compensate for the HP drain of Fiendish Strike and to make players choose a high HP enhancement(so that going Healer would actually be good). And it also makes Supporting more beneficial to you and an ally.
The Blood Rage buff is meant to immediately end winning fights(also because currently Blood Rage is useless).

These changes make the Archfiend be able to solo weak bosses but still keeps it's main role as a Support Class. It will also make the Archfiend a bit more difficult to use but will become even more impactful as a damage dealing, damage buffing support and with these changes it is also a Damage diverting(with the Taunt) support.

The Skill Icons and Animations look so outdated compared to the newer classes...

< Message edited by yasesay123 -- 11/13/2018 6:05:00 >
AQW  Post #: 253
8/25/2018 14:38:18   
chrono2

While I love the Elemental Dracomancer class and its aesthetics, I think that it'd be far more aesthetically pleasing to have the draconic form be colour custom based on my armour CC instead of my skin/eye/hair colour. Additionally, I'd also love to see a version of the armour that's just pre-transformed and stuck in its draconic state.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 254
8/29/2018 17:46:01   
Ultimecio The Great

I Apologize, I Am VERY New At This, But I Have A Suggestion Regarding The Protosatorium Class. (NOT The Rustbucket And Enforcer Classes!)

My First Suggestion: Protosatorium's 1st Skill (JackHammer) Could Have A Stack System, In Which, For Every Stack, Increases The Damage The Enemy Takes By 3%, Which Would Stack Up To Around 10, And Last Up To 8 Seconds. However, The Skill's Weapon Damage Would Be Decreased By 25%.
My Reason For This Suggestion: The Skill Lacks A Support For Players In A Party.

My Second Suggestion: The Second Skill, Plasma Bolt's Effect Is Fine As It Is, And I'm Alright With This. However, I Was Thinking That This Skill Could Use A Minor (Maybe Moderate) DoT That Would Last For 10 Seconds. However, The Cool Down Would Be The Same Amount Of Time As The DoT.
My Reason For This Suggestion: This Might Not Sound Pleasing, But It Is A Pretty Good Skill On It's Own. However, The Skill Needs A Little More Spice To It's Damage, Which Is Why It Should Have A Small, Reasonable DoT.

My Third (And Last) Suggestion: The Third Skill, Arc Lightning, Could Be Replaced With An Entirely Different Skill, It Would Be Called "ProtoBeam". It Would Have The Same Amount Of Targets As Arc Lightning, But Would Have The Same Damage To Each Target. However, It's Cool Down Would Be 22 Seconds, But It Would Do 280% Weapon Damage, And Would Apply A Small Stun To Both, The Enemy, And The Player. The Enemy's Stun Would Last Up To 4 Seconds, And The Player's Stun Would Last 2 Seconds.
My Reason For This Suggestion: I Have Noticed That All 3 Classes (Rustbucket, Enforcer, And Protosatorium) Have The Same Skills, Which I'm Fine With, Except For The Protosatorium Class. I Have Also Noticed That This Is A Member-Only Class, Which I Am Fine With, Except That This Class Has The Exact Same Skills As Rustbucket And Enforcer, Which Are Non-Member Classes. I Figured That The Protosatorium Class Could Use A "Slight" Buff, Because It Is A Member-Only Class, And It Should Be Slightly Stronger Than The Other 2 Classes. Now For The Reasoning Of The Third Skill: To Be Honest, The Third Skill Is Kind Of Bland, Although It Is Mostly Useful, It Lacks At Dealing Damage, Along With A Slight Effect.

My Other (Optional) Suggestion: The Last Skill, Event Horizon, Is Perfectly Fine By Itself, And (Maybe) There Probably Shouldn't Be Any Changes. However, There Could Be A Rank 10 Passive Skill, Which Would Increase The Player's Crit Chance And Crit Damage By 15%

Anyway, Thank You For Reading, And I Hope To See (At Least Half Of It) It In-Game!
From, Ultimecio The Great.
AQW  Post #: 255
9/12/2018 4:47:09   
Captain Kuchiki

Abyssal Angel, Chunin, Blademaster, Blademaster Assassin, Dark Caster, Evolved Dark Caster, Arcane Dark Caster, Artifact Hunter, Chaos Champion Prime, Dragon Shinobi, Calendar Classes. And the list goes on.
So many Rare Classes that don't need to be Rare.

Considering that Classes are how you interact with/get things done in the game, my suggestion is a modest one - The return of Rare Classes, be they placed in a section in the Souvenir Shop, or for some, even become Seasonal Rare.
Exceptions like Alpha Pirate/Beta Berserker are understandable, but for the rest as I had mentioned above..it's just silly, and as an RPG, unnecessarily counterproductive.

Edit: Considering that it only has two versions, Legendary for Gold or Heroic for ACs with no other alternative to earning/merging it for Non-Members, Naval Commander Class should be a 1k ACs class. 2k ACs and strictly such for non-members seems excessive.

< Message edited by Captain Kuchiki -- 9/21/2018 19:01:43 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 256
9/24/2018 19:41:57   
Magekeione

Hello! So basically i want to share with you my point of view about buffing Rustbucket(Enforcer) and Necromancer. Back in 2011-2012 when i started playing this game Rustbucket was a decent class for new players and Necromancer was something... special... almost every player back in that time was playing with the Necromancer class. Right now it's a decent class but there are better options like LightMage or Lightcaster, Archpaladin and even the new buffed Royal BattleMage.

So my opinion for the buffs are as following:

-->For the Rustbucket class :

Auto Attack
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 0 Mana
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers, deals 90% damage.

Jackhammer
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 15 Mana
Cooldown: 5 Seconds
Description: A rapid assault dealing 130% weapon damage, It applies a moderate DoT that stack up to 3 times and last for 7 seconds.

Plasma Bolt
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 8 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: An energy-based ranged attack dealing damage up to 3 targets and heals more for each target it hits. (Not necesarlly a HoT).

Arc Lightning
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 9 Seconds
Type: Physical/Magical
Description: Emits a burst of electrical energy that will damage up to 3 targets reducing their haste and damage by 15%.

Overloaded Screws
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 60 Mana
Cooldown: 25 Seconds
Description: Reduces all incoming damage by 20% for 6 seconds. Deals 100% weapon damage +80% for each stack applied by Jackhammer stopping it's DoT effect.

Passive Abilities
Passive
Quick Like Lightning
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Your Haste is increased by 15%

Passive
Ground
Rank Needed: 4
Description: All damage taken is reduced by 10%

*optional*
Passive
Sharp junk
Rank Needed: 10
Description: Increase all damage by 10%.

In my opinion this will be a really fun reworked class to play ... if you think it's maybe too overpowerd for new players you could place actual Rustbucket in the Rare classes category and for this new one add a little bit of farming or something like that. I know that there is another class called Protosartorium or something like that for members .. you can buf this one for members a little bit for example the 5th skil to deal 100%+100% for each stack ... it will be a decent class in my oppinion.

-->For necromancer class it would be fun to change the 5th skill a bit... From my oppinion:

Command Undead
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: Order your pet to attack doing increased damage. It also got a 15% chance of applying one of the four buffs that last 5 seconds. If it's not used properly the buff expires.
Note: Deals 188% weapon damage. The four buffs are the following:
1)"My pet is crazy"-Weaken deals double damage but heal for 20% less.
2)"Manacaster"- Infect doesn't cost heal but gives you 30% less mana.
3)"This pet was a ninja"- Increase haste by 10% for 4 seconds.
4)"Pet's shell"-Reduces all incoming damage by 65% for 4 seconds.

So i think this one is pretty balanced .. this buff gives Necromancer a little bit more mechanics and also a lot of fun to play in my oppinion because you need to watch what kind of buffs it applies so you can use Weaken or Infest properly.
P.S: Sorry for my bad english :P

Hope you will take a look on this note.
Have a great day!
Post #: 257
10/2/2018 7:11:44   
Rayimika

1) Increase Weakness Sigil duration by 9 192 631 770 cycles of a Caesium.

2)Oracle 5th skill rework:
Fear of the Unforseen
5 mana
no cooldown
stacks duration infinitely
"Temorarily eninvelociticise flow of time of 8 friendly targets and slow down chosen foe"
duration 5/0.15 seconds
15%haste/stops enemy activity completely

< Message edited by Rayimika -- 10/4/2018 13:17:37 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 258
10/11/2018 6:12:58   
Hardcastle McCormick

Confirmation Class buff ideas

Defender:

Crushing Sweep - mana cost reduced to 12, both debuffs increased to 20%
Founder's Mark - passive endurance buff increased to 40%
Defender's Oath - mana cost reduced to 20, cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, damage absorption cap becomes 500% of weapon damage (instead of 174% according to the wiki)

Dragonlord:

Heated Blade - both debuffs increased to 10% per stack
LifeStealer - cooldown reduced to 4 seconds

Starlord:

Pulse Compression - mana cost reduced to 10, hits up to 2 targets instead of 1
High Energy Arc - mana cost reduced to 15, cooldown reduced to 6 seconds

Guardian:

Guardian Rage - debuff increased to 10% per stack
Guardian Light - cooldown reduced to 6 seconds
Guardian Blast - no longer affects more than 1 target

AC Shortcut Class buff ideas (in order of release dates)

Ranger:

Scorching Arrow and Explosive Bolt - now only consume 2 stacks of Death Mark
Vampiric Shot - mana cost reduced to 25, cooldown reduced to 15 seconds

Necromancer:

Infect - now applies a 15% crit chance buff for 5 seconds

Evolved Shaman:

All abilities do double their original damage and healing (just like Shaman)
Freezing Flame - stun duration reduced to 2 seconds
Refreshing Rain - now also grants a mana HoT to the caster and affected allies

UndeadSlayer

Auto Attack - 100%, 1.8 speed
Vorpal Strike - now applies a 15% crit chance buff for 5 seconds
Blessed Speed Burst - passive haste buff increased to 20%

Troll Spellsmith:

Energy Arc - cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Frostflame - now hits up to 2 targets

Horc Evader:

Whistle - mana cost reduced to 30
Hunter's Call - mana cost reduced to 15

Skyguard Grenadier:

All abilities do double their original damage and healing (just like Shaman)
Adrenaline Rush - now also increases haste and crit chance by 10%
Reactive Grenade - now hits up to 2 targets

Elemental Dracomancer:

Astioloís Wings - cannot miss, guaranteed to crit

Evolved Leprechaun

Soilsigh - crit damage buff increased to 15%
Amharach - cooldown reduced to 6 seconds
Slanaitheoir - cooldown reduced to 25 seconds

Blood Ancient

Hemophiliac - mana cost reduced to 10
Draw Blood - cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Potent Blood - now also increases crit chance by 8%
Soul Grip - cooldown reduced to 18 seconds

Pyromancer

Sear - now hits up to 2 targets in melee range
Withering Blast - cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Flame Orb - cooldown reduced to 20 seconds

Thief of Hours

Auto Attack - 75%, 1.5 speed
Sonic Piledriver - mana cost reduced to 10, healing is now based on 80% of weapon damage (from 20% according to the wiki)
EXTERMINATE - now also increases hit chance by 25%
Temporal Insanity - mana cost reduced to 30

Alpha Omega

Double Strike - mana cost reduced to 8

Darkblood StormKing

Skyfire and Thunderclap - cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Ball Lightning - mana cost reduced to 70

Blood Titan

Blood Fury - now also increases crit chance by 15%
Fortified Blood - passive endurance buff increased to 35%

Archfiend

Mark of Death - mana cost reduced to 12, cooldown reduced to 4 seconds
Fiendish Strike - cooldown reduced to 8 seconds
Abyssal Contract - cooldown reduced to 22 seconds

Arachnomancer

Venom Fangs - mana cost reduced to 5
Foreboding Arachnid - mana cost reduced to 18

Lycan

Auto Attack - now hits up to 2 targets
Pouncing Strike - mana cost reduced to 25, cooldown reduced to 12 seconds

The Collector

Particle Drain - now has a stacking effect, which applies a 30% crit chance buff for 10 seconds when 4 stacks are reached

These are meant to be minimalist numerical changes that don't involve completely reworking the classes' functionality(ala BattleMage).
I've never used DeathKnight Lord and don't remember Drakel Warlord well enough to say what I would change about them, but I'm pretty sure they could use some love. I also left out all the rare classes that could use buffs, but that's a topic for another time I guess...

< Message edited by Hardcastle McCormick -- 10/26/2018 5:57:27 >
AQW  Post #: 259
10/25/2018 22:13:22   
Magneston

Hi. Can you guys make a new barber class? The idea of a class with the same skills as a rogue is not bad, but imagine a barber class with your own skills... Just like happened with the pirate.
It is just an idea, but it would fit very well for anyone who has it, as it is not only a weak class, it is quite rare.

And sorry my bad english.

Font size reduced. Please refrain from using font size over 3. Any larger and it is considered spam. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior > Do Not Spam. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 10/27/2018 16:41:02 >
AQW  Post #: 260
10/29/2018 17:19:50   
Bagiro

~Base classes small revamp on skills~

Note1: mana costs and cooldowns remain the same unless I specify.
Note2: the upgrade classes (Warlord, Renegade, Sorcerer and Acolyte) will have an exclusive rank 10 passive and a slight increase in stats, I'll only suggest the passives since I'm not very aware as to how stats work. This gives people another motivation to get the upgraded classes.

WARRIOR

Decisive Strike now changed to Front Sweep: Deals 250% weapon damage. Hits up to 3 targets.

Precisive Blow: Still stuns for 4 seconds, but also weakens the target hit, increasing damage they take by 20% for the duration of the stun.

Prepared Strike: Only 1 next auto within 5s will Crit and can't miss, dealing 300% weapon damage. Also restores 3x as much mana than a regular auto attack.

Rank 4 passives are a 20% boost instead of 10% only.

On Guard: Taunts up to 3 targets and reduces damage you deal and take by 50% for 15 seconds. At the end of the effect you heal based on an amout of the damage you took.
Cooldown: 15 seconds.

WARLORD Rank 10 passive: Endurance increased by 35%.

ROGUE

Viper's Kiss: Instantly causes 100% weapon damage and applies a strong poison DoT for 7 seconds that decreases over time. While poisoned, enemies are weakened reducing the damage they deal by 20%.

Footwork's cooldown changed to 30s and cannot stack (i.e. you'll only get a maximum of 30% no matter how many times you are able to re-cast Footwork).

Stilleto now changed to Smoke Bomb: Blinds up to 3 targets for 3 seconds.
20 mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Rank 4 passives are fine.

Opportunity's Strike: Instantly deals 350% weapon damage, cannot miss and always crits on targets that are blinded, poisoned, or out of combat. Otherwise causes 100% weapon damage.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.

RENEGADE Rank 10 passive: Increase your DoTs by 30%.

MAGE

Fireball: Same effects, but deals 350% spell damage (instead of 250%), 600% if the enemy has Frozen Blood (instead of 440%). Basically just a damage buff.

Ice Shard: Same effects, this skill is actually pretty good, but no one notices that because the debuff is imediately consumed by Fireball in order to deal more damage xD. For those unfamiliar, it reduces the enemy Haste and Damage by 50%.

Explosion changed to Mana Burst: Same effects, but in addition it hits up to 6 targets and restores 10 mana for each target you hit. I figured mages needed a mana sustain skill so they can keep farming.

Rank 4 passives are a 20% boost instead of 10% only.

Arcane Shield changed to Arcane Barrier: Shields the caster and up to 3 allies, reducing all incoming damage taken by 30% for 60 seconds.
50 mana
Cooldown: 60 seconds.

SORCERER Rank 10 passive: Mana Burst cannot miss and always crits.

HEALER

Heart Beat: damage increased and increased even further against undead/demon/dark creatures. Also please give this thing a decent animation, some yellow light effects on the target hit would suffice.

Healing Word: same effects, but also applies radiance to all targets, instead of just the primary one.
Cooldown: 6 seconds.

Energy Flow: just increase the mana it grants to the Healer so it's not almost useless when in a 1v1 or 2v1 situation. The damage reduction is pretty cool and make the skill actually strong.

Rank 4 passives: 1) Healing increased by 25%. 2) Endurance increased by 25%.

Clear Mind: duration increased to 20 seconds so it can be loopable. The friendly target will also reflect 20% of any damage taken as DoT damage.

ACOLYTE Rank 10 passive: Healing Word removes negative effects (DoTs, blinds, stuns, etc.) from the primary target, including Decay. Note it won't heal the person with Decay, but will still remove the Decay effect from them.
Post #: 261
11/1/2018 18:55:48   
dumitrache12

Exalted Harbinger and the other class that uses the same abilities are very under-performing. It has great dmg but high cooldowns , ability to kill yourself, and difficult play style make it a garbage class.First of all the harbinger class playstyle is that you want to keep a balance between low health and not dying which is pretty much impossible for solo players as most high level bosses hit almost for 1000 each crit. Second problem is that the 5th ability Blood Price can kill you , sometimes it will absorb 1500 hp which leaves you just one hit from most bosses off death and that is if you use it at full health which you wont for most of the time. Also the cooldowns are way too high Soul Rend which is your main damage ability and your only damage one for that matter and Soul Snare. Soul snare has a 20 sec but only -40% haste and hit chance which is pretty useless in my opinion.
So my suggestion would be lower cooldown on : Souls Rend to 4.0 sec and Soul Snare to 10 sec. Also buff Soul Snare to have a -60% haste and hit chance. Alternatively Souls Snare can have the same cooldown but the debuff goes back to 90% like it originally was.
Post #: 262
11/6/2018 3:11:57   
Seppy

First of all, I would like to say I 100% agree with dumitrache12, Exalted Harbinger (and copies) is very fun and unique, but quite underwhelming and the main reason for that, I believe, is the inconsistency of the self damage on the last skill together with the far too long cooldowns, which make the class a little boring, as you are kept waiting quite a lot. However, my main focus is not that, but rather it is the Shadowscythe General.

I really like it's concept, it's quite unique and fun, however, as good as it is for it's focus, which is PVP, being exclusively good at that makes the class poor, as not everyone, me included, likes to play PVP. Since it's a birthday class, it should, in my opinion, be something that everyone would like to play, and I had an idea that may be able to make the class good for the general public. Of course, as it is now, the class is good for farming, but it is far from being the best, and last year's birthday class already does that in an excelent fashion. So, first of all, any change to SSG should not aim to make it better at farming, the same way, as SSG is already quite good at PVP (and maybe the best in group PVP?), changes should refrain from messing with that. In light of that I propose:

1) A big change to the last skill. As it is now, the last skill is useless in any aoe situations and it provides a very little dps increase in medium to long fights. Thus, the only real usage of the skill is as a defensive tool to reset the damage resistance. It's quite underwhelming for a last skill and quite out of line with it's animation and the doom theme of the class. I believe that it should have a major revamp, and the changes I thought of are:

i) Make the skill single target, as it's already useless in aoe;
ii) Give a major increase to it's damage, like, by a lot. The ssg needs a major damage buff to help with pve, and giving this damage boost to a single target skill will not affect it's aoe capabilities (both farming and group pvp). Of course, given a big enough nuke, it would be good to use it to snipe target by target, but my next sugentions will make sure that it will not be good in a aoe situation. Lastly, such a big nuke could make the class OP in pvp, to counter that, my idea was to give it a big boost in damage exclusively when the stacks of consuming shadows are maxed. If need be, the maximun stacks could be increased and their buffs/debuffs nerfed (in a maner that the modiffiers when they are maxed stays the same) so that in the time it takes to max them, the other player could kill you, negating the humongous nuke the ability would turn to in pvp;
iii) Give to the ability a buff that stays for a long time (say, a minute) and makes all the other abilities single target. That way it will severely hurt the aoe of the class, both because it will negate all the aoe of the other skills, but it will also decrease the stacking speed of consuming shadows, that buff the overall damage of the class and, given the suggestion above, specialy increase it's own damage;

Given those changes, it seems to me that the last ability would have a more pronounced inpact on the class. Furthermore, it will become more of a choice when to use and when not to use it, giving dept to the class. Lastly, since it's interaction with the consuming shadows will be more significative, the dept of the class will increase even more, which all makes for a better and funnier class. Those are the most significative (and important?) changes that I thought, but going on:

2) Swap the cooldown and damage of the second and third skills. The second skill has a very agressive animation, and the third not so much, it seems rather odd to me that the third gives more damage. Also, the slightly increase in consuming shadows stacks generation will be apreciated, since the class will hapily welcome more dps (of course the damage increase I suggested for the last skill should take this damage buff in consideration);

3) Maybe a slight buff to the health regeneration of the fourth skill, but maybe not... I'm conflicted about this, I don't really know if the class really needs it. The thing is, when the class is at full damage resistance, it probably doesn't need, maybe just a tad bit. But to keep at maximun damage resistance you need to use 5 asap, which hurts the dps quite a lot, specialy given the changes a suggested above. So, first of all, the survivability gain should be big enough to compensate, but also the class should be able to hold it's own without need of this tradeoff against a good enough number of bosses, so that it can use it's full damage and be actually good. However, if it's given too much survivability, it can mess with pvp. So it's, probably, the most complicated topic;

4)Of course, the thing the class needs the most is an increase in it's overall damage. This can be done in various ways, some more unique, some more boring. It could be a flat increase in the numbers, simple as that, but booooring. Maybe the damage buff of the consuming shadows could be bigger, maybe the stacks that give damage could get separated from the defense ones and have a increase to it's maximun number. But the one I like the most is to just concentrate all the damage buff of the class to the last skill, so that we can see some really big numbers when we hit 5. The only concern with that is, as said above, that the class may be OP in pvp, because everyone will just die when recieving that attack. The suggestion of the damage buff being given only at max stacks may be enough to counter, but may not be... that last way is also good because, as said, it wouldn't mess with aoe;

Those are the suggestions, i repeated myself a little, but I wanted to be clear on why I think such changes are good. Anyway, I think that, since this class is already good, but not best, at somethings, namely pvp and farming, it shouldn't be the best at pve. So, the increase in damage should make it as strong as, say... Chaos Slayer? Idk, maybe Legion DoomKnight... certainly it should be weaker than Void Highlord. Anyway, that is it! I hope you all like my suggestions, and I hope some of the developers (specialy the class designers hahahaha) see this...

Everyone, have a good day!

< Message edited by Seppy -- 11/6/2018 3:14:33 >
Post #: 263
11/6/2018 12:49:21   
Rayimika

Enforcer
Jackhammer can miss and crit and instead of 25% damage heals nearby allies based on spellpower slightly.
Plasma Rifle increases group Str and Int by 10% instead of miss chance.
Less power on AOE initial hit so that final link is more noticeable.
Rank 10 passive 30% haste Instrumentality Transcendence.
AQ AQW  Post #: 264
11/13/2018 19:47:24   
you stop

Random thought that occurred.

Turn Flame Dragon Warrior into a Deathknight Clone.
AQW  Post #: 265
11/26/2018 14:56:00   
dwadon

Can MoM be specified? MoM (Master of moglins) does not really excel really good in one category like the farming classes such as blaze and even SSG for rooms with greater than 3 enemies. It was buffed but it dosent really apply effects like stone crusher and light caster for party battles. What i am saying is that in trying to make a great all around class MoM became trash. Since it cant excel at any one task the specified classes will win over. I will use vamp lord for farming stone crusher for party, lightcaster and VHL for solo and SSG for pvp and group pvp. So why pay 100$ for a class that is only mediocre at any of these things??? I could combine the ac total and I dont think it would reach 100$ The point is not that I would like MoM to be OP and everything just centered for one thing like buffing. If all the skills from the 3 skill went to heal and affected friends then yeah it would be great for parties. Even special classes like archpally will be useful because of special tanking abilities.
Post #: 266
11/27/2018 19:52:38   
IGR

I propose the Barber class gets a buff atleast on the "Footwork" skill.

The haste can continue for 30% but i suggest a boost in the dodge chance, 30% is good but it would be nice to have it since it is the class that it is + the heal from dodges.
"Stileto" is very usefull but it's not very good in the cooldown department, it is a 1min cooldown that is just absurd.

And also a boost in the scaling damage would be nice and since you're at it, change the attack names for something more barber wise.

Thank you for your time.
BattleOn!

< Message edited by IGR -- 11/27/2018 19:56:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 267
11/28/2018 20:40:29   
xyrizaAQW

Chaos Slayer 3rd skill : Surge

Make the abilty triggers effect in different health condition. Such as Barrier casts when health above 50% and Heals when the health below.

Thank youu

and buff Dragonslayer pls

2 skills only affect dragons and 2 other has moderate cooldown. atleast reduce scorched steel cd and/or rework skill 1 and/or ult so one can affect not only dragons.

and nerf all class who can solo bosses so it more depends on teamwork and people can be more social.

Merged double post. If you have something to add, please use the Edit button rather than add a new post. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 11/29/2018 12:08:39 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 268
12/6/2018 5:38:31   
Rayimika

Healer rank 10
Energy Flow and Inhibition last indefinitely upon first application.
Troll Spellsmith rank 10
Weakness sigil allows for Frostflame immediate use upon activation.
AQ AQW  Post #: 269
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition