Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2017 6:42:38   
Instantstrike

Void Highlord Suggestion

Ok so i have an idea that might help void highlord's capability..many people was against the idea of void highlord being a single target only class, and i completely agree, obtaining the class is hard and i think the reward should be more than that..

My suggestion is very simple..making the AA "Contract" hits 3 targets and its only melee range (similar to chaos slayer AA.), while the rest of the skill remains the same.
its not much if you think about it cause:
1.) if shackled is active and the auto attack hits 3 targets within the enemy range, soul fend would stack up to 3x in an instant and giving you a HoT. a quick stack of soul fend is not bad cause you are dealing 3 enemies.
2.) if Unshackled is in play and it hits 3 targets. they would have a damage overtime, that's completely helpful to enemies that are bulkier or for quick damage. at the same time Unshackled effects will increase your attack by 50% so you're killing enemies quickly.
3.) the AA is melee range so you have to come closer or use a skill to bring them to you or attack you.

now i know the skills hits powerful but i see that this class can handle strong enemies it would be useful to use this class to combat against it in the game. though its a non overpowered buff cause the class would still pretty much be the same, it would just hit nearby enemies, so its a slight buff that can be "considered" at the same time it can show its potentiality more.

notes: my original idea is to make armageddon the AoE but i see that would be absurd and it would deal big damage, Im actually ok with the class really but i see that many people dislike the class cause its hard to obtain and there's a lot of soloing classes in the game already so making a class good in both farming and soloing is a good rewarding class for this one. the mechanics of the class is cool and its really cool though it can used more. also it can be capable in PvE as well.
AQW  Post #: 201
5/28/2017 19:38:13   
Aura Knight

Thief of Hours Class Changes

Auto Attack: Reduce cooldown to 1.5 seconds and reduce the damage to 75%.

Steal Seconds: Make the skill guaranteed to hit but not crit. Increase the stacks of Stolen Life to 10. Each stack of Stolen Life increases your dodge by 5% and haste by 2%.

Sonic Piledriver: Have deadlock gradually increase the HoT. If Stolen Life is active, this skill has a chance to apply Time Drain, reducing enemy haste by 25% for 3 seconds.

Timestream: Moderately strong damage that is guaranteed to crit and apply Time Ripple, increasing the damage you and your enemy take by 35% for 15 seconds. If Stolen Life is active, there is a 20% chance to apply Time Reversal, reducing your enemy's critical strike chance by 30% for 8 seconds.

Temporal Insanity: Keep the effect the same but increase its duration to 8 seconds. If Stolen Life is active, this skill also has a chance to apply Time Seal, trapping you in stasis for 12 seconds. While Time Seal is active your dodge is increased by 10% for 6 seconds.

With these changes, the class can focus more on its evasion. Higher dodge gives the class better sustain. By having more effects reliant on the Stolen Life effect from the Steal Seconds skill, this encourages the first skill be used more. In the end, dodge should be high enough to avoid most damage. Also having a heal is a bonus, one that isn't entirely necessary if evasion can be around 90%.

I haven't thought about how to change the mana costs or cooldowns to make things balanced but I'm no good at such things so I won't even bother.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 202
6/2/2017 9:06:44   
makashi

Although it has not been long since I have posted my last suggestion, I will nonetheless proceed to posting a suggestion for a buff that applies specifically to the last skills of both Shaman and Evolved Shaman class ("Elemental Embrace" and "Elemental Grasp"):

My suggestion is to add an effect to both skills that does the following: every time that you apply "Elemental Grasp" or "Elemental Embrace", you reduce your overall mana costs by 5%. This implies that you will have to use "Elemental Grasp" or "Elemental Embrace" 20 times before your skills cost absolutely no mana at all. The main reason I chose to suggest this idea, is because I originally intended to find a method of offsetting Evolved Shaman's mana regenerating discrepancy. I believe that this effect will not only improve the performance of both classes in soloing, but it will also provide a greater incentive to utilize the classes as opposed to simply earning rank 10 Arcangrove for the sake of earning Stonecrusher class.

It would be best for me to utilize this miniature paragraph in order to provide the mathematical results that will emanate from this buff. Both "Elemental Grasp" and "Elemental Embrace" cost 60 mana. 5% of 60 is 3. This means that the user will reduce the mana cost for either skill by 3 every time it is used. "Ancestor's Flame" at the cost of 10 mana will have its mana cost reduced by 0.5 each time, skills that cost 15 mana will have their mana costs reduced by 0.75 each time, those that cost 20 mana will be reduced by 1 each time, and "Dry Lightning" at 40 mana will have its mana cost reduced by 2 every time. And once again, every skill in both classes, not just "Elemental Grasp" and "Elemental Embrace", will have their mana costs reduced by 5% each time the last skills are used.

One of the benefits of this suggestion, is that it will provide Evolved Shaman with a bit more leverage over Shaman, hence the term "Evolved". Although it may seem a bit unfair for Shaman to enjoy the same buff, seeing as it has a skill known as "Dry Lightning", which would prove incredibly powerful with this buff, Evolved Shaman does possess the advantage of increased speed from each use of "Furious Gale" and "Elemental Grasp", as well as the addition of a stun and Damage Over Time on "Freezing Flame". Assuming that both "Elemental Grasp" and "Elemental Embrace" were used 20 times and all mana costs were reduced to 0, Evolved Shaman would benefit significantly more due to its high speed, which when combined with the 0 mana costs, will allow it to spam attacks more frequently. Typically, users of Evolved Shaman must watch their mana consumption more so than Shaman users, and tend to struggle sustaining their HP as a result. However, this will not be as much of an issue with the new buff. One could also argue that Evolved Shaman's higher speed will allow it to reduce its mana costs to 0 at a much faster rate than Shaman on average, allowing it to begin spamming attacks recklessly at a much earlier period.

I hope that I was clear in the description of this suggestion, and I expect that all users of this thread as well as the developers will continue to read my two numbered bullets that were written after my Horc Evader suggestion on page 8 of this thread. Those bullets provide an overall explanation for how to improve in game classes. I suggest that players read it prior to making a suggestion.

< Message edited by makashi -- 6/2/2017 10:17:02 >
Post #: 203
6/9/2017 17:22:40   
Martin901

Warrior

Description: He heart of a Warrior is filled with courage and strength. Your skills with weapons in close combat makes you a powerful force on the battlefield, but anyone with the spirit of a fighter may train under the leadership of the Warrior Trainer, Thok. You'lll know Thok when you see him. They talked about him wearing his armor all the time, too.
Mana Regen: Fighters gain mana when they:
Strike a enemy in combat. (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat .

Weapon Damage is 100% and with Hard Work is 120%.

Attack (Rank 1)
Mana Cost : 0 Mana
Cooldown : 2 Seconds
Type : Physical
Description: A simple attack.

Decisive Strike (Rank 1)
Mana Cost : 15 Mana
Cooldown : 3 Seconds
Description: You attack the enemy with a lot of power and if your damage is greater than your opponent, you will cause that the is completely blocked damage and if the opposite happens, you get hurt and get a bonus with Strategist Blow to Break the enemy. (Deals 150% Weapon Damage)

Stunning Blow (Rank 2)
Mana Cost : 30 Mana
Cooldown : 10 Seconds
Description: A precise blow which stuns your opponent for 3 seconds. (Deals 50% weapon damage and with hard work is 70%)

Prepared Strikes (Rank 3)
Mana Cost : 20 Mana
Cooldown : 5 Seconds
Description: Your next auto attacks within 5 seconds will be powerful critical hits which cannot be avoided. (Deals 120% weapon damage, 140% with hard work)

Warrior Aggresion (Rank 4)
Description: You deal 15% additional damage with physical attacks.

Warrior Resistance (Rank 4)
Description: Damage taken reduced by 15%

On Guard (Rank 5)
Cooldown : 30 Seconds
Description: You prepare to receive the attacks of your opponent, and you take 50% less damage from all sources for 15 seconds.(Weapon damage 0% no need to hit, applyes On Guard=reduces damage taken by 50%)

Hard Work (Rank 10)
Description: All the effort that you have done as a warrior, is rewarded with an increase in the weapon damage of 20%. (Affects, the skills of the class)

How to get it?
Merge it with thok in trainers:

How to merge it:
Completion of The Quest Warrior Spirit
Rank 10 with Fighter (Only the rank, no the class)
Level 20 or above
Warrior Armor (You can buy it in thok´s warrior shop for 100.000 Gold)
Warrior Token x1 (''New Item'' Do the mission ''Warriors Tokens'') (Stack to 20)
Gold 100.000

How to get The Warrior Token? Do the sucesion of quests (ONLY can be completed using the Fighter Class)
Trainee; (Warrior (rank 1))
Description: Every warrior has to prove his worth to me, before making them my apprentice. The training grounds in Noobshire have been invaded by Orcs! Go to Noobshire and take out their leader.Bring me back 3 Leaders Flags as proof of their defeat. (Bring back 3 Leader's Flags)

When Completed:
Good job novice.

Requeriments:

Horc Leader's Flag x3
Dropped by Horc Trainer

Endurace; (Warrior (rank 3))

Description: All warriors need to be strong and gain great stamina to battle monsters non stop. Go into the River and battle with the Zardmen there until you feel your stamina grow. Bring me back at least 8 Zardman spears as proof of your deed. (Bring back 8 Zardman spears)

When Completed:
Excellent!

Requeriments:

Zardman Spear x8
Dropped by Zardman Fisher

Path of the Warrior; (Warrior (rank 5))

Description: Your final task to begin the path of a warrior is to fight against all odds and be victorious. Go into the Marsh and fight Thrax Ironhide, he should be a very decent challenge. Bring me back his Ironhide's Helmet as proof of your victory. (Bring back Ironhide's Helmet)

When Completed:
Excellent! You continue to improve!

Requeriments:

Ironhide's Helmet x1
Dropped by Thrax Ironhide

Warrior Spirit (Warrior (rank 7))

Description: You have proven yourself skilled, well done! We will need your help in the upcoming wars that threaten the world of Lore. Things are starting to stir in Bludrut Keep. It seems that the presence of evil there is not a mere coincidence. We need to take out as many evil spirits as we can, before they have a chance to group themselves and pose a threat to our peaceful way of life. Kill 10 Earth spirits to maintain their numbers and bring me back their essence. (Bring back 10 rock essence spirits to complete the quest.)

When Completed: Thank you for these Rock Essences.

Requeriments:

Rock Essence x10
Dropped by Rattlebones

Completing each to unlock the next, and the last mision is Warrior Tokens (Level 20 or above and (Fighter (rank 10)), you need to kill the next enemies alone or not and ONLY ith fighter class:

Requeriments:

Boss Zardman x1
Big Jack Sprat x1
Grizzlespit x1
Wisteria x1
Draconian x20

Items :
Warrior Token x1

This is the class of level 2 of the warrior classes of Thok, the previous level is Figher and the next is WarKnight.

WarLord

Description: The WarLords are the most powerful fighters of Lore, their power is such that they can generate a war or end it.
Mana Regen: WarLord gain mana when they:
Strike a enemy in combat. (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat .

Weapon Damage is 120%.

WarLord Slash (Rank 1)
Mana Cost : 0 Mana
Cooldown : 1.7 Seconds
Description: A fast hit from a trained and powerful warlord.

Survival Hit (Rank 1)
Mana Cost : 20 Mana
Cooldown : 4 Seconds
Description: A blow in which the warlords specialized to be able to last in a war, causes 150% and cures a 30% damage caused. (Deals 150% Weapon Damage and heal the 50% of the damage done)

Provocative Blow (Rank 2)
Cooldown : 15 Seconds
Description: A blow that causes the enemy to get the stat Stunned for 4 seconds and after the stun get the stat, Provoked wich causes with the enemy to take 20% more damage, but its attack and haste increase by 15% for 7 seconds. (Deals 80% Weapon Damage applyes first Stunned=enemy can't move for 4 seconds and after this state applyes Provoked=wich causes with the enemy to take 20% more damage, but its attack and haste increase by 15% for 7 seconds.)

Final Strike (Rank 3)
Mana Cost : 25 Mana
Cooldown : 15 Seconds
Description: A powerful strike to make the end to a war, your next auto attack will be powerful critical hits which cannot be avoided and do the max damage. (Deals 140% weapon damage)

Warlord's Power (Rank 4)
Description: You deal 30% additional damage with physical attacks.

Warlord's Endurace (Rank 4)
Description: HP increased by 40%

Warlord Defensive Guard (Rank 5)
Mana Cost : 40 Mana
Cooldown : 30 Seconds
Description: You prepare to receive the attacks of your opponent, and applyes Warlord Guard that causes, you take less damage from all sources and have a chance of block the attack and counterattack the enemy with the double damage of the 30% for 10 seconds but you cannot use the next skills : War Strike, Survival Bash, Final Strike.(Weapon damage 0% no need to hit, applyes Warlord Guard=reduces damage taken, block attack chance and counter attack chance by 30% for 10 seconds, but you cannot use the next skills : War Strike, Survival Bash, Final Strike)

Warlord's Soul (Rank 10)
Description: Because of your great capacity over war, you can invoke an ancient power that the WarLords possess, which is called War.

In this state you enter into a frenzy, which doubles all your damage for 7 seconds.

How to get it?
Merge it with thok in trainers:

How to merge it:
Completion of The Quest ''Preparing To War Phase 3 ''Knowing how to make a war''''
Rank 10 with Fighter, Warrior, WarKnight and War Commander (Only the rank, no the class)
Level 80 or above
WarLord's Soul (''New Item'' Do the mission ''Commanding The War'')
Warlord of Nulgath (Get It in the mission ''Juggernaut Items of Nulgath'')
War Essence x20 (''New Item'' Do the mission ''War Tokens'') (Stack to 20)
Warrior Token x20 (''New Item'' Do the mission ''Warriors Tokens'') (Stack to 20)

How to get The Commander Seal? Do the sucesion of quests (ONLY can be completed using the War Commander Class)
WarLord Training; (War Commander (rank 1))
Description: Warrior if you want to be a WarLord and increase you capabilities as a War Commander you need to do a kill ektorax With a team.

When Completed:
Good job Playername.

Requeriments:

Kill Ektorax x1

The Proof for the WarLord; (War Commander (rank 3))

Description: Warrior if you want to be a WarLord you need to beat Raxgore with a team.

When Completed:
Very good, playername, Or should I say future new warlord of lore.

Requeriments:

Raxgore Slain x1
Drooped By Undead Raxgore.

Path of War (Part Final); (War Commander (rank 5))

Description: Playername i need to tell you other things you need to know to finally become a WarLord.

When Completed:
Ok, prepare yourself you are very close to be a WarLord.

Requeriments:

Talk with Thok about the war (Part Final). x1

Preparing To War Phase 3 ''Knowing how to make a war'' (War Commander (rank 7))

Description: Well Playername now that you've done a lot to be a warlord, because they didn't look back to the war zones, of course with some extra requirements.

When Completed: Well done Playername, are you ready to collect the materials to become a WarLord.

Requeriments:

Black Hole Sun War Checked x1 (Goto the screen 9 in ''Black Hole Sun War'')
Celestial Realm War Checked x1 (Goto the screen 7 in ''Celestial Realm War'')
Cryostorm War Checked x1 (Goto the screen 11 in ''Cryostorm War'')
Etherstorm War Checked x1 (Goto the screen 7 in ''Etherstorm War'')
Bloodtusk War Checked x1 (Goto the screen 6 in ''Bloodtusk War'')

Black Hole Sun War Enemy Beaten x20
Drooped By The enemies in Black Hole Sun War

Celestial Realm War Enemy Beaten x20
Drooped By The enemies Celestial Realm War

Cryostorm War Enemy Beaten x20
Drooped By The enemies in Cryostorm War

Etherstorm War Enemy Beaten x20
Drooped By The enemies in Etherstorm War

Bloodtusk War Enemy Beaten x20
Drooped By The enemies in Bloodtusk War

Black Hole Sun War Boss Beaten x1
Drooped By Reflecteract

Celestial Realm War Boss Beaten
Drooped By Diabolical Warlord

Cryostorm War Boss Beaten x1
Drooped By Super-Charged Karok

Etherstorm War Boss Beaten x1
Drooped By Desoloth the Final

Bloodtusk War Boss Beaten x1
Drooped By Chaotic Troll

Completing each to unlock the next, and the last mision is Commanding The War (Level 80 or above and (War Commander (rank 10)), you need to kill the next enemies alone or not and ONLY ith War Commander class:

Description: Before you had to beat the enemies of every designated war zone, well, now you have to defeat every one of your bosses, and others to get the Warlord' Soul.

When Completed: Well done warrior, are you ready to become a WarLord.

Requeriments:

Black Hole Sun War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 100%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)
Drooped By Reflecteract

Celestial Realm War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 1%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)

Cryostorm War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 20%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)

Etherstorm War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 5%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)

Bloodtusk War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 70%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)
Drooped By Chaotic Troll

Chaos War Boss War Soul x1 (Drop Chance is 10%)(''New Quest Item'' and Stacks to x1)
Drooped By Prince Dakrath

Commander Seal x1

War Essence x10

Items:
WarLord's Soul

This is the class of level 5 of the warrior classes of Thok, the previous level is War Commander and this is the max level. (AC-NON MEM) (Change The Actual Costume)

After all this there is a last mission to get the Char.Page badge '' Warlord Supremacy ''

Preparing To War Phase Final ''Do The War'' (WarLord (rank 10) (Level 85))

Description: Well Playername and that you are a WarLord, it is time to show that you are better than many others and if you manage to complete it, not only win the badge and generated a war, but also get my respect.

When Completed: I expected no less from you warlord PlayerName, now feel proud to be a warlord of lore, you earned it.

Requeriments:

Black Hole Sun War Enemy Beaten x200
Drooped By The enemies in Black Hole Sun War

Celestial Realm War Enemy Beaten x200
Drooped By The enemies Celestial Realm War

Cryostorm War Enemy Beaten x200
Drooped By The enemies in Cryostorm War

Etherstorm War Enemy Beaten x200
Drooped By The enemies in Etherstorm War

Bloodtusk War Enemy Beaten x200
Drooped By The enemies in Bloodtusk War

Black Hole Sun War Boss Beaten x10
Drooped By Reflecteract

Celestial Realm War Boss Beaten x10

Cryostorm War Boss Beaten x10

Etherstorm War Boss Beaten x10

Bloodtusk War Boss Beaten x10
Drooped By Chaotic Troll

Kill Ektorax x1 (Alone)
Drooped By Ektorax

War Essence x20

Commander Seal

Warrior Token x20

All Are Temp. Items (Except for those who are not), so the challenge is to do it all at once

Items:

Char.Page Badge ''Warlord Supremacy'', With this badge you character recives a boost in the Strengh STAT giving you 100+ and a 30%, and you do 30% more damage with physcal attack.

Then these events, Thok will start to see you as a partner or equal, so that better the class Thok you speak better and will recognize you as a partner, so the dialogues are more friendly, I have even in Diño go from having a serious face, a face with a smile.

Example, Thok says:

Hello friend PlayerName.

If you want to know where you find the other classes here is the link: RE: =AQW= New Class Suggestions Page 15

< Message edited by Martin901 -- 2/23/2018 19:28:27 >
AQW  Post #: 204
6/10/2017 6:17:21   
HORRIOR

The Void Highlord class has weird damage reduction stacking. two skills give 50 % damage reduction, and one of the passives gives 20 % reduction.
Instead of being 120 % damage reduction in total when all in use, the reductions seem to combine weirdly. With all 3 in place, the reduction should be AT LEAST 80 %.

On top of this, I suggest removing the "Heal while dodging", thing from all thief classes. It unbalances thiefs and makes them too OP in pvp. On top of that, it is completely illogical. Avoiding damage shouldn't remove damage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 205
6/18/2017 15:54:03   
Sanctus Desolatio

I feel like DoomKnight Overlord should be more powerful than a regular DoomKnight. In every single MMORPG I have ever played, if there were two classes or a class with a subclass that had the same word/name in it, such as Knight, and the second class or subclass was Dark Knight, the Dark Knight would usually be a lot more powerful than the regular Knight. Please consider buffing DoomKnight Overlord because I feel like it really does deserve it. It really isn't that good in any part of the game whether it is PvE or PvP and I feel that the party buff stuff for it and Paladin HighLord are kind of pointless considering not everyone will be in a party 24/7 on the game and some prefer to go solo.
AQW  Post #: 206
6/18/2017 20:42:57   
dark caliver

Class: Evolved Shaman

How about making the class more tankier?

< Message edited by dark caliver -- 6/19/2017 2:44:18 >
Post #: 207
6/26/2017 16:58:18   
[InsertBadJokeHere]

The Paladin Highlord class is a good class when in a party. The problem is that not everyone can be in a party at all times. This is why the Paladin Highlord needs buffs to be a soloing class (not soloing a boss but soloing in general).

Paladin Highlords are the leaders of the paladin order. That would mean that they are in a higher rank than the Paladin class and the Archpaladin class. This would mean that the Paladin Highlord can at least both solo a boss and farm enemies, but the Paladin Highlord class cannot do that (alone). They can farm, but not as well and efficiently and the Paladin class. They can solo, but only when they are in a party. When they are alone, the Paladin Highlord class is a little weak. The heal is a little unreliable and mana regeneration can be a problem. The mana cost for the skills are also not worth it (example: Light Wave cost 30 mana and only does magic damage to up to 5 enemies in a room. It gives a very small decrease in enemy damage as if there were no effect done). Worst of all though, the price to get this class is not worth it. Some people got the class for around 25 U.S dollars and others had to get it for 50 U.S dollars. Although you get an action figure of Artix and a house, it should not cost $25-$50 since the class is the main reason why people buy the action figure and the class is not so good on its own. (Keep in mind that not everyone can be in a party every time they play AQW).

The Paladin Highlord class has a lot of potential of being a good soloing class. This is why this class needs buffs.

Here are the skills and passives of this class and below them are examples of how this class can be buffed/how I hope it would be buffed

Weapon Damage:Original:100%, 2.0 Speed
Weapon Damage: Buff:110%, 2.0 Speed

Special Effects:(Original and buff are the same)
Paladin Highlords gain mana when they:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Are struck by an enemy in combat

Skills:

Auto Attack: Rank Needed: 0
(Same as Cost: 0 Mana
Original) Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Type: Physical
Description: A basic attack, taught to all adventurers. Deals damage based on your weapon damage.

Purifying Flame:Rank Needed: 1
(original) Mana Cost: 20 Mana
Cooldown: 6 Seconds
type: Magical
Description: Shoots a ball of holy fire at your foe causing damage over time and a decrease in Crit for as long as your foe burns. Damage increase with each additional party member.

Purifying Flame: Same as Original (Rank-type)
(Buff) Description: Shoots a ball of holy fire at your foe causing damage over time for 30 seconds and a decrease in Crit and haste by 5% for as long as your foe burns (15 seconds). If the attack crits, 10 seconds are added to Burn damage time and burn time. It can be stacked up to 3 times doing 5% more decrease with each stack. It does 300% more damage to Undead. Damage increase with each additional party member. -The effects are worth 20 mana rather than the original, Any Paladin Highlord skill should be able to do more damage to undead enemies like the Paladin class
Notes: Does 135% magical damage to normal enemies
Damage over time does 120% physical damage and does not change even when you are in a party

Word of Light: Rank Needed: 2
(Original) Mana Cost: 30 Mana
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Type:Magical
Description: Heals you and your allies. The Heal grows strong with each person added to your party!

Word of Light: (Same as original)
(Buff) Description: A strong heal that can heal up to 10 players including yourself. Defense, evasion, and crit chance are increased by 5% for 12 seconds. The effects grow stronger and longer with more players in a party.
Notes: Heal does 2x magical damage (example: Magical dmg. is 400. Heal would be 800). -This is more worthy of 30 mana than the original, the original heal is very weak and unreliable and this is why it should be buffed

Undermine: Rank Needed: 3
(Original) Mana Cost: 10 Mana
Cooldown:10 Seconds
Description: Stacks up to 5 times. Strike that does low damage but slows your enemy with each stack. Has a chance to stun Undead foes for 4 seconds. (The description is wrong. It actually does 100% physical damage and decreases damage by 5% with each stack. It can stack up to 6 times lasting 12 seconds each).

Undermine: (Same as original) (Rank-Type)
(Buff) Description: A physical attack that decreases a foe's damage output by 5% for 20 seconds. The decrease percentage increases by 10% per stack after the first stack plus the original 5% that each undermine does. This can be done for 7 stacks and this attack gets stronger and longer with more players in a party. If this attack is done to the undead, it does 300% damage and has a chance to stun the enemy for 5 seconds. -The description was wrong, it is more worthy of 10 mana rather than the original, All Paladin Highlord attacks should do more damage to the undead like the Paladin class
Notes: Does 145% physical damage
Does 10 seconds longer of decrease for each player in a party
Does 3% more damage for each player in a party
Stun does not get affected by amount of players in a party

Light Wave: Rank Needed: 5
(Original) Mana Cost: 30
Cooldown: 10 Seconds
Type: Magical
Description: You send out a wave of light that damages all enemies in range and reduces their damage for a short time. Effects grow stronger with more people in your party.

Light Wave: (Same as original) (Rank-Cooldown)
(Buff) Type: Magical/Physical
Description: You send out a wave of light that damages up to 5 enemies and decreases their damage and hit chance by 5% and haste and evasion by 4% for 30 seconds. You then give a targeted enemy a powerful blow which then gives it a stun for 5 seconds. This attack does 300% more damage to undead enemies. You can stack this skill twice with the second stack dealing 10% decrease in damage and 9% decrease in haste and evasion. Effects grow stronger and longer with more people in your party. -It is more worthy of 30 mana rather than the original, All Paladin Highlord attacks should do more damage to the undead like the paladin class
Notes: Does 150% Magic Damage
The powerful blow does 2x normal physical damage
Effects grow stronger by 2%
Effects grow longer by 5 seconds.

Passives: (Original)
Pure Blood Increases Crit Chance by 12% Rank: 4
Soul Glow: Increases Damage by 10% Rank: 4
Divine Hand: Your target suffers a massive blow from an unseen divine helper. (rarely happens) Rank: 10

Passives: (Buff)
Pure Blood Increases Crit Chance by 15% Rank: 4 -Paladin class has a 15% crit chance increase.
Soul Glow: Increases Physical and Magical Damage by 20% Rank: 4 -Archpaladin class has a 20% damage increase.
Holy Rest: The amount of Mana that you gain is increased by 20% Rank: 10 -Mana regeneration needs to be better so I made this passive up and Divine Hand has a small chance of activating making it a somewhat useless passive.

That was a lot of reading wasn't it? Oh you didn't read it and just skipped to the bottom. Okay. Well go look for what you're looking for or go all the way up and read all of this. Have a nice rest of the day (or night)

< Message edited by [InsertBadJokeHere] -- 6/28/2017 20:21:16 >
Post #: 208
7/9/2017 9:35:39   
KaiserLos

I have been away from AQW for about 3 years now, and I'm surprise to see the Pirate class get a revamp! I think this is amazing, and I'd definitely like to see these classes get a revamp: Warlord, Sorcerer, Acolyte, and Renegade
These classes all have the same skills as the base classes, which is weird since these are supposedly rewards for reaching a certain rank or for purchasing a membership. There are dozens of revamp suggestions for these classes but I here is my own take on these classes.

Warlord
Legend Version: 40,000 Gold
AC Version: 2000 AC's
Non-AC Version: Rank 10 Warrior, 35,000 Gold
Recommended enhancement: Fighter. Given the blessings of the God of War, Warlords are taught to be fearless even in the face of death itself.

Skills:

Fierce Strikes: Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 2 seconds
Description: You swing your weapon wildly at your opponent with much force, dealing 135% weapon damage

Seismic Slam
Rank Needed: 1
Mana Cost: 25 mana
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Description: You slam your weapon into the ground, dealing moderate damage to 6 nearby enemies. The force of the slam causes your enemies to stumble, decreasing their hit chance by 15% for 4 seconds. If God of War is active, stun all enemies for 3 seconds instead.

War Cry
Rank Needed: 2
Mana Cost: 30 mana
Cooldown: 15 seconds
Description: Strike fear into your opponents with a fearsome shout! Deals magical damage to up to 6 enemies and decreases their damage output by 20% for 6 seconds. If God of War is active, also deal a moderate DoT to all enemies hit for the same duration. All nearby allies are motivated by your leadership, increasing their damage output by 25% for 6 seconds.

Bloodthirst
Rank Needed: 3
Mana Cost: 35
Description: Deals moderate damage. Causes your all of your attacks to heal you for 50% of the damage dealt for 8 seconds. If God of War is active, also deal a moderate DoT which heals you for 100% of the damage.

Hardened
Rank Needed: 4
Type: Passive
Description: Decreases all damage taken by 15%

Decisiveness
Description: Increases Crit chance and Crit damage by 15%

God of War
Rank Needed: 5
Mana Cost 45
Cooldown: 50 seconds
Description: You summon the God Of War to aid you in battle! You land your basic attacks every 1.5 seconds and increases your damage output by 75% for 15 seconds. For the same duration, you lose 5% of your maximum health per second.

Unyielding Will
Rank Needed: 10
Cooldown: 70 Seconds
Description: Even in the face death, you refuse to be defeated. You cannot go under 1 health for 5 seconds. This refreshes after defeating your opponent.

Sorcerer
Non-AC Version: Rank 10 Mage, 35,000 Gold
Recommended enhancement: Wizard. A master in the arcane arts, Sorcerers have honed their skills and are among the most powerful forces of magic in Lore.

Mana Tap
Cooldown: 2 Seconds
Description: Your basic attacks deal 75% damage and generate mana. You gain more mana from crits.

Chaotic Flame
Mana Cost: 25
Cooldown: 6
Description: You summon magic circles which erupt into bright flames, dealing damage to up to 5 enemies. Deals moderate damage and applies Flamestruck, a moderate DoT which increases in damage per second for 10 seconds. If struck on an enemy with Frostgrip, replace Flamestruck with Frozen Flame, slowing enemies greatly and decreases their damage output while dealing a moderate DoT for 7 seconds. If struck on an enemy with Boltsmitten, replaces Flamestruck with Fire Bolt, causing high damage and stunning enemies for 4 seconds.

Frozen Spear
Mana Cost: 20
Type: Magical/Physical
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Description: Conjures a frozen spear and hurls it at an enemy, dealing light physical damage to an enemy, and moderate magical damage to that same enemy and 3 other nearby enemies. Applies Frostgrip, decreasing enemy dodge chance by 20% and increasing their damage taken by 15% for 8 seconds. If struck on an enemy with Flamestruck, replace Frostgrip with Tundran Kindle, causing a HoT on you and increases your magical damage by 10% for 8 seconds. If struck on an enemy with Boltsmitten, replaces Frostgrip with Crackling Ice, placing 5 sigils on an enemy. Hitting an enemy with an auto attack causes each sigil to burst, causing your basic attack to crit and having a 50% chance to heal for a small amount.

Dark Lightning
Mana Cost: 30
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Description: Shoots out a bolt of dark lightning at an enemy and applied Boltstruck, dealing light damage and causing the bolt to bounce off to enemies, increasing in damage by 10% per bounce up to a maximum of 100% and can bounce indefinitely. If struck on an enemy with Flamestruck, replace Boltsmitten with Flame Serpent, dealing moderate damage to all enemies previously afflicted by Boltsmitten and will increase the damage of your next spell by 15% per enemy hit, up to 75%. If struck on an enemy with Frostgrip, replace Boltsmitten with Thor's Will, dealing moderate damage and has a chance to cause your enemy's next attacks within 5 seconds to deal 0 damage.

Whisper of the Wind
Description: Increases dodge and crit chance by 15%

Arcana Arts
Description: Increases Intellect and Wisdom by 15%

Hexagram
Mana Cost: 50
Cooldown: 45 seconds
Description: Apply a Hexagram on an enemy. Places all of your other spells off cooldown. Your next 6 spell casts will have a 1 second cooldown and will apply their effects, but deal significantly less damage. After using 6 spells, the Hexagram will explode, dealing high damage to all enemies. This ability cannot miss.

Black Magic
Description: Rarely, you will summon a dark sigil on your opponent for 5 seconds, causing your spells to deal 200% more damage.

Acolyte
Non-AC Version: Rank 10 Healer, 35,000 Gold
Recommended enhancement: Healer. An Acolyte is a servant of the Divine, whose mission is to heal and save while purging the world of Darkness.

Sword of the Divine
Rank needed: 1
Cooldown: 2
Description: A special attack taught to Acolytes. Each time you land an auto attack, your cooldowns are reduced by 1 second.

Word of the Divine
Mana Cost: 10
Cooldown: 5
Description: Heals up to 5 allies for a moderate amount, and a moderate HoT for 4 seconds. Applies Retribution to 5 allies, increasing all healing received by 20% for 10 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Also deals light magical damage, increasing in damage by 10% per stack of Retribution.

Touch of the Divine
Cooldown: 10
Description: Deals a moderate DoT to an enemy for 8 seconds. For the same duration, you and up to 5 allies will receive a light HoT and will regain 5% of their mana per second.

Shield of the Divine
Mana Cost: 35
Cooldown: 20
Description: Apply a magical barrier on yourself and 5 allies, decreasing damage taken by 40% for 5 seconds and reflects 25% of the damage dealt by the enemy back to itself. At the end of the duration, you heal all allies previously affected by Shield of the Divine by a small amount.

Divine Blessing
Description: Increases Endurance and Intellect by 15%

Diviner
Description: Increases healing on others by 10%

Divine Smite
Mana Cost: 40
Cooldown: 30
Description: You summon a ray of Holy Light unto your enemy. dealing high damage. Up to 5 nearby allies will be healed for a large amount and their damage output will be increased by 20% for 8 seconds.

Eye of the Divine
Description: Occasionally, the Eye of the Divine will shine on your enemy, dealing very high, unavoidable magical damage guaranteed to crit.

Renegade
Non-AC Version: Rank 10 Rogue, 35,000 Gold
Recommended enhancement: Thief. As a Renegade, you refuse to be tied down to the will of others. Seal your own freedom!

Rapid Slash
Cooldown: 1
Description: A special auto attack that deals 50% weapon damage and has a 25% chance to apply a moderate DoT for 5 seconds.

Envenom
Cooldown: 3
Description: Deals light damage followed by moderate damage over 6 seconds and decreases your enemy's dodge chance by 5%, stacking up to 5 times.

Combo Strike
Mana Cost: 15
Cooldown: 5
Description: Causes you to auto attack 4 times a second. The 4th strike is guaranteed to crit and is unavoidable.

No Mercy
Cooldown: 2
Description: Deals light damage to the target. Deals more damage based on a percentage of the target's missing health.

Precision
Description: Increases hit and crit chance by 15%

Ruthless
Type; Passive
Description: Increases damage by 15%

Smoke Bomb
Description: You throw a smoke bomb unto the ground, dealing light damage. For 5 seconds, your enemy's hit chance is greatly lowered and its damage taken increased by 20%.

AQW  Post #: 209
7/16/2017 5:22:41   
Shirifuari

One thing i thought of was Rank 10 class specific weapons.

for example: Rank 10 Shaman can get a elemental hammer that has different animations (throwing stones at enemies by grinding the hammer against the ground, shooting lightning at the enemy from the hammer and other elemental stuff)

It would be a great way to reward players for mastering their classes!

Warrior: a sword that changes the stance and animations.

Rogue: daggers that let them blink behind their enemies.

Mage: a staff that lets them shoot spells from their hand.

Healer: fires light at the enemies.

Hope this is interesting enough!
AQW  Post #: 210
8/20/2017 12:00:35   
you stop

Laos stop hiding in yulgar... -migo

Flame Dragon Warrior
1. Dragon Strength [4] shouldnt consume stacks of Dragon's Roar. It doesn't say in the Tool Tips that stacks of Dragon's Roar increases damage reduction (or probably anything) by the number of stacks so if I had 5 stacks or just 1, it'll produce the same effect. If anything, I think it should only reduce 1 stack or;
2. Put the stack consumption to Burning Rage [5]. I find this reasonable since one can just put it as "Stacks of Dragon's Roar increase damage" similar to how Burn of Akriloth [3] works.
3. Finally, the dmg reduction on 4 should be increased as well. For such a skill that has high effective cost (stacks and mana), I think it just deserves a good buff

EDIT:
i saw a ToH suggestion so thought i could slip this in

quote:

Sonic Piledriver: Have deadlock gradually increase the HoT.

I think it might be better to just increase the Heal of Dodging, focusing more on wanting to dodge with this class.

< Message edited by you stop -- 8/20/2017 12:11:46 >
AQW  Post #: 211
9/3/2017 9:37:45   
TheTastyOne

Horc Evader

All of my suggestions are from a PvE perspective. The problem with a dodge class like this one is if you make it viable in PvE it probably becomes even stronger in PvP. However, I post these suggestions because I don't play/enjoy PvP and because I really like the idea of dodge classes in general and would like for them to be usable outside of PvP.

Firstly my characters stats when I did all my tests.
Level 62
Horc Evader Rank 8
Full thief enchantments (no Awe enchantments though as the best ones I could get were level 30 ones)

So, what's the purpose of these ideas? Well, I believe Horc Evader should be a soloing class. Because of all it's single target damage and constant buffs to itself its pretty clear it's more suited towards single targets rather than multiple. Besides, I don't believe we currently need more farming classes.
I tried to kill the Onyx lava dragon in /lair without success. I tried multiple times but never got longer than halfway through it's health. Of course, my character is not maxed out so that might be a factor, but I do not think you should need to be maxed out to make a class work. I then switched to killing the Red dragon and over a couple of attempts I got an average DPS of 421,4.

Firstly, the biggest problem with Horc Evader is the lack of sustain. Even though the class is one of (if not the) best classes in the game at dodging it's sustain is horrible. Unlike other dodge classes, the Horc Evader does not receive mana and health back when it dodges. Instead it gets mana back when it gets hit. But because it's such a good class at dodging it barely ever gets hit. This combined with the fact that the class got mana issues makes for a horrible combination. It doesn't have a heal anywhere in it's kit either, which means this class can't kill bosses with larger healthpools, as it can't get back the health it loses. Of course, you don't get hit that often but you never regen that health which means that the class can only take x amounts of hits before it dies. It only got two things to save it.
1.passive regen. This barely ever matters as you need to not get hit for a really long while before you get a little bit of health back. In short I think this regen is irrelevant and shouldn't be counted for as it rarely matters.
2. Health vamp (Awe enchant). This could possibly be a saver but there's one problem. Firstly, it's kinda hard to get access to awe enchants and secondly the level 40-60 enchantments are member only. These are the levels you are most likely to be when you unlock the awe enchantments. For example in my case, the best health vamp enchantment i can get is level 30. But my character is level 62. I think the problem is pretty obvious. I don't think you should have to pay money to make a class even usable. But because of that I don't have any experience using these enchantments, so maybe they make the class totally different. But I also think it's dumb if a class NEEDS awe enchants to work. Everyone doesn't even have access to awe enchants so for a lot of people the class would be useless.

So I previously mentioned mana issues. And that is correct, this class does have those. The main issue with that is that it makes the first ability "Whistle" becomes useless. The class never has that mana if you keep your other buffs on, which is neccesary for dps and dodge chance. The only way to get to use the ability is to stop spamming your abilites for a while, but then you risk losing dps and most importantly risk to get hit. And because of the previously mentioned sustain issues, that's not an option. This is all kind of sad because without the enrage buff the class deals very little damage.

So, what's the solution? I believe the solution is to give the class rouge mana regen. That would solve both the health and mana issues. As it is a dodge class i feel like only that one change would suddenly make a worlds difference. I don't even understand why it has the warrior regen to begin with. Sure it's last ability "Hunter's call" makes the opponent attack more often, but you dodge all those attacks.
I also think the manacast should be reduced for the "Whistle" ability so that it could actually be used.

Then there's the other big problem with Horc Evader. It deals so little damage that it isn't even worth using it. Killing bosses just takes way too long to a point where you should just use some other class instead. As previously mentioned "Whistle" is unusable if you use the standard rotation and that is were the class really got all it's damage. And even with the enrage buff it still doesn't deal all that much damage.

Solution: Fix Whistle manacost. That would greatly improve the classes overall dps.
Increase damage and dot on "Shadow strike". Currently (with my stats and a mid-stable weapon) deals about 220-238 damage non crit, 420-430 on a crit and 77 DoT. That's really low. Buffing both of parts of the damage would greatly improve the classes overall speed as this is it's primary source of damage. I think the ability should be strong by itself and not have to rely on enrage to deal even moderate damage. You could also add more stacks to the ability, letting the DoT stack up to higher numbers.
Another change i could think of is removing the attack speed slow from the third ability "Smell fear". The slow was probably put there to balance out the last ability but I don't think that's necessary as the last ability is not overpowered it any kind of way. I think a cool change would be to make it so that the ability slows the opponent instead of you, so when you use the "Hunter's call" the enemy goes back to normal speed while you get increased speed. Maybe that may be a little strong for PvP, but from my experience auto attacks aren't that important in PvP but as i don't play PvP I can't confirm that. I think it would be a cool change and give the Horc Evader more of a fast feel to it.

That's all the thing I currently find problematic about the Horc Evader. I hope these suggestions get taken into consideration because I love the idea behind the class and think it's a really cool concept with the batle pet and stuff and I would love to be able to use the class more often.
Thanks for reading.
Post #: 212
9/22/2017 1:35:58   
ShallTearz

About Class animations and Class Revamps.
(If ever it was suggested before, can I point out again thanks)

Class Animations
Legion Doom Knight after I came across the mob version the attack animations are way better that the players, I think it would be nice if we had the same animations as the mobs
for example the Soul Siphon the mob has like a Lightning Pierce animations while the player has a pierce animation but only spirits like skulls come out,
and the Legion Dark Blast animation is kind a stale its lack flavor what if we add the monster version skill the Summon Skull wouldn't it be kind a cool.

BlazeBinder Dark Fire Skill I think we all know the description is cool so we looked forward to its animations but there isn't any but a basic explosion, I think adding the
Shadow blast animation will add the spice to the fiery class.

Class Revamps
Ranger the actual skill set is alright but the class is heavily dependent on death mark and its basic attack output is to low even at max rank, so I came up with a new skill set for the
Ranger.

Rangers gains mana when they:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)

(Normal Attack)
Pinpoint: 2 sec Cool-down
(Damage scale is based on Stats)
this is the Rangers Basic Attack they draw their bow and as they locate the vitals of their enemies, this ability applies Vital Mark
after the Rangergains five Pinpoint stacks which is a guaranteed to do 100% critical damage,Vital Mark has a five second duration or until is consumed by the following
skills, Triple Shot, Holy Arrow, Head Shot
(rangers Pinpoint Ability will gain critical hits but wont consume the Vital Mark the critical damage scale for the Pinpoint Ability is x2, so for example the
players base damage is 150-350 multiplied by 2 it does a fair amount of damage or depends on the actual damage the player does)

(first Skill)
Triple Shot:10 mana cost, 5 sec Cool-down
Hurls three arrows at once deals moderate weapon damage of 125%, if Vital Mark is active deals Heavy weapon damage of 250%.
(Skill's Animations Fires three arrows)

(Second Skill)
Sacred Arrow / Holy Arrow 25 mana cost, 15 sec Cool-down
Shoots an arrow in the sky explodes in the air and deals moderate heal of 100% all players surrounding the ranger, if Vital Mark is active the ability changes to Holy Arrow
that's deal a burst damage of 450% to the monster they are facing.
(Skill animation for Sacred Arrow points bow at the sky while Holy Arrow jumps backwards and hurls the light attack animation)

(Third Skill)
Hunters instincts / Head Shot 20 mana cost, 10 sec Cool-down
Every hunter has to be prepared to hunt Hunters instincts increase dodge, haste and critical by 25% for 10 seconds, if Vital Mark the ranger has a chance 25% deal 500% damage to its target
and normally deals 250% weapon damage.

(passives)
Will of the Ranger
increases all stats by 15%.

Bow Action
increase attack speed by 50%, which reduces Pinpoint cool-down.

(Rank 10 passive)
Rangers Mettle
during a tough hunt the ranger has a 5% chance to trigger Rangers Mettle which increase dodge, haste, critical and attack speed by 50% to survive the toughest hunt they have encountered.

(Fourth skill)
Dark Arrow Explosion 45 mana cost, 25 sec Cool-down.
The ranger enchants its final arrow with darkness deals a massive explosion damage to all prey.

(last skill was just an anime reference "Mandan vandis", all percent are subject to change)

Post #: 213
9/22/2017 17:48:54   
negoseqsy

Good morning Good afternoon Good night. Being a big fan, I wanted to make an update suggestion on a class, whose name is DragonSlayer. I wanted to start talking about it being very slow and only having a damage skill, with 6 seconds of Cooldown, this ends up triggering the extreme disadvantage in pvp and killing a boss. If you continue with my thesis, note that even the Warrior class has the same attack speed as the Dragon Slayer and its skills have a relatively small Cooldown to not be so slow, the skill number 2 (two) has 2 seconds of Cooldown, not to mention other skills that helps her very well. In the end I'm here to ask for the Cooldown Reduction for the DragonSlayer Class number 4 (four) skill, getting 6 seconds, could be reduced to 2 seconds. I also wanted to ask for a small change, to leave this same skill as physics.
I await your response

< Message edited by negoseqsy -- 9/28/2017 9:55:02 >
Post #: 214
9/30/2017 10:36:32   
ShallTearz

Elemental Dracomancer should have an evolved form, the current dracomancer is just stale it needs more love I mean with its current
skills it has no proper sustain but increase of defense and mana replenish, those two doesn't really help survive long battles not unless
the room has a healer but if only, so I suggest it should gain its evolved tenacious, self recovering, hard hitting version :), or just buff it
like adding HoT on its last skill so that it can properly survive fights
Post #: 215
10/1/2017 23:12:56   
Sageroy

Mindbreaker needs to be an AC class, and AC only. When I say AC class I don't mean have it in the Class Shop, but make it available to free players too. Paying an additional recurring membership fee just to use the class included with a $40 package is ridiculous. We should only have to pay for the package and that's it.
Post #: 216
10/6/2017 8:30:00   
Fyrsa

Troll Spellsmith

Troll Spellsmith is a class that I feel is starting to show its age, both in terms of damage output, and feeling of an overall direction / specific style for the class. These proposed changes are to make the skills have a greater sense of interaction, and make damage output more consistent alongside giving slightly more baseline survivability. Empower currently feels too punishing to use often, meaning you'll mostly just have to rely on weakness sigil and the mana restore from auto-attacks. With these changes, both skills would have equal uses allowing for a much more active and interesting playstyle.

The proposed changes will make it so the player has an innate crit chance increase and damage resistance, and with clever use of Focus Energy and Weakness Sigil, manipulate these stats alongside their own health and mana. Using Focus energy will drain the players health and defenses, but restore mana and increase crit rate, and Weakness Sigil will restore health and boost defenses, but cost the player mana and their crit chances. This means you can buff your crit chance bonus up to 30%, but at the cost of your damage resistance, and vice versa. With careful timing, the player will be able to maintain their crit chances and damage resistance at 15% while consistently restoring health and mana.

The two Skills Energy Arc and Frostflame, alonside the improved Autoattack, now increase the enemy damage taken by 15% and reduces their critrate by 15%, and using these skills allows you to buff and nerf these stats respectively. Similarly, this allows the player to control whether the enemy has a 15% debuff in each, or a 30% debuff in one, but no debuff in the other, and switch as they chose. Again, with careful timing, this can become a constant 15% debuff to the enemy's critrate and resistance. Troll control remains unchanged, as the utility it provides is already strong, and activates often enough to still be useful, and encourage use of luch enchantments.

Abilities Summary:

1 - Auto Attack: (100% Damage, 3.0 Attack Speed. Physical)
Applies a debuff to enemy on hit, increasing their damage taken by 15% and reduces their crit chance by 15% for 10 seconds. Doesn't stack.

2 - Energy Arc: (25 Mana, 5 Second Cooldown. Magical.)
Deals moderate damage to up to 3 targets, Increases their damage taken by 15%, but also increases their crit chance by 15% for 10 seconds. Doesn't Stack.

3 - Frostflame: (25 Mana, 5 Second Cooldown. Magical.)
Deals moderate damage to a single target, stunning it for 2 seconds. Reduces the targets crit chance by 15%, but also the damage they take by 15% for 10 seconds. Doesn't stack

4 - Focus Energy: 0 Mana, 10 Second Cooldown. Magical.
Consumes half the user's maximum health and restores 50 mana. Increases the user's critrate by 15%, but reduces resistance by 15% for 15 seconds. Doesn't stack.

5 - Weakness Sigil: 50 Mana, 10 Second Cooldown. Magical.
Heals half the user's maximum health. Increases resistance by 15%, but reduces critrate by 15% for 15 seconds. Doesn't Stack.

Passives Summary:

Empower: (Rank 4)
Resist 15% of damage.

Shift Fate: (Rank 4)
Increase Crit Chance by 15%.

Troll control: (Rank 10)
Unchanged.

< Message edited by Fyrsa -- 10/7/2017 20:27:46 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 217
10/6/2017 14:45:29   
Goliath80

Can we see the return of the Alpha Pirate, Undead Goat, Vindicator of They, Dragon Shinobi, Paladin Slayer, and Sakura Cryomancer. Thank you.
Goliath.
Post #: 218
10/23/2017 5:10:57   
BlueSpider

CardClasher Revamp/Rework idea.

CardClasher was arguably the best solo class back in its prime. Providing solid heals, and a great amount of damage. It's recently fallen out of a top spot due to the power creep introduced with newer classes. It's still a decent solo class, but need something extra to contend with other top classes.

Introduction to CardClasher: Alot of people share my same opinion that Cardclasher is one of the most enjoyable classes in the game. It's unique, great looking. and offers great Solo potential. It's still a fairly strong class, but suffers from some major flaws. People only ever use the first 2 spells - "Deal" and "Tap" - which is a bit of a shame considering how cool the other abilities are. My Rework is aimed at giving the class some QoL improvements and making the other 2 spells a bit more use able. As well as a cool Rank 10 Passive which the class desperately needs.

*Important Note*: All mana costs, Damage types, Base stats, (etc) will remain the same.

Auto Attack - *Reworked*
Renamed: Flush
*New* Effect: Deals physical damage based on the number of raise the stakes stacks you have.

My thinking: A lot of classes have been getting strong auto attacks (Shadow Stalker for example). Due to Power Creep this class also deserves one if reworked. This auto attack would give another reason to use RAISE THE STAKES, no change would be applied to its damage.

Deal: - *Stays the same*

My thinking" Deal is a great ability in need of now change whatsoever.

Tap - *Revamped*
Effect: Tapping a Spell card on yourself now restores a small amount of mana.
Final text: If YOU have the spell card and you use TAP, it will apply a decent HoT (Heal over Time) spell to you as well as a minor MoT (Mana over Time) spell to YOU, restoring a portion of your health and mana for the duration of the spell. If your FOE has the spell card and you use TAP, it will apply a decent DoT (Damage over Time) spell to your for, eating away portion of their health for the duration of the spell.

My thinking: Card Clasher already has a pretty good mana pool, but could use a slight buff due to the RNG once in a while it suffers. This would be a great buff that would keep it's mana efficient.

Raise the Stakes - *Reworked*
*New* Effect: Each cast of Raise the Stakes Reduces your health (5%) and healing received (20%), but increases your Critical Damage and and Luck stat by 5% per stack. Stacks up to 5 times, consumed by CLASH.

My thinking: Raise the Stakes current effect makes sense in theory, but in reality there is little to no reason to use it. This would offer a downside and a great upside like it should have. The spell already takes away a portion of your health, but would now be moved to a % debuff, healing Recieved would be from all sources (regen, self heal, ally heal) but would still give you a work around (stacking heals) unlike its current damage increase. This is designed to be a risky spell (hence the name) and I don't want to take that away from it, it just need a reason to use it.

Passive (1) - *Stays the same*
Passive (2) - *Stays the same*

My thinking: No changes to passives, they are already fairly strong and useful.

Clash - *Reworked (kinda)*
*New* Effect: Deals damage to your target based on raised the stakes stacks, consumes all stacks and deals 2% of the targets current health in damage per stack. Guaranteed hit, but cannot crit.

My thinking: Clash was another spell that didn't see much use even at 10 mana. It's a very cool design to combo with RAISE THE STAKES, but unfortunately RAISE THE STAKES never got used so it just became another auto attack for 10 mana. This buff would make both spells useable, but not to strong (cannot crit). Note % health is current not maximum, a guaranteed % health hit on a boss is nothing to scoff at.

Top Deck - *New* Rank 10 Passive.
Effect: You have a small (1%) chance when DEAL is cast to deal a card with all 3 effects to you and your Target. This chance is increased (by .1%) each time DEAL is cast (this effect resets after a successful Top Deck).

Personal thoughts: This has to been though up before, this is an obvious Rank 10 Passive and fits the theme very well. Extremely cool effect, and the fact you get a better chance as it goes on again fits the theme.

What are your thoughts on this? It's been talked about the Card game getting restocked, and this could be a great way to promote it.

Please do not use font sizes above 3. It is considered spam. ~Karika

< Message edited by BlueSpider -- 10/29/2017 15:30:13 >
Post #: 219
10/27/2017 6:25:11   
Arenwalesa

Ranger

It's a big change for the class, since Rank 10 Sandsea are very hard to farm for. I think the way the class work should be focus on solo and PvP, but there's an optional farming skill below =

Description: Recommended enhancement: Thief. Rangers are stealthy, wealthy and wise to the ways of their opponents. Able to take down tyrants without blinking an eye or breaking a bowstring, you'll range far and wide in this armor, gaining gold and glory!
Special Effects:
Rangers gains mana when they:
Strike an enemy in combat (more effective 
Dodge any attack (restores HP as well)

Ranger Shot
10 mana
6 seconds cooldown
A ranged attack dealing moderate damage and apply 3 random effects to targets for 16 seconds. All effects replace each other if present beforehand, and have a chance to trigger Quick Shots increasing your haste for 12 seconds.

Arrow Blaze : enemy take significantly more damage
Arrow Toxic : DoT effect
Arrow Hamstring : reduce speed and hit chance greatly

Notice the short cooldown. It's purpose is to debuff enemies while you plan your next move. If you want to spam the skill there's a reward in form of a Haste boost for 12 seconds, however it's a gamble.

Hunter's Vial
20 mana
14 seconds cooldown
Drink a special brew Sandsea Rangers use to heal themselves, Adding a Heal Over Time effect for 14 seconds.

A cheaper version of Vampiric Shot, but a bit more useful since the cooldown and the time the effect lasts is the same. And of course, this is the additional healing provided to compensate the HP
gained from dodging attacks.

Eagle Eye
30 mana
30 seconds cooldown
A sharp view of your enemy present their weakspots. For 20 seconds, your critical chance and damage are increased by 30%.

This skill unlocks your small, but constant mini nuke. If every second you deal 1.1k damage constantly, then you'll have no problem if you go on solo.

Marksmanship 
Increase DEX by 10%
Ranger's Secret
Increase LUK by 10%

Arrow Barrage 
15 mana
4 seconds cooldown
Instead of one, you fire 4 targets dealing moderate damage and weakening their damage output for 4 seconds. Has a small chance to trigger Ranger's Speed, increasing your haste for 10 seconds.

This is the AoE attack I mentioned. Notice the short cooldown and a chance to trigger Haste buff. If however your timing is perfect, then you'll nuke your enemies faster while less damage taken, and even faster if Quick Shot applied before.

Rank 10 Passive
Piercing Arrows
Each attack have a 5% chance to deal double damage

A nice final touch. Since you'll often hit your enemies constantly it would be nice to see the numbers went up on few occasions.

Overall this class was WAY LESS POWERFUL than several Reputation classes. However with the following changes it should rewards the players nicely having a hard time farming for Rank 10 Sandsea.

< Message edited by Arenwalesa -- 10/27/2017 6:30:57 >
Post #: 220
10/30/2017 4:03:02   
Fyrsa

A simple addition to the Lycan class that I thought appropriate given it's Halloween Mogloween, since it's lacking a rank 10 passive.

Heightened Senses:
Increase evasion by 10%, and chance to hit by 5%.

Adds a little more survivability and makes damage a little more consistent, without directly buffing the damage done.
AQ AQW  Post #: 221
10/30/2017 4:33:09   
TitanDraugen

Another few Rank 10 suggestion for Lycan Class.

Healing Factor
Increases Self-heals increase by 10% or 5%

Bloodlust
Increases base Atk power by 10% or 8% and chance to hit by 5%

Basically, it is aimed to buff Lycan's regeneration.
AQW  Post #: 222
11/5/2017 10:50:37   
drakz45

Revamp The Collector

< Message edited by drakz45 -- 11/5/2017 10:53:03 >
Post #: 223
11/7/2017 1:17:37   
darkknight skull

I personally believe that the older chrono classes (Chronomancer/Chronocorruptor) should be reworked or buffed, so they could compete with the more modern classes. A start would be to have chronomancer/corruptor's healing skill stop consuming stacks of rift for its effect and to remove the debuff that prevents you from stacking rift after using certain skills for those two classes. During 2009 and 2010, these classes are fairly overpowered; however, recent chrono classes do not have these limitations and are leaps and bounds more powerful and sustainable compared to the first two chrono classes.
Post #: 224
11/8/2017 13:49:21   
branden80

Chunin
1. For a class that has no sustain besides its rank 10 slim chance, and with one skill that greatly reduces the opponents chance of hitting, with another completely stunning yourself for 4 seconds, you'd think the mana regen would be like the rogue, and it would be allot more viable if it also restored hp the same way, so why is the mana regen only from hits landed? i like this class, but i cant go against stronger opponents like darknesses without taking a couple of breaks and resting, which goes against my hour boosts. is there any chance of changing it, if not, why not?
2. the class is heavily based on attacking multiple enemies and farming, which i really like, but only the 2 skills i mentioned before is actually able to hit far foes, while the other 2 i need to be right next to the enemies, its a bit hard farming with this class because if i want to initiate farming, i technically only have one skill to use, because i normally dont want to start or continue the fight with new enemies by being stunned, so can this be fixed too?

so are they going to fix the chrono assassin? i just got it, but i was under the impression its been out for a while now, and its still bugged? did they address it already? pm the link if they did,
but i didnt make this post about the chrono assassin, im making it about the chunin class.

its a farming class, so its really useful, i like how every skill can be used back to back and target multiple enemies, but i have to be careful not to use the chi blast so i dont get stunned, but the problem is, that and the 3 skill are the only abilities that can target far away opponents, this really messes up the farming functionality, and can get frustrating from realizing how close you have to be to actually use the other skills. because of this, most of the time, i dont even use spinning dragon and tsunami strike at all. one thing i ask about this is to just increase the range of these skills.

the other thing i have a problem with this class is the sustainability, and that it doesnt have any, despite the rank 10 ability increasing you hp regen by 50%. what regen? what i believe was that there was a mistake in giving this the warrior mana regen model, it makes more sense giving it the rogue model because one of the skills focuses on reducing your opponents hit chances greatly.

Posts merged. Please don't double post, use the edit button. ~Zyrain

< Message edited by Zyrain -- 11/12/2017 13:00:36 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds Suggestions >> RE: =AQW= Existing Class Suggestions
Page 9 of 11«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition