Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Unique Builds Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Unique Builds Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2016 5:40:09   
Foulman

Ok, the creator of the 1800 hp build is Edeil. Not me. Just to make that clear.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
1/10/2016 5:42:30   
Therril Oreb
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Silver Sky magician has it right. Builds you created yourself are free to be posted. those you found from others, ask them first.
Perhaps test it out a bit more to see the strong and weak points and of course, credit the person you got it from.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
1/16/2016 17:14:37   
Alphaeus

This is a Tech Mage build. Please note that the stats and skills shown reflect a lvl 27 char…I do include what I am going to do as I lvl up, though, to maintain/improve the build. It is a variation of the standard Focus build, but is unique (well, I’m sure SOMEONE else might have it, but if so, I haven’t seen them) because of specific equipment and tactics. Because of this, I can’t just give the build, but also have to analyze it more in depth. Forgive the length...

**Stats, Skills, and Equipment**

Hp: 697
Energy: 614
Str: 45 +1
Dex: 48 +22
Tech: 45 +20
Supp: 45 +9

Primary: 362-381 [Phys] Dragon Battlegrear (Active Core: Energy Storm || Passive Core: Lucky Strike)
Sidearm: 378-400 [Enrg] Dage’s Haunted Boomstick (Active Core: Energy Shot || Passive Core: Spreadfire)
Auxillary: 418-440 [Enrg] Royal Launcher (Active Core: Concussive Shot || Passive Core: Aim Assist)
Robot: 496-522 [Enrg] Dark Botanical Borg

Defense: 240-284 }Basic Armor (20 in def)
Resistance: 258-300} Basic Armor (50 in resist)
----- Basic Armor (Active Core: Recharge [I might be off on the name…but it is the permanent core that recharges hp and energy based off of your armor, not to be confused with Pison Punch]|| Passive Core: Tech Boost)

Skills:
Field Medic: 1
Defense Matrix: 1
Plasma Bolt: MAX
Technician: 5
Bludgeon: 1
Malfunction: 1
Battery Backup: 3
Assimilation: 7

**Overall Description**

Now, using a focus build is not unique…you see it all the time. What DOES make this unique is the way it is executed. CRITICAL TO THIS BUILD IS THE SIDEARM (must have spreadfire) AND THE BOT (for reasons I’ll explain later).

Leveling up:
My mentality for the stats as I continue to lvl up is to increase Dex the most, Tech second, and HP and Energy 3rd, Supp 4th, and Str last.
As for skills, I plan to max Technician and Assimilation first. Field medic and Battery will receive a few skill points now and then. Additionally, one over lvl 35, I plan to put a good deal of points into Plasma Rain because of this build’s emphasis on Dex, which will require shifting some off my stats into energy. That, however, is only an idea that I want to test, and is irrelevant to the basic set-up of the build.

On your first turn, use the Technician. When done, this will jack your bot’s damage up to 600, the damage of plasma bolt to well over 600, and your resistance up well over 400. If necessary, on your second turn, use the Defense Matrix (I only do this if facing a Merc or TLM with high damage phys skills). With that done, you will be able to “Damage Tank” quite easily, with a surprisingly high block/deflect rate (even without the boosts, the block-deflect rate will remain high, actually).

The uniqueness of this build comes into play when you realize that with the spreadfire for the sidearm (95% damage, but hits both opponents, and is automatic), you have a multi. Even more beneficial, though, is the dark botantical borg (or just botanical borg if you want phys damage). The standard attack on this bot is powerful, and will usually do between 300 and 400 damage when technician is active, or between 200 and 300 damage without the boost. Even when deflected, I usually get about 120-170 damage out of it. What makes it special, however, is its secondary attack. This is a “Spore Barrage” which is a multi attack (full damage against one opponent, 85% damage against two). When used with technician, I can usually get about 210-350 damage EACH on my opponents, and without technician I’ll still get 180-250 damage (I usually only use the multi with technician, however, or on rage). An additional benefit that I have found of the “Spore Barrage” is that it CANNOT BE BLOCKED OR DEFLECTED, even by the cyber yeti’s Ice Shield. Thus, this is an excellent rage or kill maneuver, since you are guaranteed to do all of your damage with it.

This build is nearly unbeatable in Jugg, is excellent in 2v2, and is still quite good in 1v1.

**Tactics**

Generally speaking, the mentality for this build is to reduce incoming damage as much as possible, and to make non-skill attacks almost useless. The advantage you have is that you really do not need much energy, since your critical skills of technician, field medic, and def matrix are all 150 or less. You additionally do not need much HP, since you can easily boost your def/resist to a rather high amount.

**Skills**

I generally use Plasma Bolt only once, and then within the first four turns. Occassionally I will be able to use it again later, but will usually only do so if I need it to make the kill. Otherwise, the only thing I do with energy is heal, and use my buffing-skills. If it is at all possible, save your energy for Technician, since that tech boost will both help keep you safe (from things like the Infernal Android’s powerful attack, or from energy skills and weps) AND give you an energy-free way of dealing super high damage (your bot).
Assimilation is extremely useful, because you both deal damage and steal energy. It’s a good win-win move. It is also an superb way to prevent an opponent from using one of their top-powered skills, and gain some usefull extra energy yourself.
Even though your battery is lower in this build, it is high enough to be more than useful, especially if you want to heal or use Technician.
Don’t forget about Bludgeon, either. It provides a decent damage boost to your weaker primary, and can be quite useful against opponents with really low def.
I don’t suggest using Malfunction much. If you have the spare energy, or if someone buffs, go right ahead, but otherwise, save your time. Most of your attacks are strong enough to not need the extra help. [/spoiler]

**Cores**

The passive cores are quite important to this build, since they are focussed on either boosting your skills or the effectiveness of your weapons. Do NOT underestimate the influence of the 6 point Tech Boost. Though it is not ABSOLUTELY necessary for this build, having either that or the Eternal stat boost is quite useful.
The active cores are some of the most important ones in this whole build. With your primary, you have Energy Storm that allows you to reduce the energy of ALL opponents…quite useful. With your sidearm, you can reduce the energy of one opponent by a rather large amount. Your aux’s active core can be anything you like…I use concussive shot because it is, on occasion, actually useful, but I strongly suggest getting a seasonal or limited rare aux with a more reliable built in core.
The main point here is the energy-reducing cores…these cost you nothing to use, but can be the difference between an opponent healing, or using a high damage skill, and you being able to win. They have MANY times proved to be some of the critical moments in battles.
Your armor’s active core is the most important. This both heals you some (which I have found is usually enough to survive till your next turn) AND gives you energy enough to heal. I do not suggest the Piston Punch core, since that is somewhat dependent upon your opponent. [/spoiler]

**Equipment**[b/]

The Dark Botan Borg is the real core of my assaults, obviously, dealing high damage. Though I will, often, use the multi as my first attack with that bot, I prefer to save that for times when I might need it more. On your first attack, UNLESS YOU THINK YOU WILL BE DEFLECTED, I suggest using the single attack. This has a shorter cooldown, and deals a good deal more damage, with a higher crit chance. If you use this on the same person you hit with the Plasma Bolt, you will be able to kill many players, or bring them extremely close to death.
The “Spore Barrage,” as I have said before, is quite useful. To counter for the lower damage percent, using it on rage is wonderful. Even better, however, is freaking out an opponent with their cyber yeti’s Ice Shield up by doing an attack that they cannot block or deflect. >:D

Your aux is powerful enough to be useful, but should be used wisely, usually for kills or to strategically attack weaker opponents. As I said above, the Concussive shot is ON OCCASION useful, but I do not recommend using this unless you have the energy to spare.

Your sidearm is another big player here, because of spreadfire. The nice thing about this is that it deals almost 100% damage, and there is no energy usage or cooldown penalty for using it. Thus, you can deal essentially double damage for nothing. If you cannot rage on your bot’s “Spore Barrage”, I strongly suggest raging on this. Also, don’t forget about energy steal. It only hits one player, but you can drop their energy by a good deal…just don’t overuse it.

Your primary, again, can be useful against people who have low defense, especially if your other weps are on cooldown. I particularly like to use it with Bludgeon if possible, since that compensates for having lower damage. If your opponent’s defense is high enough to make a strike useless, and you can’t Bludeon, I suggest just using the turn to use your armor core or battery to prepare for your next attack.

**Weaknesses**

This build is weakest against Mercs or TLMs, especially ones that have super-high hp. Not only do they have skills that can deal high physical damage, but they have so much health that even repeatedly dealing upwards of 350 Damage has little effect. Please note that no other class – whether it has high HP or not – is a weakness for this build. Additionally, you can even outfight other Focus builds, since very few make use of Tech-boosting skills, thus giving you an advantage.
Other than this, being stunned on your first turn prevents you from using Technician which – though not ABSOLUTELY necessary to win – puts you at a significant disadvantage. Still, this can be ovecome with sufficient planning.
Lastly, someone who uses resist or tech buffs can pose a problem, but not too much of one. If fighting two people, merely attack the one who did not boost. Or, you can heal or increase your own energy, or use energy stealing/reducing skills on them. You can even try using physical attacks if their def is low enough. All in all, Buffs are only annoyances for this build.

**General Principle**

In the end, you will have a powerful build that can last a long time, and can be mostly independent of energy, while draining the energy of your opponents through many different maneuvers. This build can play defensively or offensively with equal ease, and will usually have the advantage over your opponent in one or more areas.
Post #: 28
1/16/2016 18:22:29   
The berserker killer

^That's a genius build I have been planning on creating for the longest while at lvl 40. With Gun scaling now as dex I can see it working out perfectly. Wish I had some time to focus on 2v2ing
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 29
1/16/2016 18:31:02   
Alphaeus

Thanks for the compliment!

Yeah, it works great. The only thing that makes it better is when you partner with a BH who can give you a maxed out dex boost.

When that happens, you become a god.

Post #: 30
1/17/2016 3:46:06   
  Exploding Penguin

^The genius part of this build is that in lower levels stat buffs are WAY more effective if used to improve the scaling effects of other skills (since scaling is not affected by level but base values are on skills). Kind of reminds me of this build post I made a while back since it has a similar skill tree but involves a completely adapted playstyle to fit the higher level scene more:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22034298&mpage=1&key=�

Here's another old build thing I wrote a REALLY long time ago (still in Omega) and it's mostly outdated, but it does provide some insight on possible strategies for playing BM. Note that a lot of the stuff in it doesn't work as well anymore but there are a few things here and there which could be quite helpful, especially for aspiring low-30 players who are trying to get better:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21725894
Epic  Post #: 31
1/28/2016 20:54:24   
The berserker killer

I noticed that sometimes in a single day I would class change 10-20 times using varium. I have decided that a better way to do this, or more efficient way is to basically ask other people to test the builds for me.

Im trying to find individuals of different classes that I can give builds and have them test.

This will save me a lot of time and money in the long run.

Currently I have a cyber hunter, bloodmage, and techmage build that I need testing. If you are any of the classes please comment below and we will schedule something in game.

For those of you who don't know i'm ghost god and I think my reputation will precede me . Thanks!
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
1/28/2016 21:20:34   
Silver Sky Magician

BH:

1187 HP
630 EP
STR: 65 + 33
DEX: 45 + 13
TECH: 45
SUPP: 51 + 33

5-1-1
1-Max-Max
0-1-0
0-4-9

Equipment:
Physical Claws with Frost Shards core
Energy Gun (preferably Azrael's Anguish)
Energy Aux (preferably Frozen Fury Annihilator)
Blood Hawk
Armour with Piston Punch core and 60/60 def/res distribution

Blocks/deflections are fairly common, so Lucky Strike/Aim Assist are the preferred cores of choice.

Venom Strike is the centrepiece of this build, forming a deadly combo with Blood Hawk's Armor Annihilator. Massacre is a surprise threat that opponents are rarely prepared for, smashing past Cyber Yeti users in particular and providing a quick rage boost. Static Grenade has a whopping 370+ energy drain, meaning that if the opponent uses Field Medic after Venom Strike on the first turn, he will quickly find himself out of energy - especially since one can use Piston Punch to counter any energy regen.

This build is 5 focus so Blood Hawk + Armor Annihilator can be a handy unblockable rage attack, and more importantly so it doesn't get blocked too often against traditional 5 focus builds.

This build easily defeats dex builds and holds up well against other STR builds. It does well against SUPP TMs, BMs and Mercs, but struggles against SUPP TLMs. 5 focus BMs and BHs are the bane of this build, though it has the advantage against 5 focus TLM and TM builds in general. Overall win ratio is decent with fast battles - definitely a fun farming build to try out.
Post #: 33
1/29/2016 9:44:56   
nowras

BM

750 HP
642 Energy

45 + 20
100 + 35
45 + 29
Armor: 120 - 0
Max plasma, max parasite and the rest as you want.

Weapons: Any P sword, E Azrael's gun and E dread aux (most recommended) with a P Kartherax bot.
Cores: Frost shards, generator and eternal enhance.

This build would work perfectly with rank 39+ (max defense, resistance, aux and bot) the best at rank 49. Good at 29, 50-69, not bad at rank 79 but so bad at 1-24, 80.

For further information about how to use this build check this video!

< Message edited by nowras -- 1/29/2016 9:46:15 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
2/4/2016 17:23:24   
shadow.bane

^ ummm that's a tipical 750 hp BM build with - 1 tech point + 1 energy point I don't see how unique it is , hmmm ...

BH unique like f5 but a dex build !

1000 hp
630 ep

20 + 0 strength
100 + 35 + 6 dexterity
47 + 35 technologies
49 + 14 + 6 support

Armor on 110 defense 10 resistance

core preferred :

Primary E : frost shards + lucky strike (or primary mastery)
Gun E : energy shot + Dex boost x30
Armor : eternal protection + generator / or you can use hazmat suit with eternal protection on!
Aux P : Azrael's torment + Support boost x30

Robot preferred : cyber yeti or botanical hazard (lionhart's avatar can be good with hazmat suit as armor)

Skill tree as the following :

1 - 1 - 1
1 - 8 - M
7 - 3 - 3
7 - 0 - 0

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 2/4/2016 17:25:50 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/4/2016 23:30:39   
The berserker killer

Hey juggernauts, ive got some unique builds for you coming soon to prove jugs not dead! You guys just need to expand your mind
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 36
2/6/2016 5:18:12   
nowras

The build that no focus build can stand against... A fusion of the new support BH and my own massacre build made the best build ever that makes focus build users try all possible strategies to win but they fail.

1400 hp
930 energy
Base
24+33
42+13
74+33

1-1-1
1-6-10
0-1-1
0-10-10

Armor: Piston 50-70 eternal protection
Blades: any P blades with frost shards
Gun: E Azrael's gun
Aux: any P aux
robot: >>>>>> BLOOD HAWK <<<<<<< >>>>>OBLIGATORY<<<<<<<<

Strategy against BHs: Poison > Static > Piston > Blood Hawk > Massacre > Aux
TLM: Poison > Static > frost shards > blood hawk > Massacre > Aux
BMs: Not a certain strategy but don't use massacre.. use Poison several times and static only after parasite.
TM: can be the same as TLM or BH
CH: same as TLM or BH

A new video is coming soon about this build.. Stay tuned!
This build's % is 98%+ if there's no luck sometimes it can go down to 90% if the luck is real.

< Message edited by nowras -- 2/6/2016 7:51:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/6/2016 6:33:29   
Silver Sky Magician

^

Formatting is a bit wonky. Tried this build out and it works like a charm against most. Can't get past BMs though and struggles against SUPP TLM.

< Message edited by Silver Sky Magician -- 2/6/2016 6:49:14 >
Post #: 38
2/6/2016 8:21:00   
Lord Machaar

^ The build will also be vulnerable to Pyro Fly, disable any skill and you will pretty much disable the build.
MQ Epic  Post #: 39
2/6/2016 8:39:49   
shadow.bane

@nowras I saw this build 1 month ago and it wasn't as hard as u are saying it is ! it's pretty easy to win it with a simple level 7 shadow arts ! and yeah as @machaar said a pyro can make it vulnerable .
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/6/2016 8:56:50   
nowras

Lol then go ahead and try to defeat me.. that build ur talking about is not even close to this build I made. Similar idea.. yea.. (High support with max EMP and poison) but it didn't have max massacre or high energy and mass literally makes a huge difference.
About pyro fly... the only way someone can kill me with it is by taking my Static grenade which's only a 33.3%.
And a simple shadow arts would scare some people only from EMPing you.. but not me.. Ill EMP you and u wont win even if u bring the most genius guy in the world to play with your account.

AQW Epic  Post #: 41
2/6/2016 9:14:08   
Alkimos
Banned

Wow, look at all those Merc builds!! Good to see the class is still thriving & is unique!!

The Only Good Bounty Hunter Is A Dead One. ''Sparticus''
The Only Good Mage Is A Pink One. ''Epicness''
The Only Good Merc Is An Afro One. ''TestBuild''
Epic  Post #: 42
2/7/2016 15:49:40   
shadow.bane

I took that scattered support poison massacre bh build that was originally made by .FLEEK. and made it while darkness lord was disabled right after gifting and I proved it on twitter ! but I done little twitches to it and I think it's better now maybe ! here it is :

1300 hp
855 ep

20 + 0 str
27 + 13 + 6 dex
45 + 33 tech
82 + 33 + 6 support

3 - 1 - 1
0 - 8 - M
0 - 1 - 0
0 - 8 - M

primary : physical claws with frost shards and lucky strike cores
sidearm : energy gun with energy shot and dex boost cores
Aux : physical aux with Azrael's torment and stun blast cores
armor : 120 - 0 with eternal protection and piston punch cores

robot preferred blood hawk ! e or p doesn't matter .

Another build for BH's which this one is mine and it work to all ranks and versus all classes but it struggle a bit versus f5 tlms :

Health : 1000
Energy : 630

Strength : 20 + 0
Dexterity : 115 + 14 + 6
Technologies : 46 + 35
Support : 35 + 35

Skill tree :

1 - 1 - 1
1 - 8 - M
7 - 3 - 2
8 - 0 - 0

Weapons & Cores

Primary : Celtic cleaver or any energy sword with Frost shards core
Sidearm : Any gun with an empty passive core to add + 6 Dexterity boosts , I prefer and empty gun in passive and active for the use of energy shot in active core slot
Auxiliary : Azrael's Annihilator with Aim assist or Stun blast core
Armor : (0 - 120 defense/resistance) Any armor with eternal protection + generator

Robot : I prefer Pyro Fly but u can use botanical hazard or cyber yeti .

Blood Mage Focus 5 Build :

it's just the tipical Bm f5 build with some twitches to it but not that much and it's decent in pvp, so here it is :

975 hp
630 ep

45 + 0 str
46 + 35 + 6 dex'
82 + 35 tech
45 + 14 supp

Skill tree :

1 - 1 - 1
8 - 8 - 0
5 - 5 - 0
M - 0 - 1

Cores & Weapons :

Primary : celtic clever with frost shards
sidearm : Any energy sidearm with empty passive slot for dex boost and energy shot as active core
Armor : (90 - 30 def/res) any armor with eternall protection and generator
aux : azrael's annihilator with stun blast or aim assist

Robot : infernal android or kartherax P for those scattered str builds .

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 2/23/2016 8:14:19 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 43
2/28/2016 12:33:58   
c1729

Level 35 BH

HP: Base + 36
EP: Base
STR: 20 + 0
DEX: 63 + 30
TECH: 44 + 11
SUPP: 53 + 30

Skills:

Level 6 Mark of Blood
Max Static Grenade
Level 9 Venom Strike
Level 1 Massacre
Level 6 Multi Shot
Level 1 Smoke
Level 1 Field Medic
Level 1 Energy Shield
Level 1 Cheap Shot
Level 1 Reflex Boost

Items:

Physical Claws + Frost Shards core + Primary Mastery core
Azrael's Anguish (E) + Aim Assist core
Azrael's Annihilator (P‎) + Aim Assist core
Cyber Yeti/Pyro Fly/Blood Hawk (I only have IA, any robot will complement the build better)
Piston Punch (0 DEF, 100 RES) + Critical Heal

Notes:

Counters Pyro Fly reasonably well, since you have 4 skills instead of 3, and, unless they are a support build, you will likely venom strike the first turn leaving it pointless if they take it away.

The strategy for blood mages is surprising in that draining, then using frost shards, followed by piston usually leaves you with a large energy advantage over your opponent and the ability to static grenade them the next time they parasite. Low HP builds are easily crushed following a poison-drain-frost-piston-poison combo. The only actual battles are against f5 BHs against whom it is strongly advised to not drain after poison (And perhaps not poison in the first place unless you have good reason to.) High HP builds are tricky and require some thought with MoB to win. For Mercs, always use azreal's torment (the aux core) when they use blood commander.

Overall I regard it as my my best build at level 35.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
3/2/2016 11:34:31   
Altador987

For Cy Hunters i'll give 2 builds build and also a few tips for cy hunters in general as i see a lot of the same mistakes that people aren't noticing:

Mine is now lvl 40 rank 1as of yesterday but this build is actually flexible with how you use it, I'll just give my stats

Weapons: Not sure this really matters tbh the only special one i have is the P azrael gun (which comes in handy) but I have E aux and blades.

Cores: the only major ones i think are necessary are the Heal the charm, and frostbite.

Bot: Black Abyss Infernal Android or Black Abyss
HP: 900 900
MP: 702 Base

Defense:100 120
Resistance:20 0

STR: Base 35
Dex: 58+33 43+33
Tech: 109+33 111+33
Sup: 33+13 35+13

1-1-1 Same
7-1-1
6-Max-0
0-7-7

The difference in these builds is that while the second one allows for bot use (not 5 focus tho it's 534-83) your defense is significantly weaker (at least until you rank up in the 40s)

Cyber hunters are all about mind games. Other than strength builds everything focuses on the use of mp. Cy's are the masters of mp manipulation (followed closely by tech mages). You never wanna run out of mp...EVER. That's because you always wanna have emp on standby which is WHY it's not maxed out, 486 is still a lot of mp to lose you don't need to spend the extra mana. The idea is to play defensively while letting poison either take it's toll OR make them use heal and then empty them of mp. and of course frostbite will stop any serious regain.
You're basically the "healer noob". you chip away at their defenses with poison, black abyss bot, and a pretty decent stun while they do you relatively no damage. Your support and dex are decent so your gun and aux will do nice damage while your two shields are strong enough at lvl 1 that any debuff is pointless. The longer the matches the better for a cy hunter as our emp and static charge have 1 less cooldown before everyone else (other than bm). The build is great against most builds because you never take consistent high damage and with the 20% heal buff you're back on your feet for round 2 like nothing happened and they're all out of resources. The bane of this build is str tech mages and bh's however. At least until i rank up my defenses that is lol. Because tm's give consistent damage without use for very much mp and can regain a great amount in an instant (and you really dont have time or energy to waste on an emp with them) and bh's can heal with mob. This build is also not a fan of the support- poison-massacre bh build... or at least i'm not as i havent found a way to beat them yet lol. 5 focus bh's are 50-50 because honestly bh's have the best synergy and ch's have the worst. 5 focus bm's are more like 60-40 depending on whether they crit or not lol. This build requires you to be a strategist however and if you're looking for fast wins this is NOT the build for you... AT ALL. (Honestly you should prolly switch classes if you're looking for fast easy wins as cy hunters don't have that luxury.) This build does better in 2v2 as you're a great distraction and support but also does relatively well in 1v1. I'd say the first build works better currently because 320 in defense against high dex bh's and high str tm's is basically nothing. It should be noted that the dread aux is prolly a good addition if you have it.

(I'll post a 37 dex bh build that's completely unique as well as a 31 tm build later).
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
3/20/2016 23:19:31   
nawras

A BH 4 round kill build for caden (npc)...

hp:750
mp:880
Str:109 +33
dex:23 +33
tech:42 +13
sup:42 +0

skill tree:

1 - 8 - 1

M - 1 - 0

0 - 1 - 0

0 - M - M

8 in cheap shot
10 in smoke screen
10 in massacre
10 in venom strike

primary: any physical blades with lucky strike core 4% version
sidearm: azrael's anguish E or P with azrael's will core
armor: any armor with eternal protection core 60-60
auxilliary: any E or P aux
robot: E or P black abyss bot

strategy:

Smoke screen > Strike > Strike > Massacre

Hope you like ! :)

< Message edited by nawras -- 3/20/2016 23:25:32 >
Post #: 46
3/21/2016 2:36:23   
InFlamed Fury

Well i'm not sure if this counts for anything but i made a Super Charge Build for level 12, 17 and 40 that worked pretty well.

Take into account the upload date and go back like a week for when i made each build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
3/24/2016 15:00:40   
Altador987

Here's a Tech mage build that works pretty well for me. It's lvl 31:

Staff: Energy Core: frostbite
Gun: Azrael Energy (I'd actually get physical I got energy by accident lol)
Aux: physical (I recommend the dreaded one with the aux core but mine is regular)

Bot: Botanical Hazard, abyss bot, Infernal android works ok as well but I'd at least have a 1 or 2 focus build for that)

HP: 855
MP: 622 (Base I Think)

Str: 21 (this stat is based on plasma)
Dex: 37+26
Tech: 113+27
Sup: 17+9

1-1-4
1-1-1
1-max-1
7-5-0

The idea is to be a tech powerhouse with a way to take away hp when tech isn't working. My bot currently does 50 damage per turn but with my super charger and plasma the 200 makes a difference. The matches are generally long but I usually come out on top. The build also works well for 2v2 but not as well as 1v1
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
5/13/2016 11:15:55   
c1729

Level 40 BH

HP: 1000
EP: 730
STR: 20 + 0
DEX: 94 + 33
TECH: 43 + 12
SUPP: 52 + 33

Skill Tree:

1-1-1
0-1-M
0-1-9
8-1-9

Items:

Physical Claws + Frost Shards core + Primary Mastery core
Azrael's Anguish (P) + Aim Assist core
Azrael's Annihilator (E‎) + Aim Assist core
Blood Hawk (E)
Piston Punch (20 DEF, 100 RES) + Eternal Protection

Notes:

Against f5 builds,
For Blood Mages use: Poison-Drain-Stun-Piston-Poison-Force-Drain (As rank 1, I had 80%+ win rate against blood mages)
For TLM/CH/TM use: Poison-Drain-Frost-Aux-Poison-Force-... (As rank 1, I had 90%+ win rate against TLM, and 100% on CH, not enough f5 TM for a ratio estimate)
For BH: Poison-Shadow-Drain-... (As rank 1 I had about a 75% win rate on BH)
Merc: Just use azreal aux core after they use Blood Commander and it's an easy win. (Again 100% win rate)

Works very poorly against non-focus builds, start with stun for best chance. (I had about 20% win rate on anything other than dex bounty, and had 90% on dex bounty)

No other bounty build I have used (f5, Poison-Mass, Dex) works nearly as well as this owing to the extremely common occurrence of f5 builds.

Overall win rate is about 75%.

< Message edited by c1729 -- 5/13/2016 11:30:11 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
5/28/2016 8:24:24   
shadow.bane

New troll BH build :

900 Health
630 energy

35 + 0 strength
38 + 35 + 6 dexterity
96 + 35 technologies
55 + 14 + 6 support

or :

875 Health
630 energy

40 + 0 strength
40 + 35 + 6 dexterity
96 + 35 technologies
50 + 14 + 6 support

Skill tree :

1 - 1 - 1
8 - 8 - M
- - 3 - -
M - - - -

Weapons :

Energy primary with frost shards preferred Celtic cleaver for the low dex in build
Energy sidearm with empty passive slot to put on Dex boost (I prefer using empty passive and active to put on energy shot_
Armor with eternal protection and generator/piston punch preferred generator (120 defense 0 resistance)
Physical auxiliary with empty passive slot for Support boost (preferred dread aux)

Robot well either infernal android or botanical hazard Physical I prefer infernal android

Good luck have fun :).

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 5/28/2016 10:27:18 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> RE: Unique Builds Thread
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition