Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Azrael Guns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Azrael Guns
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2016 4:41:53   
Oranges366

February is coming and you know what that means, Azrael gear. So if the Azrael Force guns would return for credits, how would you feel about that?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/9/2016 5:23:33   
8x

If I'm not mistaken they did return last year (with both credit and varium prices) and they will return this year as well.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/9/2016 6:59:27   
King Bling

Will be happy to see everyone use it
Post #: 3
1/9/2016 7:57:04   
Darkwing

Can't say I feel good about the gun, since the core is just way too good for me to use another gun ever again.
Post #: 4
1/16/2016 18:25:08   
Alphaeus

Meh, I'm actually looking forward to the aux. I might get the gun too, but that would only be for when I go 1v1.

@Darkwing....I see you have not used a gun that has spreadfire. THAT's the gun I keep at my side.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Azrael Guns
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition